It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP High Def Photos over Sarasota May 1st 2021

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here is a link to a UAP I photographed on May 1st 2021.

UAP Images

www.ignoredevidence.com...

I sent these images to every UFO investigator I can think of and have been met with total silence. I'd love anyone here who is interested in this reality to study and analyze. All original RAW images have been posted as well as camera and lens info.

Photo of Camera

These IMO are the best High Def photos I've ever seen.

Zoomed One
Zoomed Two
Zoomed Three
Zoomed Four

Thanks
edit on 24-6-2022 by freedommusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: freedommusic

The reason you get total silence, is that these photos are not evidence
of anything.

What they are?

No idea.

And the remaining 5% of the time soemthing is not just turned out with the fake
UFO app on smartphones, or is just a camera effect, or a dozen other
common, simple perceptual errors,

it still doesn't prove anything.

I myself had a close encounter of the 5th kind.. and there was no doubt
involved when someone walked in my back door and paralyzed me.

Lights in the sky?

I just can't get excited.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
When I go to the start page of that website, I find a helium foam video. Does not give me the best impression about that website.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
My amateur analysis one whole lot of blue sky and nearly imperceptible white spots that that from picture to picture appears to be the same picture except for the videos that shook around so badly I could not even see them.

So what was the context of your seeing this in the first place. Did you just look up and see them and then go and get the camera or was the camera already set up. Did you just notice them or were you looking for something. Did they appear as you looked at the sky or were they there when you looked up.

Did they zoom at all? Move around at all? Did they come across the sky from one end to the other ? Did they finally just what, flew away or maybe just vanished?

And if those pics are ''high def'' I'd question how something as low def as our eyes would notice them in the first place.

Oh, was there any sound that called attention to them? Ya gotta give us something more to bite on here other than those photos.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Fake UFO apps? Are you serious?

Guess I'm heading to the Google.

WTF?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

These photos are absolute hard evidence of a real UAP/UFO.

You wont see better quality - period.

Instructions

1. Click on Link at OP
2. Click on an image thumbnail
3. Use browser zoom to enlarge
4. Download RAW images to authenticate
5. All camera and lens info is provided

Absolutely authentic.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I'll agree that I currently have not identified what those blobs of light are.

That does not make them 'magical'.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Not to be a smartas* but Zoom Three looks like an exhaust from an F-150. With the hangers on the muffler no less.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

it still doesn't prove anything.

I myself had a close encounter of the 5th kind.. and there was no doubt
involved when someone walked in my back door and paralyzed me.

And your magical encounter with something that walked in your back door and paralyzed you proves what to anyone here? Here ya' go:

enjoy

skepticalinquirer.org...

I'll agree that I currently have not identified what those blobs of light are.

That does not make them 'magical'.

See above.

You're all over the place, Kevin. No consistent or internal logic. You should probably take a look in the mirror and tone down the ego just a bit old friend. And you definitely shouldn't be downing other folks beliefs and/or experiences considering how many "magical" experiences you claim to have had.

Can you see what I'm saying here old friend? Discussion & an honest attempt at critical thinking is one thing. To act and apparently see one's self as an arbiter of truth and "consensus" while having some way out there and unsupportable beliefs of your own would seem to indicate a pretty serious blindspot. Love ya' though, mang.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I certainly could clarify various contentions your or I make,
but I don't wish to be in an adversarial relationship with you
as I've always respected your work.

Peace brother.

Kev

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Could be anything, the shaking of the camera makes shutter shakes.. the still pictures just show the shutter shakes trails. The object itself is impossible to identify with the shakes, do not even going to try to enhance that.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You wont see better quality - period

Oh yes you will, see below. I use Fast Stone Image Viewer. Its free. These are screen shots that were enhanced. Oh, did you contact The Black Vault. The picture with the green marker is their enhancement of my video of one over South Carolina heading towards Hartwell Georgia region on May 4, 2018. They are seeing a triangle. So am I. Hartwell is 11 miles from the Georgia Guidestone's and Hartwell, was The Center of the World according to the Cherokee Indians in the 1500's. My guess is they may have seen what we have seen. We are 60 miles from Hartwell, Georgia. Many things head there and go up into space. That's up. Not over the horizon. Also, buy the Skyview App for a Smartphone. Its $2. We catch everything from ATLAS Rocket boosters from 1986 to all sorts of stuff. The UFO's come back as unidentified.

edit on 24-6-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedommusic
Here is a link to a UAP I photographed on May 1st 2021.

