It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WEF grip on media and politics now seems too severe to overcome by NORMAL means.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We need a super-normal response to these villains.

The other day I shared a vision I'd had regarding the WEF plans for Humanity. In the vision they were laughing about the seeming inevitability of their victory over the majority of the members of the race known as Mankind, that their efforts were coming to fruition & there was LITERALLY nothing that anybody could do to stop them, by ordinary means.

Their capture of the media, politics, corporations, healthcare & big finance is almost total at this stage, despite the fact that, if their motivations were known, if their activities of a conspiratorial nature were revealed, the vast majority of humans on this Earth would violently oppose them with every ounce of their moral fibre & the strength of their arms. But they laugh, because their illuminati-type control over information, political fifth columns, corporate activity, healthcare responses at scale & financial ethics is so total that there is literally nothing that the modern human can do to oppose them. We're just too weak, disenfranchised, divided & snowed under with the cares of the world (which has been manipulated to practically suffocate everyone in formerly free societies..)

The only thing is, in the vision, I was told directly: "They MUST be stopped".

This was not a vision that I sought out, that I was somehow looking for, I had not been praying or meditating, neither drinking nor taking entheogenic drugs prior to the experience. All that happened was that I drifted into a light snooze/reverie after eating, in the presence of other family members watching a movie on TV (which had nothing to do with politics or conspiracy).

The fact that I was told that they MUST be stopped, implies that they CAN be stopped.

But how?

At this moment I don't have the answer - but I know now that because there is no normal way in which we can oppose their total domination of the world, there must be a possibility that neither we nor the WEF goons have foreseen. There must exist a way in which they CAN be stopped; a super-normal way. The proverbial 'Black Swan' event.

And people are ready, in increasing droves they are quietly sombre, realising that the pandemic was the start of something. That they got swept along in mass formation psychosis. That the 'anti-vaxxers' were onto something. That there really is an odd trend of young, healthy athletes dropping dead for no apparent reason (none that makes any rational sense, except for the 'conspiracy' explanation of mRNA 'vaccines'..) That there really is a definite 40% increase in all-cause mortality, we are assured by consummate professionals in the world of insurance corporations - the only corporations/power base that might conceivably support a fight back.

And so I leave you to ponder the immensity of the challenge before our world.

There is a literally evil agency (WEF) which has captured almost every agency of importance in the world, which intends to entirely subjugate us, depopulate us, force us to eat bugs & forego the enjoyment of private property despite private labours exerted, and to manipulate our minds in some way such that we're actually 'happy' about it - perhaps chemical treatments, wireless signals which interfere with normal brain function, chips implanted in the brain - who knows?

But they intend to turn a once free world into a cruel dystopian vision of pseudo-freedoms & total, inescapable domination under the hands of elitist billionairres whose better instincts seem to have led to this abhorrent vision that I've only partially described, in very basic terms.

These are dark days, particularly for those who contemplate the broad strokes vision of the world 'as it is' in amongst the hidden superstructures. It hasn't quite filtered into popular consciousness yet, but we are inches from the precipice - and once they shove us off the edge, there's no way back to the happier world we once knew.

Here's hoping there's a black swan event on the horizon.

edit on JuneSaturday2216CDT04America/Chicago-050042 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Stopping them begins with identifying who they are and what their agenda is. If that can be communicated in a clear and concise way through those with enough influence such as timcast, Joe Rogan, and others, the mass formation will slowly fade and people will wake up.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Everything you said about covid has been fact-checked as false. The WEF is a wonderful organization that only wants to insure a better future for humanity, and anybody who says otherwise is a radical, right wing conspiracy theorist. MSM has already debunked these accusations, so- no- people are not waking up. They are vaccinating their 6 month old children, and looking to the government to care for them. Soon, the UBI will save us all! Trump's mishandling of covid, and Russia trying to start WWIII are to blame for all our woes.*
*sarcasm*

I know far more people who trust the government than don't. People tend to blame the current administration when things are dour, and place their hope and faith on the next administration to make everything wonderful again.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is a good shout, and I agree there is a need for clear, concise, accurate & non-hyped information to be disseminated to the masses, if we are to stand any chance of reversing the impact of the mass formation psychosis which has gripped Humanity over the past few years.

