It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But The Timing Is Weird...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You guys like creepy pasta stuff.

This is starting to seem like the evil puppetry and subversive acknowledgement from a Keyser Soze-like Antichrist character. A play at power with the smoke and mirrors of pushy liberals to distract to take the righteous position.

Today is June 24th, 2022.  It Is St. John The Baptist Day.  A fixture of nobility, humility, and "on the level" character. So much so it takes a special place in Freemasonry.

Using Numerology rules it is also 6-6-6 today. If you add up the individual numbers. A day of magic and power in occultnik circles. Like a numerology Walpurgisnaught.

Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the passing of Title IX. Putting it off until today seems deliberate, a way to say happy anniversary to Title IX. To really stick in what they were doing.

That's sinister. Something intended to stick out and dig at people in an unspoken way that brings people to each-others throats more readily.

Like the perfect divide and conquer move to leverage on such a well-timed day. In a creepy-pasta sorta way...

** This takes no position on abortion itself, but a commentary of the timing being out of the playbook of the sinister. (Read as eye for an eye morality) Especially the day after Title IX is celebrated.

Got me semi-humoring Antichrist mythos.

Anyway, Just a weird thing that popped into my head and seemed door room profound for a few minutes.

And if for some reason true then it means that GOP interests have been taken over by the antichrist.
edit on 24-6-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Strange and creepy indeed. Albeit being a bit of a stretch to connect dots, eerily strange nonetheless. I do think the timing is weird for abortion to come to light, after all the topics of division we've had the last few years, i'm not even gonna start listing them all off, the list is exhaustive... but the few more obvious topics of division going in reverse order, abortion, preceeded by the vaxxers vs. anti-vaxxers, just following the mask vs. anti-maskers, not including the left vs. right war, you get the point. Just another subject to make people argue....

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Today is June 24th, 2022. It Is St. John The Baptist Day. A fixture of nobility, humility, and "on the level" character. So much so it takes a special place in Freemasonry.

Using Numerology rules it is also 6-6-6 today. If you add up the individual numbers. A day of magic and power in occultnik circles. Like a numerology Walpurgisnaught.

Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the passing of Title IX. Putting it off until today seems deliberate, a way to say happy anniversary to Title IX. To really stick in what they were doing.

I would expect nothing less from a group of Catholics taking their cues from a 1600th century author of the Witchcraft Act of 1604, who then promptly sentenced 2 women to death for committing witchcraft!

edit on 24-6-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

There you have it, pros and cons, for it and against it. There isn't a whisper of a doubt, in my mind, that's why they chose that date.

They planned it ahead of time with the leak and waited till June 24, 2022 to announce it. Let the chaos begin.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Aye, the second time this month the numerology added up to 666. The first was 06/06/2022. Love the avatar you have by the way.
Correction: 3 times, 06/15/2022.

edit on 2521302022-06-25T08:21:01-05:00086America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago25 by ditchweed because: none

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ditchweed

Lol. Thanks.

I'm not really prophecy-minded religious but this court session seems made more for 'evil' prophecy. Has that feel.

The session started on 6/6/6 and the decision came down on 6/6/6, with the other 6/6/6 being the halfway point in between the decision and the opening of the session.

I mean, if you're going to try to find signs of Satan using that method you have a nice 18 day (6 + 6 + 6) window to go with thanks to the repetition of base 10 counting and the session starting on 6-6-6.

You can't really argue in Numerology terms this decision bears the mark of 666, sort of. As much as anything else that is claimed to.
edit on 25-6-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Today is June 24th, 2022. It Is St. John The Baptist Day. A fixture of nobility, humility, and "on the level" character. So much so it takes a special place in Freemasonry.

I would expect nothing less from a group of Catholics taking their cues from a 1600th century author of the Witchcraft Act of 1604, who then promptly sentenced 2 women to death for committing witchcraft!

Gotta love the Bible it has done so much good for Humanity, Especially Woman

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I used to have a friend who had a mother that was big into numerology. I would get annoyed because when I would go to her house to visit her, we would have to wait for her mother to calculate the probabilities that our plans for the day would succeed or not. I would be even more annoyed when the mother would cause my friend to cancel our plans simply because she believed that her calculations showed that our plans would fail. I remember one time having a discussion with the mother about how demons are pleased to let her think that her calculations are meaningful or not. I explained that the demons are happy to let her think that numerology determines success or failure even though the actual success or failure was dependent on the demons and not on the numbers. If you actually look into the practice of numerology then you will find that it really does not have any rhyme or reason and is not actually based on mathematics or science.

Demons want you to authorize them to operate in you and your life whether it be through astrology, numerology, Harry Potter, tarot cards, blood rituals, etc. Witchcraft of all kinds is based on the involvement of people authorizing demons to operate in their lives. When people die and stand before God then they will realize that their so called magic was the result of handing their authority over to demons. God will then hand them over to the demons that they empowered. The Bible explicitly prohibits involvement in dark arts for the simple reason that dark arts in any and all forms are deceptions. The occultists believe that their magic works better on particular days. However, I listened to prior occultists say that their is no rhyme or reason to whether their magic worked or not. If the magic didn't work then they would often blame it on the interference of Christians, which may be true. If Christians are interceding then the demons are unable to operate on behalf of the occultists.
edit on 25-6-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've noticed some strangeness too. Especially after 9-11 when I was barraged by the number 2. So's here's my thought on it. What you are noticing is the Apocalypse of Revelation. And John the Baptist ties in how? It seems he's the root cause of 2000 years of high strangeness.

As I said in my thread that I linked here the problem is that John the Baptist wasn't supposed to die in the first century the way he did. Per the prophecies in Malachi.

3-1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Chap.4.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

But we know what happened to John the Baptist. Killed at the behest of Salome and her mother. The daughter and granddaughter of the High Priest.

I believe that in killing John the Baptist they triggered the curse on all of Israel. As Jesus Christ said in Matthew 17.

9And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
10And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

So what was the curse they caused? I describe it in the link below but the simple version is that they triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus curse that is still running today. And it ends at the 2000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ.

And the generation of the Apocalypse has been running since the rebirth of Israel in 1948. So things are weird and it's going to get worse before it's all over.

The start of the 1000 year reign of the saints.

top topics

join