UAP Images

I sent these images to every UFO investigator I can think of and have been met with total silence. I'd love anyone here who is interested in this reality to study and analyze. All original RAW images have been posted as well as camera and lens info.

Photo of Camera

These IMO are the best High Def photos I've ever seen.

Zoomed One
Zoomed Two
Zoomed Three
Zoomed Four

Thanks

Solid thread!

You really can’t listen to U.F.O. blind skeptics. They truly think that we’re the only intelligence in a billion year old universe that’s probably infinite.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Surely to Shirley the first image in your website is bubble wrap and the second one is mylar balloons?

If it looks like that and acts like that, its most probably that.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
How come the camera is on a tripod yet the video makes it look like someone with parkinson's is holding it? Makes it look like the aliens were zig zagging all over the place.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi
You really can’t listen to U.F.O. blind skeptics. They truly think that we’re the only intelligence in a billion year old universe that’s probably infinite.
What complete strawman nonsense!

Seth Shostak is a famous skeptic who doesn't think every balloon in the sky is an alien space ship like some believers do, but he does believe in alien life elsewhere...if he didn't he wouldn't have devoted his life to searching for it at SETI. I think most skeptics share a similar view that alien life islikely out there but we need more proof of it visiting earth than some photos of of blobs where a bunch of balloons can't be ruled out.

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Surely to Shirley the first image in your website is bubble wrap and the second one is mylar balloons?

If it looks like that and acts like that, its most probably that.
I don't see anything that rules out mylar balloons, so yeah not that exciting even if we can't prove it's mylar balloons.

originally posted by: baggy7981
How come the camera is on a tripod yet the video makes it look like someone with parkinson's is holding it? Makes it look like the aliens were zig zagging all over the place.
The tripod would work fine if you put an ordinary camera with an ordinary lens at the intersection of the three legs.

Once you start elevating that pole in the middle between the three legs, it can wobble back and forth a bit even with an ordinary camera, so it's best not to extend that pole too far for the steadiest shot.

In this case the pole is extended a lot and to make matters much worse it's not an ordinary camera, there's a massive telephoto lens with a camera attached, so yes we should expect that to wobble a lot, greating the motion you describe.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

In this case the pole is extended a lot and to make matters much worse it's not an ordinary camera, there's a massive telephoto lens with a camera attached, so yes we should expect that to wobble a lot, greating the motion you describe.

800mm lens with 2x extender. Extremely difficult to keep steady with that level of zoom. That is why it's mostly photos. Much higher resolution and easier to focus than video. Also very difficult at the time to see the tiny object on the camera screen outside. I have since corrected this problem by obtaining a viewfinder cover.

This is a single object. Pay attention to the time stamps of each photo. They reveal a LOT about this rapidly transforming object. Also, pay close attention to first photo and consider light, resonance, and plasma induction.

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
An object that can be a mylar ballon with a reflective surface reflecting sunlight or a spacecraft of some sort. Sorry, but has this seriously been thought through before posting? It's this kind of wide-eyed naive wondering that I don't think helps the phenomenon along. Using basic critical thinking skills should always be applied first. Not a serious questioning of a still questionable phenomenon.
Nothing has ever been visually or otherwise shown to be a spacecraft made elsewhere. You have absolutely no foundation to even build or make a comparison to something Earthly and mundane. Unless you claim this video shows visual evidence in itself a UFO/UAP. But I don't believe it does. It's a UFO in the sense of the word, unidentified.

Your photos are just created by the motion of the camera. The object doesn't look like that. So those stills are a misrepresentation. That's one reason you probably didn't hear back.

It's still up to you to show this is a craft of some sort. I don't believe this video is visual evidence of this.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
I guess I just expected more from that fancy camera setup.

I took this picture of the moon with my pretty basic Canon SX620 HS. Handheld and max zoom.

Seeing as the object was there for 5~ minutes, I would have concentrated on getting at least one picture in focus.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join