It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Abortion Is Not A Choice Or A Right, It Is "Always A Tragedy" And Should Be "Rare"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Biden interview where he speaks about abortion. I wonder if leftist heads will pop when they hear it. My how things change with the political winds. These people will say anything to get elected and stay in power. Maybe he is serious with this topic. Who in their right mind (other than planned parenthood and the abortion industry who profit) would want abortion NOT to be rare?

twitter.com...

I do not view abortion as a choice and a right, I think it is always a tragedy and I think that it should be rare and safe. We should be focusing on how to limit the number of abortions and we ought to be able to have a common ground and consensus as to do that

www.nbcnews.com...

In 1982, he (Biden) even broke with his party to vote for a Constitutional amendment that would have bypassed Roe by allowing states to enact abortion restrictions.

news.yahoo.com...

"Biden": women did not have “the sole right to say what should happen” to their bodies."Biden" supported a constitutional amendment that would allow states to overturn Roe v Wade and pass their own laws over abortion

edit on 25-6-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I wonder if leftist heads will pop when they hear it.

Why would they? Willful ignorance is the foundation of all who support Biden. He has done a 180 from 50 years professed beliefs, yet his followers still fawn over him.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

He looks like he just got out of the shower!

Does he always look like that?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
He wants to take communion or something. It wont do anything for him

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Flip-floppy Joe trying trying to save the mid-term election act 1, scene 1.

Look folks, it's just like riding a... uh... ah... oh nevermind. Y'know...the thing.. the thing...

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So you disagree with him or are just having your feelers hurt?
Can't have both.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Can't have both.

No just pointing out what a liar he is.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Can't have both.

I agree with him then, not now.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Can't have both.

I agree with him then, not now.

So just because someone says something that you actually agree with is a bad thing?
Hate the politics all you want but that doesn't negate the fact of the matter.
You and I can have all kinds of feelings about numerous things. Yet at the end we can in some fashion agree.
As of now he said something that you agree with but you are choosing to be upset about.
Let that sink and ask why

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

What should be more eye opening about all of this is how they've mastered how to control thinking.

I read a story on reddit earlier, I know its anecdotal, of a relationship that ended over this. They were together for years and the only thing he said was he didn't have an opinion. If you end a long relationship over your partner not having an opinion on a topic is bizarre to say the least. This psycholigical idea that if you're not on my side you're on the other side isn't new. I don't know when this started but it's getting really bad right now.

You should always listen to your opposition. Who knows, maybe you'll change your mind. Maybe you'll learn something, a different view, additional data you didn't know or anecdotal stories to really understand someone.

That's all being negated by just putting people in boxes and advocating violence between the groups.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Even someone who graduates in the bottom 10% of his/her class, knows its MENTALLY SICK to kill an innocent defenseless helpless beautiful little human being.

edit on 6/26/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't agree with your statement "just because you want to kill another human being".

I truly believe most abortions are from women that can not afford either financially or emotionally another life they are responsible for. This really goes back to the woman. They don't feel like they have a choice in the matter, they don't want to do it. I've heard numerous stories of women that regret having an abortion.

This isn't a logical choice for these women, it's a survival instinct.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Then the person who will kill the baby needs to educate the mom-2-be and ask her, "Do you want to kill this human being God placed in your womb?"

If she then says yes, the killing occurred with the Mom knowing exactly what she was doing.

If she says "no", the Federal Government will ensure the little person is taken care of, either with Mom, an adopted family, or a group home.

This is not one of those countries where "poor" means eating flies, and having sores on the babies body.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Biden interview where he speaks about abortion. I wonder if leftist heads will pop when they hear it. My how things change with the political winds. These people will say anything to get elected and stay in power. Maybe he is serious with this topic. Who in their right mind (other than planned parenthood and the abortion industry who profit) would want abortion NOT to be rare?

twitter.com...

I do not view abortion as a choice and a right, I think it is always a tragedy and I think that it should be rare and safe. We should be focusing on how to limit the number of abortions and we ought to be able to have a common ground and consensus as to do that

www.nbcnews.com...

In 1982, he (Biden) even broke with his party to vote for a Constitutional amendment that would have bypassed Roe by allowing states to enact abortion restrictions.

news.yahoo.com...

"Biden": women did not have “the sole right to say what should happen” to their bodies."Biden" supported a constitutional amendment that would allow states to overturn Roe v Wade and pass their own laws over abortion

-------RARE AGREEMENT!----------

Our next (elected) President goes right to the bottom-line.

"Precious born and unborn children are GIFTS from God."

Sat 6.25.2022-Illinois rally: gettr.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Can't have both.

I would say that a person cannot uphold 2 different sides of the same coin.
Political gain. All it is.
Tough for the old geezer.
He lost that , along with his mind , years ago .

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

This is actually a pretty common liberal view. Many liberals, possibly the majority, don't view abortion as a form of contraception. More as a last resort. They'd much prefer that women either didn't have unplanned pregnancies or that they were at a place in their lives where they'd have the child rather than the abortion.

This is one of the main reasons why liberals so often push for greater sex ed, they believe that more sex ed will mean fewer unplanned pregnancies.

That was 40 years ago, people change.

This was in the 1974, nearly 50 yeas go. I think that Biden has the right to change his mind over the Couse of 50 years.

It's probably worth remembering that most of the things that we associate with liberals today were very different 40 years ago, or even 20 years ago. A liberal in the 1980s was much closer in ideology to a Republican today than to a liberal today.

The modern liberal didn't really exist before Clinton, there were some exceptions, but by today's standards most white liberal politicians would be considered sexist, racist and homophobic.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If it’s true, that’s the only statement that Joe Biden has ever said the I agree with.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If it’s true, that’s the only statement that Joe Biden has ever said the I agree with.

Did you know that Trump was pro choice, and a registered Democrat, back in the day.

He was a regular member of the New York elite who moved in most of the same circles as the Clintons.

People's views change with time, as do their politics. It's just part of being human.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I think it's because they are briefly sexually attracted to a guy who they would never consider raising kids with.
the choice is to abort or spend the next 18 years chasing some a-hole for money.

I read the same reddit post, it was awful. I think it was in r/2xchromasomes so of course it was awful.

Men need reproductive rights too, if this ever gets to a point where rational people are deciding. It should REALLY be a consensus between the parents. Because of the potential legal/financial implications for the father, if she insists on carrying to term he should be absolved of further responsibility if he wants to abort. Or she may want to abort while he does not, he should be allowed to be a single parent if he wants.

I have been briefly sexually attracted to women whom I wouldn't trust raising a goldfish.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

He looks like he just got out of the shower!

Does he always look like that?

He has a few grand daughters so he has to shower a lot. I think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join