What concerns me, is that even if we do a bang-up job of spreading that truthful & potent information to the masses via channels of alternative almost-mass media such as Joe Rogan, and various others, along with the smaller but equally professional channels on Apps such as Telegram - even so, we are left at an impasse, with no actual tangible recourse to stop these WEF #ers from doing what it is that they're doing.

Our material capabilities to reverse the agenda are minimal to non-existant, and I worry that even if we succeed in halting the mass formation psychosis effects, even if the majority of the people are 'awake & aware' - we still have no means of objectively stopping them from executing their plan, at this juncture in the proceedings.

What we'd be left with is a large percentage of people silently, grudgingly, morbidly complying with what is pushed at them, simply because there's no practical way to oppose the power structures/ networks of malign influence. Eventually, if the WEF (other evil overlords are also available) manage to subdue, disarm & frighten us into submission in the next stage of their operations, we will end up with a slow & stuttering build-up to an insurrectionist 'civil war' of sorts, across the world as the people try to topple the fifth column WEF young global leaders & their corrupted governments which lean heavily on the people to prevent just such an outcome.

We already have the beginnings of that outcome - there are certainly more people waking up & realising that they were swept along in the mass formation psychosis, jumping on the bandwagon & attacking 'conspiracy theorists' & 'anti-vaxxers' with vigorous passion - until they realised that 'following the science' had turned out to be bull# - they realised that all the promises & assurances regarding the 'safe & effective' 'vaccines' had been bull#, that people were still getting sick & dying from COVID.. Thereafter also realising to their horror that the mass adverse events which were causing (as just one example) hundreds of soccer players to drop dead in their prime all around the world (along with many other participants in hundreds of sporting disciplines) were a direct result of the mRNA vaccine drive, which everyone had submitted to due to the information environment we live in being saturated in falsehoods, ramped to fever pitch during the height of government & corporate media-led disinformation & propaganda regarding the 'pandemic'.

The WEF (other evil overlords are also available) are not fools - they are likely to clamp down harder & harder over the coming months & years as they seek to unfurl their grand plan for a dystopian civilisation depopulated & confined to 'Smart Cities', leaving the countryside in all nations as a protectorate only available to the elitist billionaires for their residence or excursions. I'm painting a picture in broad strokes, so broad that it's practically a cartoon of an 'evil empire' in our midst - and yet that is precisely what we face.

I'm starting to become certain that the WEF is the strategic board-level control system of the Nazi International, an extra-territorial state existing in (initially) Argentina & elsewhere in South America & the Islamic world since the end of WW2, with vast resources, which occupies most nations of the world in zones controlled by different corporations & banking interests. There is likely opposition to the WEF in secret societies which oppose their nihilistic, predominantly materialist, reductionist corporate position, with secret fascist-occult driving forces at the upper levels. Yet those forces which might oppose also seem relatively impotent at the current time, after two years of mainly passive worldwide compliance with the agenda since the beginning of the pandemic especially.

So even if we manage to wake the majority of the population, we are stuck beholden to a tightly locked-down technocratic control system which now seamlessly manipulates our societies at grand scales. It is akin to being locked in a complex arrangement of mechanical bars, locks, walls & doors requiring special keys - a puzzle box which is engineered to trap us in ignorance & fear, completely unable to interface with others effectively, or to build up the momentum to mount an escape of some sort. It is a technocratic puzzle box which keeps us locked up tight, subject to the will of the Hellraiser-equivalent master society, which handles all the blueprints, knows all the codes, and holds all the keys.

Politics, media, corporations, finance - they have layered the advancing technologies so precisely as to disarm us of our initiative at a deep level, at every step they are three moves ahead of us, because it's been planned for forty years or more - they intend for us to sound a chorus "Resistance to the control system is futile; submission as slaves is better than death outside the system".

And so still we are left with the question - what are we to do?

Step one - learn everything you can, share as much information as you can, lobby personalities with huge followings to get into the research & prepare presentations which will get the populace clued up regarding what has been, and what currently is happening as regards that control system with an agenda to depopulate, disenfranchies, and subdue all Humanity.

