It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 'should be bombed first in WWIII', says close Putin ally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
London 'should be bombed first in WWIII', says a close Putin ally, so now we see Putin isn't the only whack job, not to mention, the obvious caveat
'if this was WWIII". Along with he could be a war hawk just because Putin needs a war hawk. The rhetoric is growing tiresome

www.msn.com... 1c56ea563e5

A close ally of Vladimir Putin’s has issued a chilling warning on Russia’s state TV, saying London should be bombed first if World War Three happens.

Speaking on Russia’s propaganda machine, Channel 1, he said the only way to prevent the West from blockading Russian enclave Kalingrad is to invade the Baltic states.

Andrey Gurulyov, a member of Russia’s parliament’s defence committee, advocated the Russian invasion of Baltic countries during his segment.
If the move was to happen it would trigger Nato’s clause five and cause World War Three.

‘We’ll destroy the entire group of enemy’s space satellites during the first air operation,’ said the lieutenant-general, a senior commander who now represents United Russia, the main pro-Vladimir Putin political party.

edit on 24-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It wouldn't be London. It wouldn't even be England. It would be Faslane Scotland . Right across the river from my home town. That's where our nukes are.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Lol, there's way too much dirty Russian cash invested on this little rock in the North Atlantic, for any Russian to actually consider burning it, Putin may be evil, but he ain't totally stupid lol

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Another day another empty threat from an impotent regime.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Link?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I sort of think they'd do us all a favour by bombing London.

Joking aside; the man's an idiot.
Dictator's have a tendency to surround themselves with sycophantic psychopaths.

Any nuclear attack on London would bring about the end of civilisation as we know it and blight the earth for who knows how long.
Any conventional bombing of London would bring about a global war that would make WWII look like a handbags at dawn kindergarten squabble.

The fact that this piece of # is threatening The Baltic States is proof positive if anyone needed it as to why Russian expansionism must be stopped in its tracks in Ukraine.
Appeasement does not work with these sort of people.

edit on 24/6/22 by Freeborn because: typo and grammar

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Link?

Added to the original post as well, been getting distracted easily lately, apologizes. Don't get me wrong Russia isn't gonna do that, Im just getting tiresome of the rhetoric. It's useless, but unless somebody starts telling him that's enough Vlad. FWIW it is, no doubt the nazis have to be reduced by 50% or more. So if they continue it wasn't just about getting the nazi horde in the east.

www.msn.com... 1c56ea563e5

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The deputy of the State Duma expressed his personal opinion on television, and what of it?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I sort of think they'd do us all a favour by bombing London.

Yup.

Kill all the Chav Nazis, Hooligan Nazis, Punter Nazis, Parliamentary Nazis and Benny Hill.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Cheers for the link, had a read, just seems like Russian bravado 'fluff' propaganda to me, almost reminds me of the old 'soviet threat' days, but much less convincing.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It will not be bombed but gassed.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
It will not be bombed but gassed.

Sure it will.

*twirls finger next to temple*

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Do you remember in school when there was a really big bully who was tougher than everyone else,all the lesser bullies would try to do tough things to get repect from the alpha bully..

This is what seems to be going on in Russia..
All Putin supporters are trying to be seen to be the biggest a55h0le to prove to daddy putin how tough they are.

Its pathetic and infantile,as all these fools know full well that if they nuke London or any western city,Russia would cease to exist.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
As a true Brit I fully support this, although it probably falls foul of some environmental regulations regarding burning hazardous waste in the open.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If he is such a threat, why not allow cargo in to Kaliningrad
This is all just talk for now, nobody is seriously scared of Putin, if they were they would cut Ukraine loose and allow Kaliningrad supplied

War hawks, looks like NATO to me
They are endlessly poking the bear
Minsk agreement and Moscow agreement should be honoured not disrespected

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Do you remember in school when there was a really big bully who was tougher than everyone else,all the lesser bullies would try to do tough things to get repect from the alpha bully..

This is what seems to be going on in Russia..
All Putin supporters are trying to be seen to be the biggest a55h0le to prove to daddy putin how tough they are.

Its pathetic and infantile,as all these fools know full well that if they nuke London or any western city,Russia would cease to exist.

It just signals they are nowhere near stopping in Ukraine, that's all I care about. Well, that and its effects on the economy,

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
From what I can understand what the crown is about, the privy council in the city of London advise the queen on the current situation. If she is still alive? Who knows what a good shot of adrenochrome can do? Anyway, Prince Charles comes across as an idiot. Having him as head of state, all this Ukraine nonsense fits.

Will Australia become a republic? One day perhaps?

As for Putin nuking London, can see an argument for it. Not sure how I would respond? Anyone from Russian decent here in Oz better keep their guard up. With the geo politics around this, Chinatown will have some shouting going on.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Of course, senior Russian threatens to bomb London so it must be NATO's fault.

ETA

Minsk agreement and Moscow agreement should be honoured not disrespected

Yeah, and the Budapest Memorandum where Russia was signatory to Ukrainian independence and stated it would respect and defend Ukrainian independence and never invade Ukraine.

edit on 24/6/22 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well who else can aggravate the situation? Think Russia cares if I call them a doosh bag? I don't know, boys will be boys. Whole thing looks like a big sink hole for the kingdom of darkness to suck up its quota of souls.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

From what I can understand what the crown is about, the privy council in the city of London advise the queen on the current situation.

And what has that got to do with this moron threatening to bomb London?

If she is still alive?

She is.

Anyway, Prince Charles comes across as an idiot.

He is.

Having him as head of state, all this Ukraine nonsense fits.

Why?
How?

Will Australia become a republic? One day perhaps?

Perhaps.
Relevance?

As for Putin nuking London, can see an argument for it.

Which is?

Not sure how I would respond?

I know how I would, if I was still alive or able to respond.....which I probably wouldn't be for long bearing in mind what other targets they would have to bomb as well.
But neither would many other people by the time it ended.....and I dread to think what sort of world any survivors would be living in.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join