It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID hospitalizations rise above 1,100 as Quebec reports five more deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Here we go again and COVID is back in the news and its due because of the COVID testing.

Did you thought that the elitists would let or let go of those power so easily? while the media is trying to fear monger people with Covid? why are they returning to covid news?

These covid test kits are unreliable yet they keep using them.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Seems there's a correlation between number of vaccines and number of cases, i can't wait for the BS explanations for that inconvenient truth.
edit on 24/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Here we go again and COVID is back in the news and its due because of the COVID testing.

Did you thought that the elitists would let or let go of those power so easily? while the media is trying to fear monger people with Covid? why are they returning to covid news?

These covid test kits are unreliable yet they keep using them.

Do the patients go by walking in the hospital ?
Do the patients arrive by taxi ?
Do the patients arrive by ambulance ?

1100 patients are a lot for Quebec ?

How many hospitals there that are actually qualified to treat such patients ?

Only hospitals and staff that are qualified take in these types of patients.

Should be easy to find out if this is all lies.

Where I live, yesterday, 120 tested positive and 1 death of a population of about 1.8 million people in our county.

Also, how long have these people been hospitalize?

And how many deaths have occurred in the last 7 days. ( of course it could all be lies too )

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Five people died from one disease on a single day, out of a population of 8.4 million people.

The media up there really thinks that headline will generate alarm?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Is that the number of patients 'with' covid, or 'from' covid? They've played this song before.....

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The hospitalization part is all that is newsworthy. It's not surprising. Both BA4 and 5 are gaining dominance, and they evade both natural immunity gained from infection with a previous strain and antibodies gained through vaccination.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
Both BA4 and 5 are likely less deadly if at all.
I still doubt the news about them. Which ones are they though the leaked names like Delta plus plus?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

a reply to: tamusan
Both BA4 and 5 are likely less deadly if at all.
I still doubt the news about them. Which ones are they though the leaked names like Delta plus plus?

Double-plus-good....

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

We'll see how deadly 4&5 turn out to be. They have already been proven to replicate more readily in human lung cells and cause more severe disease. They have also been proven to be more transmissible than earlier Omicron variants and more likely to cause breakthrough infections. I can't wait until they take over here. Seeing the number of hospitalizations in Quebec jump from 36 to 1,116 has me seeing dollar signs again. I'm also anxious to see what they do to human fertility. I am already seeing promising results from animal studies.
edit on 24 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Which elitists are in power now, who weren't in power in the decade before COVID-19?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Seems there's a correlation between number of vaccines and number of cases, i can't wait for the BS explanations for that inconvenient truth.

What if it goes the other way, and more people get the vaccines, and there is more effort to develop new vaccines, as a result of the disease spreading more?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Taking your point into reference, would the population know this just happened two years ago and a vaccine was rushed out that was inneffective?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Taking your point into reference, would the population know this just happened two years ago and a vaccine was rushed out that was inneffective?

All the immunizations produced about two years ago were highly effective against all the strains known at the time.

In the interim, there have been new strains some of which the immunizations are less effective with, however, all immunizations still appear to be more than 80% effective against these new strains.

Moderna is already trialing a version of its immunization which is tweaked for higher effectiveness against Omicron strains.

edit on 25/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The same ones that had private hotel meeting a while ago..

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
everyone should get it

then we can put the maskers in quarantine for 6 months.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The same ones that had private hotel meeting a while ago..

Ohhh, meetings in hotels.

I bet they have bunny slippers, too.

top topics

join