Step two - pray for a miracle, because the technocratic control system is airtight at this stage, we simply don't have the power necessary to overcome in our own strength. Seriously. Bless your family & friends, say grace before meals, pray for your enemies, pray for your needs to be met, pray for the wisdom to overcome the manipulations of the enemy - and pray that higher powers will intervene, a 'black swan' event which will override all of the codes, locks & barriers with which this control system has been erected in their attempt to trap us all in misery, disenfranchised from our destiny of becoming truly free human beings, everywhere.

Perhaps we need a shock to the system, the awareness of an inspirational super-normal event in order to truly stand up for our rights & due privileges as souls on a journey to redemption & enlightenment - an event which energises us, unifies us, empowers us with the knowledge which will help us to overcome.

Perhaps the WEF & all associated criminal elements at the elitist upper strata of society need a cosmic rebuke in order to release their hold on the people, forcing them to give up their plans for a New World Order under their exclusive control, intended & constructed to automatically oppress & devastate the people who uphold them in their privileged positions, denigrating their worth as children of God & brothers/sisters in the Human Race.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You are a liar & will be ignored by myself, I'm sure of the information & have checked it myself. Fact checkers are illusory shades which represent the interests of the groups that fund them or are associated with them for the sake of prestige, so no, I never trust a 'fact checker' - I trust my own intellect & ability to research matters solely for my own understanding & capacity to develop strategy regarding how to use that information.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The WEF is a wonderful organization that only wants to insure a better future for humanity

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!!!!!

You are clearly deluded, in addition to being a liar. You misrepresent the truth, which can be gleaned by some basic independent investigation regarding the plans & intentions, and guiding principles, of the WEF, as well as a review of the membership, their policies, politics, personal & business interests, and so on.

They are a fundamentally corrupt, evil organisation which masquerades as a positive, proactive force for good in the world. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly a deluded, ridiculous, Marxist sycophant who sucks up to the power elites, probably in the hopes of being in their good books for some weird reason. Hey Klaus, look at me, I'm backing you to the hilt on ATS..!

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Stopping them begins with identifying who they are and what their agenda is. If that can be communicated in a clear and concise way through those with enough influence such as timcast, Joe Rogan, and others, the mass formation will slowly fade and people will wake up.
It needs to be shown on CNN etc. Perhaps blackmail would work ?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

You are a liar & will be ignored by myself, I'm sure of the information & have checked it myself. Fact checkers are illusory shades which represent the interests of the groups that fund them or are associated with them for the sake of prestige, so no, I never trust a 'fact checker' - I trust my own intellect & ability to research matters solely for my own understanding & capacity to develop strategy regarding how to use that information.
I'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Step two - pray for a miracle, because the technocratic control system is airtight at this stage, we simply don't have the power necessary to overcome in our own strength. Seriously. Bless your family & friends, say grace before meals, pray for your enemies, pray for your needs to be met, pray for the wisdom to overcome the manipulations of the enemy - and pray that higher powers will intervene, a 'black swan' event which will override all of the codes, locks & barriers with which this control system has been erected in their attempt to trap us all in misery, disenfranchised from our destiny of becoming truly free human beings, everywhere.

Perhaps the WEF & all associated criminal elements at the elitist upper strata of society need a cosmic rebuke in order to release their hold on the people, forcing them to give up their plans for a New World Order under their exclusive control, intended & constructed to automatically oppress & devastate the people who uphold them in their privileged positions, denigrating their worth as children of God & brothers/sisters in the Human Race.

(bolding above by me)

I recently read an interpretation of part of the Book of Revelation which basically said that:

'When the worldly powers are oppressing God's Earthly children to the point that they begin petitioning The Lord with cries for Heavenly aid -
- this will signify the time for Evil's reign on Earth to end, and God will send angelic intervention to prepare the way for Christ's return...'

(That's a paraphrase - I don't have the exact quote)

But it struck me as making a lot of sense - that part of end times prophesied 'timing' would be 'on us' to be willing to make the effort to 'pray for mercy and miraculous intervention'..

