It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coffee-beans have ears.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Push the trolley and thinking, poor Prince Harry.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

What we buying again ... I swear whoever wrote the Rosetta Stone had better handwriting than this.

Oh, glasses.

Sunlight dish-washing detergent.

A little secret?
That stuff works for ceilings and carpets too.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldmanWe do not need to fall into the consumerism rat race with weddings. A wedding does not need to cost much. You can just find a firehall to rent, get a couple of kegs of beer and some sliced ham and some rolld, then have a potluck wedding. People can make a dish to pass then go out and eat a nice buffet for less than they can make a big meal at home....here to rent a fire hall or vet hall it is less than a couple of hundred bucks. The whole wedding needs not cost more than nine hundred bucks with a small band or someone to play music.. A hundred people can go to a wedding and it is less than a grand to feed everyone.

I have been to some fancy sit down weddings and they sucked...I prefer the more informal weddings. The wife and I got married by the justice of the peace, then we had a big family and friends picnic at the state park lunch area, we picked up some buckets of chicken and some hamburgers, hot dogs and buns...there was good potato salad and macaroni salad and a few other things to eat...it was cheap....less than a hundred bucks back in 84

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: halfoldman
In these tough economic times, it's more important than ever to get a grip on yourself.

I sqeek when i walk halfoldman , i have sutch a tight grip on myself its almost perverted

LOL

Cheers

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

A wedding doesn't have to cost much at all. All the pomp and ceremony is optional.

Personally, I find the pomp absurd.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Agree very much. Instead of all the forced "must-do" things and stupid games...

For me personal: good weather, BBQ, beer and drinks, have blast for a day. A fireplace, outside, grilling and just having fun with friends. Dresscode: No suits!

Because I would not want the guests to be uncomfortable in the heat. So that everyone feels comfortable and relaxed, the last thing I would want is sternness or stress. The guys can try to "weding-abduct" me but they will have a hard time

top topics

<< 1   >>

join