It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozzy Osbourne - Patient Number 9 (Official Music Video) ft. Jeff Beck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Following his most recent surgery a couple of weeks ago Ozzy has today released the first single from his upcoming album releasing in September , Patient Number 9 is the title track of the album and where Ozzy focuses on his health and fears all to the background of a crunching guitar provided by Jeff Beck.

Yesterday (June 15) Ozzy issued his own statement online, writing: “I am now home from the hospital recuperating comfortably.

“I am definitely feeling the love and support from all my fans and send everyone a big thank you for their thoughts, prayers and well wishes during my recovery.”
www.nme.com...

The Guest artist list reads like a who's who of rock.

ALBUM GUEST STARS INCLUDE…

ZAKK WYLDE, ERIC CLAPTON, MIKE MCCREADY (PEARL JAM),

CHAD SMITH (RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS), THE LATE TAYLOR HAWKINS (FOO FIGHTERS), ROBERT TRUJILLO (METALLICA),DUFF MCKAGAN (GUNS N’ ROSES), CHRIS CHANEY (JANE’S ADDICTION)

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, ON AN OZZY SOLO ALBUM,

OZZY’S BLACK SABBATH CO-FOUNDER TONY IOMMI
rocknloadmag.com...

Yeah , even Tony !

Get well soon Ozz.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not a huge Ozzy fan, like enough to pay money, but my old band covered Crazy Train which was fun.

This song came on the radio this morning as it is a new one, and I thought it was well written.

Cool that Jeff Beck and Chad Smith are sitting in on it too.
The vocals were good, I was wondering if I heard a lot a lot of autotune though. He is older so.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Agreed for vocals are good , not bad for a 73 year old.

Hope he doesn't try to finish the No More Tours 2 tour.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ozzy on the Tube 1986 , best youth program ever.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I LOVE Ozzy first time I saw him was in 1978 Madison Square Garden NYC I was 15 years old ...Never say die tour I will never forget Ozzy walking out in a white long robe with a huge cross around his neck I was mesmerized.... 2nd row center I could feel his breath as he sung seriously incredible what was sorta more amazing was David Lee Roth and Van Halen first time they were on a big stage I think I still have the ticket stub ..... BEST wishes for a speedy recovery Ozzy 💗

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Maybe Ozzy will get this or someone will send the idea to him. I don’t know how to get in touch, but here it goes. How Metal would it be if after Ozzy died he got stuffed by a taxidermist. Attach him to an upside down cross and put him on stage so that his concerts live on forever. No one could ever top that.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The full 7 minute version of Patient Number 9 adds a considerable amount of content to an already great song , well worth a listen.

4 months on from release and I think it's the best song he's done since No More Tears.

top topics

join