It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choose Your Side– Satanists Claim They Are Entitled To Abortion As A Religious Rite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why don't you take a look at some of their recent actions like asking to put a Baphomet statue in a public park. You think they're doing that to not get a rise out of easily outraged Christians?

They are atheist that have adopted that narrative to piss off religious people. They are basically passive aggressive in all they do.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
My religion says I can randomly kill someone once per week, I guess its good to go, right?

Thats not how that works. You are still subject to laws of general applicability.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
No that says nothing of the sorts to me.

That's you then, most others can see it.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
They are atheist that have adopted that narrative to piss off religious people. They are basically passive aggressive in all they do.

Tell that to the person who can't see it.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It was Satan that got the go ahead from Higher Up , or the most high, to unleash the 10 plagues of Egypt, like the particular one that involves the first born king after being born.

Ever heard the only bad publicity is none?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

no one has a right to murder, and all satanist's and their children are going to hell, murder is not a right. end of story says God, least alone a "religious" right. for Alla, there is only One religion: Submit to the Will of God, his Son Christ, his Father, and the Holy Spirit. One will, One God, One Victory. Amen.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Those tenets they list would say otherwise. You are mistaken if you think for a group to call itself a religion it has to have a god. It just needs to be a group of people who share a defined set of fundamental beliefs and a moral code they live by.

They are nontheistic like Hinduism, and Buddhism, not to mention the IRS gave them the same status so they are legally a religion.

They are harmless and the only reason to hate them is religious bigotry. I'm a Christian, but I do not have the right to look down on anyone else who chose another path. In fact I'd be a very bad Christian if I did. A phony Christian.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It should be obvious to any normal person, even those that do no believe in God, that these sort of people are not normal.

Even if you don't believe in demons, the closest definition for these people is "demonic" as they act and speak not as normal humans.

Normal humans do not call abortions a religious ritual, and do not cheer and laugh like idiots claiming "we love to murder unborn babies." Even when they supposedly don't believe in demons.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Just as an aside, and let it be clear that I hold no love for the church of satan at all but: They are basically an agit/prop group since their foundation. They don't believe in satan at all, they just want to rid the world of all religions and all religious legislation, thought and deed.

Every time something of moment happens regarding religion in the US the group will be there to either agree or disagree.

Blame the satanic panic for giving groups like these such public recognition.

They are funny, like the people's front of Judea, or was that the popular front...or the front fo...

Do you have any weasel noses ?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

There is no guarantee to an abortion.

Abortion is not in the US Constitution.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: everyone

Those tenets they list would say otherwise. You are mistaken if you think for a group to call itself a religion it has to have a god. It just needs to be a group of people who share a defined set of fundamental beliefs and a moral code they live by.

They are nontheistic like Hinduism, and Buddhism, not to mention the IRS gave them the same status so they are legally a religion.

They are harmless and the only reason to hate them is religious bigotry. I'm a Christian, but I do not have the right to look down on anyone else who chose another path. In fact I'd be a very bad Christian if I did. A phony Christian.

That's not selling anymore. There is no devil or antagonist to be the focus of everything that goes wrong. There is no victim or oppression card to be played.

It's all in watching the news and getting angered about the changing morality of others. Or which way they want to take your society with their new type of morality.

That's all still defined by the ancient law of retribution "Lex Talionis". Where everything is countered tit for tat. A Title IX celebration countered with a new court precedent. A stolen election countered with increased liberal initiatives to rub it in. And the hatred to not associate with one another in the near future.

I think Dave Mustaine said it best 36 years ago.

edit on 28-6-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just as cannibalism is not a protected religious right, murder is also not. I guess you know which party is comprised of satanists!

is a reply to: infolurker

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

So that makes it OK then?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

If you would quote the post you're responding to
for convenience sake please?

So that makes it OK then?

How could it not be?

I myself would first question the morals of some one who thinks
he can question the morals and motives of God.

That's a level of arrogance unmatched.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

9.26.2022 fyi:

BIDEN's FBI Raids and Arrests Pro-Life Leaders.

Attacks against Pro-Life Leaders have resulted in ZERO arrests.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 9/26/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

If you think Satan would only infiltrate one political party you severely underestimate him.

edit on 9/26/22 by GENERAL EYES because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Suddenly, nobody in the news or politics is talking about the need to abort babies.

A positive development!

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
its all just ranterism 2.0..

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Religious abortion? Like a human sacrifice? Is this an acknowledgment that abortion ends a life?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

This is sick. Liberals and Satanists have so much in common.

They are upset because Abortion Pills are now restricted.

Source: www.reuters.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join