It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Abortion Is Not A Choice Or A Right, It Is "Always A Tragedy" And Should Be "Rare"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belialscousin

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: infolurker

So you disagree with him or are just having your feelers hurt?
Can't have both.

No just pointing out what a liar he is.

Why is he a liar? Because he changed positions? No one I know has EVER done that! Oh, wait.... I did. Opposite of Biden, but still.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

He has a few grand daughters so he has to shower a lot. I think.

Can you imagine what it must be like for his daughter?

To know her Father the POTUS is a pedophile first hand?

How does one not obtain a demented view of the world
in that regard?

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even someone who graduates in the bottom 10% of his/her class, knows its MENTALLY SICK to kill an innocent defenseless helpless beautiful little human being.

Come on. You can freeze and embryo. You can’t freeze a baby.

I can give you the stats on abortion, but you wouldn’t care as much as you don’t care when the baby is actually here.

Also, the next thing they are going after is contraception and gay marriage. Prior to the leak, some of y’all were saying we were paranoid for thinking that. And now it’s here. Don’t tell me women can’t take contraception now without telling me you hate women and don’t want them to have a choice because of issues you have.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So liberals, as you seem to speak for them as a whole now, don’t see abortion as a form of contraception? But they will use it as a form of contraception when they don’t use any other forms first like a rubber, plan B or say abstinence. The mental gymnastics you believe all liberals are performing, as their self appointed representative, is astounding.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I do not view abortion as a choice and a right, I think it is always a tragedy and I think that it should be rare and safe. We should be focusing on how to limit the number of abortions and we ought to be able to have a common ground and consensus as to do that

This is actually a pretty common liberal view. Many liberals, possibly the majority, don't view abortion as a form of contraception. More as a last resort. They'd much prefer that women either didn't have unplanned pregnancies or that they were at a place in their lives where they'd have the child rather than the abortion.

This is one of the main reasons why liberals so often push for greater sex ed, they believe that more sex ed will mean fewer unplanned pregnancies.

In 1982, he (Biden) even broke with his party to vote for a Constitutional amendment that would have bypassed Roe by allowing states to enact abortion restrictions.

That was 40 years ago, people change.

"Biden": women did not have “the sole right to say what should happen” to their bodies."Biden" supported a constitutional amendment that would allow states to overturn Roe v Wade and pass their own laws over abortion

This was in the 1974, nearly 50 yeas go. I think that Biden has the right to change his mind over the Couse of 50 years.

It's probably worth remembering that most of the things that we associate with liberals today were very different 40 years ago, or even 20 years ago. A liberal in the 1980s was much closer in ideology to a Republican today than to a liberal today.

The modern liberal didn't really exist before Clinton, there were some exceptions, but by today's standards most white liberal politicians would be considered sexist, racist and homophobic.

(post by EarthRevolution removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have to say on this one I think it's a womans right to abortion to some extent, by that I mean, if the guy wants to keep it, then he should have some say, lots of scenarios to pinpoint but that's not the road I wanted to address in this post, what I have never understood is why it is deemed the norm to circumcise boys in the US? Girls were too up until a few decades ago. How many of the people supporting that a baby cannot be aborted will circumcise their new born boys? Hundreds of baby boys die from this procedure annually and i'd hate to think how many are left with a mutilated penis because of it. It seems ironic that people would want to fight for the survival of a baby to then allow someone to pin it down with nothing but sugar on a pacifier for pain relief and have perfectly normal functioning skin removed. Don't think for a second that the skin is just thrown away either, there's money to be made there. I think this country should stop performing such a barbaric procedure for no reason other than "I'm circumcised" or "It's much cleaner" it's BS all of it unless there's a medical reason for it. If you're happy to let the babies be born, let them decide to mutilate their own gentiles, just like they can decide if they want to cut the job lot off or identify as an apple tree when they are older too. Peace.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I was about to give him props until I saw how old this was... This goes to show you how far left their pendulum has swung. You either move far left with it or you become a moderate or republican.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He wants to take communion or something. It wont do anything for him

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I was about to give him props until I saw how old this was... This goes to show you how far left their pendulum has swung. You either move far left with it or you become a moderate or republican.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: satellite1
I have to say on this one I think it's a womans right to abortion to some extent, by that I mean, if the guy wants to keep it, then he should have some say, lots of scenarios to pinpoint but that's not the road I wanted to address in this post, what I have never understood is why it is deemed the norm to circumcise boys in the US? Girls were too up until a few decades ago. How many of the people supporting that a baby cannot be aborted will circumcise their new born boys? Hundreds of baby boys die from this procedure annually and i'd hate to think how many are left with a mutilated penis because of it. It seems ironic that people would want to fight for the survival of a baby to then allow someone to pin it down with nothing but sugar on a pacifier for pain relief and have perfectly normal functioning skin removed. Don't think for a second that the skin is just thrown away either, there's money to be made there. I think this country should stop performing such a barbaric procedure for no reason other than "I'm circumcised" or "It's much cleaner" it's BS all of it unless there's a medical reason for it. If you're happy to let the babies be born, let them decide to mutilate their own gentiles, just like they can decide if they want to cut the job lot off or identify as an apple tree when they are older too. Peace.

link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

in that regard?

link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

in that regard?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
After becoming possessed, Biden changed his tune.

Call "The Exorcist".

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This is actually a pretty common liberal view. Many liberals, possibly the majority, don't view abortion as a form of contraception. More as a last resort. They'd much prefer that women either didn't have unplanned pregnancies or that they were at a place in their lives where they'd have the child rather than the abortion.

One of the issues is as of about 2008 the liberals took their basic fundamentals and just evolved them into something rather grotesque today. Pick any liberal fundamental and what it has turned into is nothing it once was. It is even to the point that hard line liberals are jumping ship as even for them they see it as borderline crazy.

As they hit this crazy frenzy in just about everything the Conservatives push back, and it is not just hardline conservatives. It is anyone who is still sane.

BTW is there anything Biden has not flip flop a dozen times on? He is rather famous for it, the wind blows and he goes 180 degrees. In the past he realized he could because it was hard to hold him to anything as there was no easy accessible storage of what he said before that the masses could get to. So he would say one thing and 6 months later say something totally different. Today though he is finding it is not so easy to do and get away with it.

edit on 28-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Food For Thought...

Even though this Mom is a certified LOON, the child should be given a chance. He/She might learn from MOM what dysfunction is, and steer far from it, in life.

Keep Hope ALIVE. Do Not Murder the Unborn!

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

He told her, in effect, that he had no opinion as to whether she is a human being deserving of human and civil rights. Of course, that's something to end a relationship over. What sane person would stay in a relationship with anyone who considered her subhuman? Christian orthodoxy, as has now been legally codified, is that women and girls cease to be human (if they ever really were…) at the instant of conception (because the zygote could turn out to be male).

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The liberal news media outlets are correctly reporting today that Joe Biden is a terrible abortion president, because he was against abortion 99% of the time during his long political career.. citing his Catholic faith.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Who in their right mind (other than planned parenthood and the abortion industry who profit) would want abortion NOT to be rare?

Do you want to know who? Racists. That’s who. Look at the disproportionate rates of abortion among brown people of any persuasion. And then look at who pushes this crap.

What saddens me the most is how many Einstein’s, Musks, Tesla’s, Gates, Jobs, Bransons, etc we’ve aborted.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Biden nominates an ANTI-Abortion PRO-LIFE lawyer to be a Judge.

Good Job Joe!: news.yahoo.com...

<< 1   >>

join