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
One practical thing we can do that is in our control is to not comply with things that don't make sense. Sure a lot of people are on the WEF bandwagon for whatever reasons, does not mean we have to join them. As this ternary clamp tightens, some places are going to be more affected than others. Try an hold your ground if you can, but if you have to make a move, do some homework, keep your head up and try and find somewhere not as crazy. It is a big world, lots going on, it is a tough job to get everyone.

As for this Black Swan, the results coming out about the jab has disaster all over it. If Degal did nail it and the USA has a population of 100 Million in 2025, are people still going to be calling it a coincidence, correlation is not causation? However it pans out, future trend looks troubling. Very common for the drug manufactures to take a few years to acknowledge that a drug is doing more harm than good. Maybe they might wake up one day as a big chuck of their staff are dead or disabled? Can only hide this kind of stuff for so long.

Try not to get arrested, no good to anyone locked up. I know this is tough and a fine line for those that search for the truth. The J6 crew is just one recent example of a long history of political persecution that goes on. Hang in there, help out and network with your community where you can. If things do start to get crazy, helps having some support around.

a reply to: ancientlight

Perhaps blackmail would work?

It is a big component in how we got here.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Everything you said about covid has been fact-checked as false. The WEF is a wonderful organization that only wants to insure a better future for humanity, and anybody who says otherwise is a radical, right wing conspiracy theorist. MSM has already debunked these accusations, so- no- people are not waking up. They are vaccinating their 6 month old children, and looking to the government to care for them. Soon, the UBI will save us all! Trump's mishandling of covid, and Russia trying to start WWIII are to blame for all our woes.*
*sarcasm*

I know far more people who trust the government than don't. People tend to blame the current administration when things are dour, and place their hope and faith on the next administration to make everything wonderful again.

clearly says post is sarcasm

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

*sarcasm*
'The meaning of SARCASM is a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain.'
Reading 'Cognitive process of decoding symbols to derive meaning; a form of language processing.'
Comprehension ' Comprehension is the understanding and interpretation of what is read.'

You are clearly deluded, in addition to being a liar.

I think you have a problem. Sarcasm is used quite often on ATS, and you might want to familiarize yourself a little better with the concept before going into attack mode.

Indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic

Thank you. I sometimes forget all levels of people are on ATS and not everybody Understands the * symbol, with an ensuing *explanation.

GlobalGold I'm glad to see some people got it. I was beginning to worry about the collective IQ on ATS for a bit!

edit on 60000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

To answer your question, simply, we need a good leader NOW.

People will calm down. I truly believe your mood and manerisms are infectious by nature. We live in a time that's all negative, people getting mad over little stupid things. It's permeating our society. We need someone to step and change direction, now.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
www.bitchute.com...

Its game over !

As i posted to our Russian Troll a few days ago - in 1900 Caucasians were 30 % of the worlds population ,today that number is between 4 to 8 percent , how many healthy children are being born lately ? hospitals chock full everywhere

Porcine Zona Pellucida (PZP) is an immunocontraceptive that is used to control the reproductive rate of some mammalian species, including horses, deer and elephants ,The PZP vaccine is usually given, initially, in a series of 2 vaccinations 2-6 weeks apart and then a booster every 8 months to a year, depending on the species. sound a lot like the vaccine to me .

I met with a few family members for a meal the other day , one works in the health care sector the number of deaths in care homes around me is freighting as is the number of people sick or dying from strokes ,cancer etc etc every one of my idiot family members is vaccinated to the extreme and looked at me like a idiot for not getting the death shot .

One question that left them stumped was if 16% of the vaccines were saline as can be proved ! is this not attempted murder by the makers of the vaccine , false advertising etc etc i played this video at loud volume
www.bitchute.com...

I laughed loudly as i looked them in the face and told them how disgusted i was with them for injecting the mark of the beast into them and the children .

for 2 years i hammered on about avoiding the jag ,sent them links to everything i came across and laughed loudly at them as i asked how many times now they had covid even after being injected to death one of them has had covid or the cold 3 times another one has had it twice
www.youtube.com...

