It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choose Your Side– Satanists Claim They Are Entitled To Abortion As A Religious Rite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: infolurker
In addition, when a Satanist realizes that he or she has committed an actual wrong, the correct response is to accept it, learn from it and avoid doing it again--not to mentally beat yourself up for it or beg for forgiveness.

I prefer the hardcore Christian method of self-flagellation.

I prefer Jesus. The teachings in the New Testament.

I do not get into cults or the Church of Rome

edit on 25-6-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm big on overindulgence myself.

edit on 25 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Christianity is one of the top global cults.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

How about Luke?

Acts 2:44-45 (KJV) 44 And all that believed were together and had all things common; 45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Republicans should grow a backbone and troll them right back.

Some prominent Republican should immediately endorse this stating It would create a precedent to enact many more faith based initiatives putting an end to the idea of separation of church and state. And point out that "separation of church and state" doesn't appear in the Construction.
edit on 25-6-2022 by Jason79 because: spell check chose the wrong word

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

Some prominent Republican should immediately endorse this stating It would create a president to enact many more faith based initiatives putting an end to the idea of separation of church and state. And point out that "separation of church and state" doesn't appear in the Construction.

How is a President going to enact anything? Do you need a little bit of education on what the Legislative Branch does?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

OH please not just the elites.

If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

Some prominent Republican should immediately endorse this stating It would create a president to enact many more faith based initiatives putting an end to the idea of separation of church and state.

Iihan Omar has entered the chat.

And point out that "separation of church and state" doesn't appear in the Construction

it's in the Bill of Rights. Also, if the republicans go after rights, it would go against their narrative.
edit on 25-6-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Some prominent Republican should immediately endorse this stating It would create a president to enact many more faith based initiatives putting an end to the idea of separation of church and state. And point out that "separation of church and state" doesn't appear in the Construction.

Maybe not in those exact words: 1st Amendment "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

that's actually a typo, fixing it now, word should be precedent

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

hence the word troll

The exact words "separation of church and state" is not in the bill of rights, go to any archive hit f3 and let the computer check for you.
edit on 25-6-2022 by Jason79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Killing babies is in the Bible bro.

Yeah, God of the old testament is pretty comfortable with killing babies and children. But I think God's will overrides any laws or morals.

I believe that irony is part of the reason Satanists (the athiest-like ones) started their religion. Satanists always seemed like athiests who have a grudge against the abrahamic religions.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

hence the word troll

Oh lol. That would be a hilarious troll! And if it's convenient, maybe they can address the looming economic crisis. I mean, not super high priority, better we own the left first.

If the right ever wonders how they can lose to the worst major political entity, it's sentiment like this that sums it up.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

The exact words "separation of church and state" is not in the bill of rights, go to any archive hit f3 and let the computer check for you.

Leave it to someone who cherry picks what suits their narrative with their own religion to do the same with the foundation of a nation.

The old testament was translated from Hebrew and the new from Greek. Most translations are quite old and macro is more important than micro.

The same goes for interpreting our nations founding. Language was different back then. There's more than enough evidence to understand what the founding fathers views on seperation of church and state. A big reason being we were a refuge for the religiously oppressed from Europe. We wanted to safeguard them.

Hell, one nation under God wasn't even added until 70~ years ago.

Our very existence is built on agnostism or secularism. That isn't to deny a creator, it's to seperate the heavily contested debate between endless religions from our nations ability to govern.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse.

Oh please you're referencing OT law when God was protecting the
bloodline of the Israelites. Law given to a people who saw God lead
them out of Egypt. They were warned that if they did not live by
the law then they would die by the law.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Just as an aside, and let it be clear that I hold no love for the church of satan at all but: They are basically an agit/prop group since their foundation. They don't believe in satan at all, they just want to rid the world of all religions and all religious legislation, thought and deed.

Every time something of moment happens regarding religion in the US the group will be there to either agree or disagree.

Blame the satanic panic for giving groups like these such public recognition.

They are funny, like the people's front of Judea, or was that the popular front...or the front fo...

do they even exist at all? i suppose a severed goat head in dads garage might work.

if they don't, they have no standing.

besides all that, wouldn't the doctors need to advertise they are members?
would they even need an md degree?

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

originally posted by: grey580

Killing babies is in the Bible bro.

Yeah, God of the old testament is pretty comfortable with killing babies and children. But I think God's will overrides any laws or morals.

I believe that irony is part of the reason Satanists (the athiest-like ones) started their religion. Satanists always seemed like athiests who have a grudge against the abrahamic religions.

Couldn't be because Abrahamic religions help support pulling body Autonomy? Perhaps it's more so the believers.
Over a very very archaic, violent, book might I add which is interpreted incorrectly.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

That's a long road for them.

If the want to go that route they have a long chain of ascending courts to go through to get the conscientious objector case heard.

But also a flawed road with things like cannabis in Georgia blocking their path. And now they are equal arguments. Using Georgia as an example: "I can smoke weed because it is sacramental in my Rastafarian religion." is legally equal to "I can abort my unwanted fetus because my body is inviolable".

Guess that depends on the state now all around.

Honestly, no one is going without the means to get an abortion from this. From Amazon to Zillow. Companies and states are lining up to shuttle employees, dependents, write off out of state medical debt, and fly them for free. 60% is a large percentage of the American people to willfully contribute to the new legal Hoovertown Express Abortion Transport Network.

And thats where it will go now.
edit on 25-6-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   

hence the word troll

They started using the phrase "separation of church and state" for the people who do not understand the big words they used to write the constitution.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Hell, one nation under God wasn't even added until 70~ years ago.

That was done by those mackerel snappers, the Knights of Columbus.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join