It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charon / Coin eye / Deals with Demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Has anyone dreamed of Charon or someone with gold coins covering their eyes? or Deals with the devil or similar?

I had a dream roughly 1 year ago I wont detail too much but I am curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.

Coincidental or not that dream was a marker or catalyst to the start of something for me.

In the dream it was dark and I was talking with someone, this was the devil or equivalent representation to me, Joe biden with gold coins for eyes, attitude of a mafia boss, all blacked out suits with 5 or 6 sorta familiar looking influencers/actors behind him also blacked out like gang members with tinted sunglasses.

I was made to enter a large dark tent, kneel on the dirt in a circle with 3 or 4 other people seemingly in my position as well all held at gun point, he made us watch some disturbing and telling stuff, a ritual I guess, executed one of the others for reacting and then offered me something with time to consider.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Yoamr

The deal with the devil, the crossroads, is an enduring mythos that finds its way from Greek mythology with Hecate and Hermes, as well as ancient brittons and the Irish, as they buried their dead criminals at crossroads for similar ideas. Its an old thought that persists, so its not, in my mind, any different than dreaming about a chance meeting with the love of your life, or showing up to work in your tighties.

as for coins in eyes, possibly relating to thoughts surrounding preparations, or serving a penance of some kind. Since you obviously already know the story of Charon and the dues owed, your subconscious already understands the deeper meaning and may be trying to tell you something.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Yoamr

What is your typical religious view? Does it have a label?

Who should be in the superior bargaining position, between you, the Devil, or Charon?

join