Judging by the stupidity i see around me everywhere and the total denial to accept what is happening it is game over

freewestmedia.com...
And one wonders at the fate of DR ANDRIAS NOACK !!!!!!! Like Jeffery Epstien he didnt kill himself .

Resolution 2361 194 countries no longer object to the COMPULSARY VACCINATION OF THE FLOCK as of july 1st 2022

www.youtube.com...

This has been planned for decades with a little tweaking along the way as technology became available like crisper and people like Gates having his finger in every pie , he is like a conductor of a orchestra .

That Black swan event can be brought about very easily and cheaply !!!! with no loss of life PETROL/Gas burn all the mobile /cell masts down and take down the telephone system mix it with polystyrene / job done

Rant over for now

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Did come across one story recently. With Russia getting kicked out of the World Bank and SWIFT system recently, it has advanced it work and plans towards a competitor of the current global financial system. The BRICS nations with a bunch of others are progressing to a new global currency standard, some kind of SDR, gold backed, blockchain tech. Sounds like they are throwing everything they can at it and see what sticks.

As they turn this system on, it will send shock waves through the western currency system. Will increase the inflationary pressure already underway as it affects the oil markets and other global trading. Looks like the Great Reset the WEF is going on about.

With some of our core electronic banking infrastructure getting on 60 or so years there is some demand to upgrade these systems. The SWIFT boat has been looking a bit shoot up for a while, got some leaks. Is a social credit score an answer? I don't see forcing everyone to have a mobile phone just to participate in society and the community working out too well. As the computer recognition technology improves and rolls out, the systems over viewing it all won't need you to have a mobile to account?

As all these wars and rumors of war continue, once the dust settles expect Australia will still have its own mint, as for who the National Treasury takes its orders from?

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

edit on 26-6-2022 by DreamtimeMICHAEL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I agree but WEF and all the other Power players will not allow that to happen. Take Trump for example. He surprised their agenda and instead of those before him he actually tried to put Americans first. Prior to Covid America was in a very good place. The 2022 election theft was just the WEF/Power re asserting their agenda by all means necessary. America and many other countries as you mentioned can't be strong and sovereign in order for their plan to work. Covid was installed as the dollar (fiat currency) must have exponential growth and with birth rates dropping they needed more money. The dollar will collapse and a digital currency will be installed to control the little guy so the Power people can maintain their agenda. I see very bad times ahead. Lastly voting in America is heading in the direction of Venezuela. The voting machines are all mostly rigged and when Microsoft installs their election guard software to piggy back the machines the election steal will be electronic and mules won't be needed. Mark my words the 2022 Mid terms should be a GOP major win considering Brandon's approval rating and the state of the economy. Sadly I foresee another event that promotes mail in voting and the gaming of the system from 2020 will continue. Dems maintain house and pick up a few seats in Senate. I pray I'm wrong and time will tell. a reply to: litterbaux

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The west bans from importing Gold from Russia which totalled $ 15.4 billion per year ! i guess they will be making more gold rapped tungsten bars to fool the public and when the get the queen of England to inspect the repositories of gold in London they take her for a nice cuppa giving them enough time to ship it to the next vault

Bluetooth signals from graveyards the jagged have been chipped whether they admit it or not for the new digital currency that is coming down the road like a juggernaut with a speed freak at the wheel .

you pick a small country to experiment on first or a small area of said country UBI or universal credit was rolled out first in Liverpool England it caused chaos with millions owed in rent within weeks yet it was rolled out nation wide .

25 years ago i saw how they were using iris scans in check cashing offices in Scotland and before that the oil rig i worked on was chosen for a experiment , the clip on cards we were issued had a tracker in them so they could see exactly to the inch where we were , the unions soon put a stop to it and in the early 2000s they were trying to get drinkers in Glasgow to implant a tiny grain of rice device under their skin so they did not need to go near the bar to order .

when they release games and new gaming machines the first place in the world they check to see if they have been hacked chipped etc is Glasgow Scotland , if there is a way around anything the kids here will find it

Those higher ups may think they are smart and have covered all the bases in their nefarious plans , they will be in for a shock
edit on 26/6/2022 by stonerwilliam because: dislexicccc spelllinggsss

top topics

join