It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US issues fresh warning to India over Russian fuel deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Looks like the US bully doesn't like when a country like India are making their own decisions.
So much for their claims of a "Sovereign nation making their own decisions talking point"
Its clear what the goal of the current US DS regime is agaisnt Russia trying to isolating and treating it like a third world country.

That is not going to work.
The US always claims that India is a important strategic partner of the US but yet they are treating India like a vessel state.

The US had always being treating India like other countries as a vessel state for strategic interests in the region. Its not the first time the US had tried to bully India over Russia.

They tried to bully India into getting them to condemning of Russia's conflict into Ukraine.

The US uses diplomatic threats as their leverage.
US issues fresh warning to India over Russian fuel deal

India is part of BRICS along with Russia. That is something that the US elitists does not understand.
edit on 24-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Looks like the US bully doesn't like when a country like India are making their own decisions.

Somebody brought this up a while ago. It's a shame because I think that the US and India could be great allies but I guess Russia jumped on that bandwagon.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A modern civilized govt like the US would never act like that..

So you know why it happens?

Because it’s all fake theatre, and unfortunately all you dumb arse people are fooled!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So it's the Russians fault that the Indian government want's cheap energy for their people?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

So it's the Russians fault that the Indian government want's cheap energy for their people?

Nope, every country should do what is in their best interest.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It is just that your comment reads like that, how did the Russians jump on that bandwagon and what is it you want to express with it? That's why I asked the question. Just curious how you got to that conclusion.

edit on 24.6.2022 by TDDAgain because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Somebody brought this up a while ago. It's a shame because I think that the US and India could be great allies but I guess Russia jumped on that bandwagon.

It was actually China not Russia. India is part of the BRIC team for their economic interests in the region. Trading with China for a decade as a BRICS member.

Good luck getting or trying to convince India getting out of BRIC alliance.

Trying to isolate Russia like Cuba is not going to work without Europe facing blowbacks from US decisions. Russia isn't Germany that lost like in WW2.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Great Allies to do what? to isolate Russia or China? does the US really have any allies or just vessel interest states?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

It is just that your comment reads like that, how did the Russians jump on that bandwagon and what is it you want to express with it? That's why I asked the question. Just curious how you got to that conclusion.

It wasn't meant in a negative way to Russia or India. I meant they jumped on their mutually beneficial relationship and the US missed out.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Great Allies to do what? to isolate Russia or China? does the US really have any allies or just vessel interest states?

Heard the saying enemies of my enemies are my friends.

Looks like Russia and China and India are all going to be pals.
There might be some sore spots with Russia/India vs China but one thing is for sure, they don't like the US.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
America back off!
India belongs to England!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Well on the bright side the Indian people will have cheap energy, while Europe will LNG with still the pricing for it hasn't being determined.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What the US administration wanted for a long time to happen...

While Europe is doing the virtual signaling to not want Russian gas and at the same time crying wolf for not getting as much as they want, the US-admin is laughing into the fist.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Because India and China are buying way more of their oil from Russia, the Saudi's say they have plenty of oil to sell...there is no shortage....they are not going to drill more wells because it would be stupid to do that and drive prices down so they make less.

I guess the west wants their citizens to hurt more financially, they want to make surfs out of all their citizens and use Russia and their allies as an excuse. India's people cannot afford to be paying for high price oil and gas, neither can the people in China...the west is wrong in condemning these countries.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Sovereignty only matters when they do the bidding of the US and NATO.

The media has been ramping up rhetoric and trying to defame Mexico as well. I don't think they are doing it without being directed. Defamation always comes before the invasion. Freedom bombs may be in their near future.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Unlike the Russian bully stopping Ukraine making its own decisions by bombing and killing the US won't be launching any "special operations" against India because of it , India has been more than willing to accept Western aid over the years so now the West would like India's cooperation in containing the Beast from the East.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Not trying to be picky here but the word is vassal, not vessel.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Where'd you go? You going to reply to some of this thread, or are you busy thinking of your next "bash US, UK, NATO" thread? You are prolific I will give you that, just not a lot of context. I also agree that India has received a lot of aid over the decades, and should help hurt Putin's dictatorship 👍.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The West is being too nice

IMO the west should do what the Putin/Russia fanboys are supporting

Adjacent might is right conquests

A return back to colonialism and using preemptive EMP & nukes attacks on weaker nations

I mean that’s the world you want, you shall have it

There was me thinking the world was past all this stealing other counties malarkey lolz

Let’s get it on, screw the rules based international order bring back 1939

new topics

top topics

join