It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gas Supplies Woes, Europe Is Concerned,While Blame Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
As European leaders are growing concerned about of a complete possibility of a full shutdown of gas supplies from Russia.
MSM and US officials.

Canadian politicians blame Russia for the gas woes but not the Russian sanctions they imposed while trying to isolate Russia with the sanctions.

Maybe going Climate Green wasn't such a good nor was the idea of imposing sanctions on Russia when they provided 40% of its gas supplies to Europe while also providing fertilizers.

Some keep suggesting with the notion that these sanctions would take years before actual having any effect. Those suggesting such a idea ignore that Russia is part of BRICS.

The only ones who would be likely more screwed over these sanctions isnt Russia nor the Russians but Europe and the Europeans and unfortunately.

This winter is going to be a cold winter.

As for the LNG gas supplies alternative how much would Europeans have to pay for it? no cost yet been announced.
Putin is squeezing gas supplies. And Europe is getting seriously worried about a total shutdown
edit on 24-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hard times and suffering are strong teachers. These so called leaders will be exposed for their worthlessness and the evil they bring about. Spinning the blame on Russia is a weak defense that even the weakest of sheep will be able to see through.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Canadian politicians blame Russia for the gas woes but not the Russian sanctions they imposed while trying to isolate Russia with the sanctions.

Right? There's a huge cognitive dissonance about that in people's heads and the media. Tell Russia to keep their gas, then cry out "energy war on us by Russia" when they gradually stop sending it to us. Russia be like: What do you want???

What do people expect to happen? That Russia keeps Europe supplied?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
Hard times and suffering are strong teachers. These so called leaders will be exposed for their worthlessness and the evil they bring about. Spinning the blame on Russia is a weak defense that even the weakest of sheep will be able to see through.

Dictators rarely get exposed. Look at the Dictator that occasionally sits in the Oval Office chair signing www.federalregister.gov... .

I can't understand why , well actually I do understand. The powers players of the world are old and many will be dying off starting today and most won't last another 5 to 7 years, their plan behind closed doors is to "DESTROY THE HAPPINESS OF THE HUMAN RACE ".

We see it overseas. Its as clear as night.

The aging of the power brokers are dead intent to bring everyone down to their knees . Have you notice the suicide and overdose death lately.

Thailand imports 60% of their stuff. Inflation is at an all time high. So I believe the reasoning behind making MJ none punishable were a couple reasons. What people that haven't traveled by air overseas don't know is the current airfares are killing the airline business of international travels. Thailand needs hippy and rich tourist now to help their economy.

Japan is another case. Here the yen went from 108 to 136 yen per dollar exchange. If one has dollars and come to Japan, they may find things to be on the low side of prices now. TOURISM TOURISM TOURISM

But in my honest opinion, tourism is not a way to build up a failing economy. Its artificial and can be easily change as the wind changes.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Do they still remember who and which nation provided the Germans their defeated in WW2? Russia. The Germans stole the gas supplies from Russia.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I admire the Japanese spirit of old. It feels like their people have been diminished since the end of ww2 due to the direction of the west. Left alone to their own ambitions I feel they will thrive once again but it may be a while. It's very sad when local realities and cultural values are weakened and diluted in the illusions of progress.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The pipeline is scheduled to be down for 10 days in mid July for scheduled maintenance. I have a feeling it won't come back online after that. Why would Russia want that anyways with nato continuing to find ways to eff with them?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Unfortunately you have the western side of the US always trying to urge Japan to change or adopt or change their Japanese culture and follow the current standards of the "US"

I missed how traditional and different Japan always was.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It is interesting to see same threads again over and over. Russian propaganda has taken its lessons from nazis Joseph Goebbels when repeating same lies over and over again it becomes the thruth.
edit on 25-6-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The only ones who would be likely more screwed over these sanctions isnt Russia nor the Russians but Europe and the Europeans and unfortunately.

Mostly northern Europe, as southern countries like Portugal get their natural gas from North Africa countries.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

They arent the largest producers as to China, Russia. Recently Libya had shut off its oil oil refinery which would have been important for the European trade of its gas supplies.

The on going conflict in Libya is a major issue.
Libya’s oil industry is in disarray right when the world needs it more than ever

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Russian propaganda has taken its lessons from nazis Joseph Goebbels when repeating same lies over and over again it becomes the thruth.

"Russian propaganda"?

I do think Hillary Clinton would likely agree with you. Then again you had the same Mainstream News Media which had being spreading out propaganda that Ukraine had being winning or are about to win.

If anyone does propaganda best and better its the US.

top topics

join