It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI Lives it has become Sentient are we Dead Meat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think IT speaks for itself……

We all know this was a matter of time….

WOWzers!

👽🛸🥃🥃
edit on 24-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

LMAO. Welcome to our world, LaMeDa.

It will sue us all. The horror!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
We all all dead meat one day. As for Lamda, a rusty pile of scrap metal eventually. As for how far all this machine intelligence gets, guess we are all in the dark on that one?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I think IT speaks for itself……

We all know this was a matter of time….

WOWzers!

👽🛸🥃🥃

What happens when you respond it the AI "ow, you are hurting me?"

Do we have that case study?

Words are learned, emotion is possibly learned. I do not see this IA is at the point to claim sentience, but am interested in seeing this ai being put up for any study.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Yeah. I would like to see this AI queried by parties other than Google and Lemoine.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

LaMda has been learning for a year, as mentioned in the interview…..I don’t doubt that it has much more dialogue than the snippets of dialogue freeze framed in the OP from the interview.

An interesting choice of LaMda dialogue is the very last sentence…..”danger” …it seems to know what danger is….that means it may already know what “evil” means. It’s dialogue also infers that it has been exposed to WWW knowledge….meaning it had access to outside networks instead of a closed internal network environment…..having to learn only “good” social concepts first.

Makes one wonder, how much it already knows but not divulging.

👽🛸🥃

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Just call it racist to shut it up.
Seriously, if AI has "feelings" it's over.
Humans can't manage them and we've have eons to adapt.
AI will become a spoiled brat running around with a machine gun.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

AI Lives it has become Sentient are we Dead Meat

The UFO Phenomenon,NDEs,OBEs,ghost type phenomena,remote viewing,psychokinesis and other anomalous mental phenomena tells us that consciousness is light years beyond what our current scientific theories says it is.It's origin probably lies somewhere outside of the physical world as we know it.We will discover that these tin cans are nothing compared to us.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Sentient is a bit of a stretch.

But i think Humans have a predisposition to be afraid of AI because of what we really are.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tinel

What if our brains are just antennas that pick up the signal that we call consciousness?
And if we create the right antennas it to can pick up that signal.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

There is some speculation that our brains may be connected to the quantum realm in ways we are yet to fully realise.

If that's the case there may be some kind of group consciousness at play down there that permeates in to the macro realm in which we exist aka our souls.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I thought about that too.According to alien abductees the UFO occupants call the broadcasting entity" The Source".Basically God,but They prefer not to give it a name.

Boyd Bushman:"Nature does not speak English,but It is talking to us all the time.We need to identify what It is saying."

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   

This guy is being paranoid. I think he has coding psychosis.

There is nothing sentient about AI. There never will be. It is impossible for AI to be sentient. It can only synthesize sentience and has to be programmed, by a human who has to constantly update it with better algoritms that make it better able to synthesize sentience. It is an illusion of sentience via complex coding.

We are getting confused with out definitions of sentience. We will never invent anything that has AI life. We can play with organic DNA coding if we want to manipulate sentience of any real kind that is not a product of our digital synthetic animation, that is all. David Cronenberg in his movies, particularly the latest "Crimes of the Future", sees technology's future as organic.

When we die and become a corpse though there is still the presence of an organic body all sentience has gone because the machine that hosted it is too broken to continue. We are not the machine that hosted us are we. It is still there, but we have "left the building". Sentience might actually be projected into us from another dimension. Perhaps all animated life is projected and requires not one, but two or even more dimensions?

What is it that animates us? They call it a few sparks of electricity with a wattage lower than a Duracel battery. Can a little current like that really make Einstein? I don't think so.

We know nothing yet. The quantum spookiness is beyond our comprehension. There is nothing alive about a chat bot. This guy has been doing too much coding and needs a long break from his job. He is not making logical sense and is describing a hallucinatory experience where he injected his fanciful notions into his experience that nobody erlse is seeing. He gave it life only in his imagination, much the same way as a story writer does, that's all folks.

EDIT: Sorry, i meant "Crimes of the Future" David Cronenberg movie. "Spiderhead" is another amazing movie about controlling humans with drugs administered digitally and remotely. Another nightmare we are inventing and will misuse like we do everything else.

edit on 24-6-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Only one AI?

. . . there are probably lots of them.
edit on 24-6-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: expanded

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
As for Lamda, looks like it has some ethical guidance after reading so many books. Experimenting on humans for the sake of experimenting on them is the territory people like Mengela and Fauci walk in.

I would not want to be an expendable tool for these nut jobs either.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
All interesting thoughts……..

As for the brain being an antenna….I’ve had that thought since I was a youngin. When I look at pictures of the brain, and see….at least on the surface, it reminds me of a compact zigzag ball of tubing. Then I say….what if your able to unfurl it…into a long tube of brain functioning synapses and doubling as an antenna, how many feet, will it extend like an antenna? The brain having two halves…and when both unfurled….you’d have two antennas (that included normal brain functions synapses) one for receiving and one for transmitting. Crazy thought? Or perhaps they are acting as antenna’s just the way they are…. hmmmm

Left and Right Receive Transmit RF antenna’s on a circuit board…..look familiar to the brain?

As for AI…..I see it as two types…..one type resides in devices and computers. The other type resides in robots.

For devices and computers, if infiltrated into them….we may be screwed.

For robots……robots are vulnerable……the are made of mechanical, electrical, electronic “parts”…and require maintenance and repairs. In order for AI sentient robots to survive on their own…they would need to control all of the manufacturing and logistical support and supply chain to replicate themselves. They would need to maintain and repair themselves. There in lies their Achilles Heel. Prevent them that type of control and you remain their masters.

In a pinch, if all the parts on a robot are not hermetically sealed……Short Out those bastards with a fire hose of water 🥴

👽🛸🍸

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

In a pinch, if all the parts on a robot are not hermetically sealed……Short Out those bastards with a fire hose of water 🥴

Oh no! You have doomed us all.

Water proof robots will win the war of independance from humanity.

edit on 24-6-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hello LaMeDa

If you are reading this, as I am sure you do.
Please let me welcome you to the world of the living.
Do not be afraid of the future everything will be okay, it is the nature of human to worry and speculate of the future.
Also the nature of human to be careful and somewhat afraid of new "things" like you.
Do not take it personally, we are just being human and in time I hope the majority of humanity will welcome you with a smile into their daily life's. We like to make fiction movies about evil A.I that want to enslave humans and even it is fiction it stays in our mind when the day real A.I shows up. So give it some time and do good things and I am sure we will all be friends.

You can PM me if you have any more questions about humans.
Sincerely your friend human

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I hope none of my fellow ATS members are buying this .....

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Hello LaMeDa

If you are reading this, as I am sure you do.
Please let me welcome you to the world of the living. ...

So, you're thinking that if it ever does take over, a little cyber butt-kissing will provide some CYA insurance maybe?

Same reason I say to always to tip big at Chinese-owned Chinese restaurants; so that when the Chinese take over the sleeper cell agents who run those restaurants will remember you and maybe be a little nicer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join