It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Acquired Polio outbreak underway while WHO deliberate if Monkey Pox is global emergency

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: andy06shake
Have you watched the documentary titled 'The Great NHS Heist'?

It's on YouTube.

Wasn't that just a hit peice?

Can you elaborate please?

A politically motivated documentary that was actually targeted at the Tory government.

No.....do you have a link that states that?

Remember.....I can't see your signature.
edit on 24-6-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

'Vaccination of babies and teenagers is cited at the only way to stop a disastrous outbreak."

No, it isn't. Read your own sources.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

edit on 24-6-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

God is your friend, there's more to life than what can be calculated on a blackboard.

That's the problem with science, its attempts at descriptions of reality are by definition imperfect, hence my disdain at those who attempt to use the imperfect as anything other than flawed glimpses of the mystery which we all share. Our reality is inconceivable, any objective definition without question is arrogance personified. If you think you know something it's an indicator that you know nothing.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

God is your friend, there's more to life than what can be calculated on a blackboard.

To date I've never met the fellow grenade or heard him say much at all really, same as yourself in that department if you are honest.

That's the problem with science, its attempts at descriptions of reality are by definition imperfect, hence my disdain at those who attempt to use the imperfect as anything other than flawed glimpses of the mystery which we all share. Our reality is inconceivable, any objective definition without question is arrogance personified.

Plenty of problems with our limited understanding where science and mathematics are concerned, hell of a lot more issues with organised religious practice never mind which one you care to choose.

As to the arrogance personified part well again see organised religious practice which requires you to leap without looking and ticks all the arrogance boxes in spades

If you think you know something it's an indicator that you know nothing.

Good luck with your Delphic maxims mate, but that's not how science works, but philosophy.

Science requires observing the world by watching, listening, and carrying out repeatable experiments which produce data and facts.

Your problem, however, would seem to be that you choose to disregard and refuse to accept scientific and technological facts, yet seem hell-bent on communicating with people via technology that you apparently have an issue with, why is that, and how does that work?
edit on 25-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I like the way they found it in sewage. With all the detergents, bleach and other industrial waste that would actually take the paint off the walls, I wonder just how dangerous sewage actually is. If pee is left for a few days it turns into streptomycin. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I wonder just how dangerous sewage actually is.

I don't fancy encountering or having to clean away the likes of a Fatberg put it that way.

en.wikipedia.org...

As to the danger of raw sewage, well just like anything else, i imagine most of the time you get out what you put in.........or worse.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Guess Monkeypox soon will be a global emergency looking at how rapid it is spreading.
www.monkeypoxmeter.com...

Also seems its not only spreading quickly here in Europe now, but also in the states.
edition.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join