It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BHP episode 17 clip and Sundays upcoming Ep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
For anyone who hasn’t checked out our show yet; Broken Home Podcast,
Or maybe feeling like maybe this isnt for me (your probably right!)
Well, Below is a clip from a segment in our most recently released episode, talking about Big Wanda.

If this is your type of humour, be sure to check us out everywhere you get your pods.
Or stream directly from our website Broken Home Pod

On a side note,
Episode 18 is recorded, edited and will be posted to Spotify, Apple and Google pods and YouTube on Sunday night.
#18 is hard hitting on my part.
I get into something I recently discovered about a childhood friend and the emotional impact I had when I think back and have that realization of how that could of been me.
A split moment decision can have life long consequences.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Gotta say, I've been a paramedic flight/ambulance/firefighter 3 and a PHRN/ flight nurse.

This! This! Right here! Is what started my BACK to a steady decline of retirement. 3 police officers and 4 paramedics carried out 465lb hospice patient strapped to stretcher/gurney.

I was at the head manning oxygen and stretcher while going down a flight of stairs to get outside. 2 cops instantly blew out their backs on scene. My partner at the feet also tweeked his back on scene.

By the time everybody was collapsed and putting themselves on the stretchers.
I, AND I ALONE. WAS HOLDING THAT GENTLEMAN ON THE STAIRS FOR 5 MINUTES!!!

The patient was transported with no other issues.

2 days later, I'm standing in my kitchen when a knife sensation shot into my lower lumbar region. Bigburgh balled up on the floor just able to reach my phone to call my work and get help.

Thank goodness I was wearing clean underwear.

8 back surgeries later..

I'll never run again in my life, but at least I can walk. Now retired, I and my sister take care of eachother. She was once a paramedic before we went to nursing school together. I passed with a -B, Littleburgh made the Deans List.

My point is, always get help when lifting. but somehow every time I go to a nursing home, the staff always pulls a Houdini. watch your backs.

Dang, a grilled cheese cheese burger sounds good.
www.ogbsb.com...

I'm a fan of 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with ground beef lettuce tomato onions OMG... plaving sn ordrr now.

edit on 24-6-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yup! That will do it to the back lol

8 surgeries.
That’s awful. But at least your able to walk.

join