It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gifts of premonition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
So, I suppose a few folks get brought to the site for abject weirdness and such...So I ponder this, Having a child with keen insight...Like yourselves...Are you trying to put them in the hole, or encourage them? I am able to put a quantifiable direction on my weird kindly trip, I wonder can we pass it on, with a hands off approach? How can you explain to a kid, ESP as a family trait? Lol *Humor ourselves on this?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MatthewGraybeal13
nurture the gift your child has

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ask her if she often sees purple colors....at night on her ceiling and walls.

edit on 25-6-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MatthewGraybeal13 Yes, encourage it. I also have this sort of gift. It is a family trait on both sides of my family and has been passed on to my older son. I need to replenish the body as such visions give me massive headaches after I have one. It releases energy, so you have to replenish. That's the only downside of my so called gift. The older you get, the more after effects you get. I can't just make the visions happen at will, they come as a surprise when I least expect them.
edit on 2508302022-06-25T07:08:38-05:00076America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago25 by ditchweed because: spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I would think acknowledging it to your daughter will allow her to develop it as a solid reality rather than her feeling confused, ashamed or isolated by it. Never suppress. Managing it wisely socially is important.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I see that some members here have ESP as they talk about your daughters gifts when you have only mentioned a child and therefore it could be your son.

I believe the whole point of our extended childhood compared to other animals isn’t just about developing the brain but also the latent psychic abilities which have been suppressed throughout the ages.

top topics

join