It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think we may be in the violent part of the Tribulation not going the way they wanted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well..... Best I can figure is we're still a couple of years early for the main Apocalypse. However I do think with a reading of Mark 13 and Matthew 24 I do think the first event of the Apocalypse occurred already and that it occurred in the 1945 to 1948 timeframe. According to Mark 13 that event was this.

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Matthew 24 version.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And this line is a trap for the unwary.

Mark 13
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Why? Because. If you read both sermons you realize that Jesus Christ is referring to the gospel being published among all the nations line. The first event of the Apocalypse. Not the Apocalypse itself. The rebirth of Israel in 1948 would have been the 2nd event of the Apocalypse. So as of now the "generation" of the Apocalypse would be at least 74 years old.

And I make the case here that the 1000 year reign of the saints would start on the 2000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ. So April 3rd-April 7th 2033 approximately. Or 10 years and change on the countdown to the 1000 year reign of the saints.

edit on 27-6-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
Which Gospel is this? The Gospel of the Kingdom (Mt-John, Acts1-8, Hebrews -Rev 14) The Gospel of the Grace of God (Acts 12-Philemon) or the Everlasting Gospel (Rev 14)?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Matthew 24 version.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I would assume that he's talking about what became the 4 gospels of the New Testament.

But whichever version he was talking about the prophecy appears to have been fulfilled by May 15 1948 when Israel became a nation. That would have been the 2nd fig leaf of the fig tree parable.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

edit on 1-7-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

No it is not talking about books that later were written.

Mt 4:23 ¶ And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Mt 9:35 ¶ And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Mr 1:14 ¶ Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
Contextually the Gospel of the Kingdom is accompanied by signs and wonders by all who preach it, they are to repent, be baptized, keep all the commandments including the New Commandments of Jesus,believe on his being the Son of God. And having done all if they die when judgement day comes they will enter the Kingdom. This Gospel was for Israel and they were supposed to take it into all the world and it has not been since they were set apart for a time. It will be preached again in the TRIBULATION.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
1Cor 15:1-5 ¶ Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Here contextually one believes on the work of Christ on his cross for forgiveness of ALL SINS NOW, believes he died in your place, Rose again to justify your faith in the words we received, Seals us with the Holy Ghost and gives us SALVATION NOW not after the judgement day.

edit on 7/3/2022 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

But those books contain some of the gospel in question. So. Using Occam's razor only some of the gospel in question needs to be heard in order to fulfill the prophecy. And the last person in question didn't even need to believe. Just hear it.

So based on a reading of Mark 13 and Matthew 24 I would say the prophecy was fulfilled between the end of WW2 and the creation of the state of Israel in 1948.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

2nd issue you mentioned. This Gospel was for Israel. The answer is what is Israel today? Per the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49 they would be nations by now. With Ephraim being a multitude of nations. With the diaspora of the first century AD the Jews and Israelites were scattered to the world. Intermarrying with the local populations of where they immigrated to. Put simply Israel is the world now. And Christianity was the rescue mission sent out after it.

Also what is a Christian? Per the olive tree parable of Romans 11 and the family tree of Israel being grafted and grafted again my conclusion is that Christianity is a adoption program. A Christian is an adopted Israelite. The gospel you are talking about is in the Bible now.

So I would say the world if full of Israelites now. Both genetic and adopted.

Matthew 26
“Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.”
edit on 4-7-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Lol, this argument always amuses me. The tribulation started 5700 years ago, and will last for at least another 300 years. And no, there is no rapture.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Obdurate

If there's no Rapture then explain the details behind the 6th seal of Revelation. Where did all the people come from?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

They were resurrected after their death. You could call death your personal rapture l.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join