It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP High Def Photos over Sarasota May 1st 2021

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Below is a clip showing a mylar balloon reflecting sunlight:
YouTube
Again, THAT'S what you're most likely seeing actually. Not some kind of spacecraft.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedommusic

Zoomed Three

Thanks

Number three sorta looks like a tampon.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: freedommusic

The thing about photos like this is that there's a very small object at a long distance, so the camera isn't able to pick up sufficient detail to make a sharp image. The software tries to compensate for the lack of detail by boosting the detail that it does have, and the algorithms used to save the image further compound the problem because most of them will try to reduce the amount of detail in order to reduce the amount of memory that the pictures take up and to try to get a smooth transition between the different elements.

In this instance the camera is trying to deal with having an extremely reflective object on a largely blue sky. It averages out some details and over compensates on others leading to things like over saturation and light bloom.

This means that maybe 50 percent of the detail that on the object is either obscured or distorted, or just plain not real.

I've seen all kinds of weird effects, such as pictures of plain white helium balloons over Mexico appearing to be semi transparent tubes or orbs with internal detail. The apparent transparent skin is a halo created by the camera's CMOS, and the apparent internal detail is the surface of the balloon itself.

What you're probably seeing in these pictures is just a couple of silver balloons like you'd get at a carnival, with some weird camera distortions.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
An object that can be a mylar ballon

UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena)

Mylar Baloons

Taken with the same camera.

He who has eyes, let them see...
edit on 26-6-2022 by freedommusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Compare

Decide for yourself which UAP photo is of better quality.

Peace

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

YouTube
Again, THAT'S what you're most likely seeing actually. Not some kind of spacecraft.

I spent many years video recording mylar and balloons of all sorts.

Knock yourself out:

www.youtube.com...

The OP says Photos of a UAP.

Why are you injecting terms like video and space craft?

hrm...

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

YouTube

I spent many years video recording mylar and balloons of all sorts.

Knock yourself out:

www.youtube.com...

The OP says Photos of a UAP.

Why are you injecting terms like video and space craft?

hrm...

Because this is a UFO/aliens message board. Don't do the whole "Aliens, who said aliens?" nonsense and game. It's known on this board to overwhelmingly have believers in alien piloted UFO/UAPs. THAT IS where it comes from. Not from just an assumption on my part.

Why even post that video and stills on a UFO/ALIENS message board asking for comments on UAPs and then saying it was sent the video to UFO investigators? That lends itself to some kind of craft. If it was simply an airplane or something like that, there would be no air of mystery. Even the UFO investigators could see what it was and didn't comment.

It's a damn balloon that we've seen mistaken countless times.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

edit on 26-6-2022 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

edit on 26-6-2022 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So far:

1. Fake UFO
2. Mylar baloon
3. Exhaust from an F-150
4. Shaking of the camera
5. Shutter shakes
6. A tampon
7. Software algorithms due to low camera memory

This is the best and brightest of ATS?

Oh well...
edit on 26-6-2022 by freedommusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
a reply to: Arbitrageur
I guess I just expected more from that fancy camera setup.

I took this picture of the moon with my pretty basic Canon SX620 HS. Handheld and max zoom.

I have taken MANY pictures of the moon:

Sadly, I don't think you understand the nature of the UAP that I was photographed.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I think the responses you are getting are relative to the quality of images you have provided. Unfortunately, contrary to what you seem to believe, your images prove nothing, they are blurry, high zoom images. They don't provide ANY information about anything what so ever. I can google "ufo picture" and pull up thousands of images identical to yours. These days "proof" even of single images requires multiple captures from different angles of the same phenomenon at the very least, corroborating testimony etc. etc. Ufology has come far past any single image proving anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

So far:

1. Fake UFO
2. Mylar baloon
3. Exhaust from an F-150
4. Shaking of the camera
5. Shutter shakes
6. A tampon
7. Software algorithms due to low camera memory

This is the best and brightest of ATS?

Oh well...

With that thought, it seems like your only looking for validation of your own belief and not willing for an open ended discussion. Asking analysis from believers of this subject?

I approach things systematically with a progress of facts. I don't share in the thought that stories are good enough to make a serious comparison to the fact of mylar balloons that have been mistaken for UFOs before. That's just the beginning of my approach. I look at things logically and rule out the grounded and the mundane.

I'm not going to give serious consideration with this being an airplane much less a UFO/UAP in the sense of controlled craft of some sort. Does it look like an airplane? Sunlight could reflect off the fuselage and give the appearance of light but the pattern of light isn't consistent enough. There's a tumbling and movement of the reflection that would be consistent with a balloon and reflective foil. You can see the reflection increase and decrease as it turns.

A UFO/UAP is belief. Mylar balloons misidentified as UFOs is a fact. There's no comparison between the two just on that basic level.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

An object that can be a mylar ballon

UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena)

He who has eyes, let them see...

Now... how about one without any video shake? Anyone with a set of eyes can see that movement in the video.

It's not about camera it's the movement by the operator.🙄

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

These photos are absolute hard evidence of a real UAP/UFO.
You wont see better quality - period.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I'm thankful they are daytime images.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Put ten tons of proof in front of people. If they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice prove anything. It is the jury that will decide.
—Milton William Cooper

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't think that quote is applicable here as you've presented no evidence, no proof, and not really any sort of idea.

The jury has decided that it's 2-3 mylar balloons attached together, in varying states of buoyancy, that are being battered and twizzled around uncontrollably. I'd go along with that.

That's a nice picture of the moon you've taken, so you CAN take things in focus!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join