It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: immune system decline

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Wow so many reactions. That says a lot.

People are concerned. Or they should be. Doctor or doktor, I am from Belgium. To me they are all the same :-) ... I think we give them too much credit. No one seems to know... Fact is, if you're not sure, don't experiment with just one person. Or he/she must give explicit permission. Now they are experimenting with humanity. WTF. Personally, I am sure that the immune system weakens after the mRNA vaccines. How long will this take? No idea. Half of the people (here in Belgium) suffer from long covid. All those I know with that so-called long covid have been vaccinated and got another natural infection on top of it. This doesn't mean you can't get long covid from natural infection alone. But I see what I see... and there's a lot I don't see because it's censored ...

edit on 28-6-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

That was weak. You basically used an ad hominem and cheesy quote with a few questions thrown in. At this point even replying with this level of response looks worse than not responding at all.

An ad-hominem argument is one that is a personal attack, like those instances where you have called me an idiot, or clueless, and have had nothing to say about any of my specific arguments.

I very rarely make direct reference to the poster in my responses, because it easily strays into ad-hominem response.

However, a response to specific points raised in argument is not ad-hominem.

However, a sarcastic and absurdist restatement of poorly reasoned points is fair game.

edit on 28/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Wow so many reactions. That says a lot.

You are objecting to me countering a number of specific arguments? That is how reasoned debate proceeds.

People are concerned. Or they should be. Doctor or doktor, I am from Belgium. To me they are all the same :-) ... I think we give them too much credit. No one seems to know... Fact is, if you're not sure, don't experiment with just one person. Or he/she must give explicit permission. Now they are experimenting with humanity. WTF. Personally, I am sure that the immune system weakens after the mRNA vaccines. How long will this take? No idea. Half of the people (here in Belgium) suffer from long covid. All those I know with that so-called long covid have been vaccinated and got another natural infection on top of it. This doesn't mean you can't get long covid from natural infection alone. But I see what I see... and there's a lot I don't see because it's censored ...

There isn't any weakening of the immune system in most people who have been vaccinated.

Most of the adverse reactions that we have seen, such as myocarditis, are immune system over-responses.

COVID-19 rate of infectivity and severity is shown to be reduced among those who are immunized and this is reflected in national statistics of several countries.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So you say mrna vaccines are safe? I wish I could believe you ... Time will tell ... No offense ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join