It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Acquired Polio outbreak underway while WHO deliberate if Monkey Pox is global emergency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You failed to mention some of the other wonderful drugs, such as:

Vioxx - Estimated 500,000 deaths

Paxil + Wellbutrin - $3 billion dollar fine for withholding safety information.

Pfizer (2009): Off-label promotion of COX-2 drugs including Bextra, Geodon, Lyrica and Zyvox, with "the intent to defraud or mislead" The fine: $2.3 billion.

AstraZeneca(2010): After misleading doctors and patients over the safety of its antipsychotic drug, Seroquel, which included known risks of gaining weight and developing diabetes. The company continued to deny any wrongdoing.

Zyprexa - $2 billion fine

Depakote - Marketed and sold despite no evidence or science of any benefit.

Novartis(2010): Between 2000 and 2001, Novartis misbranded promotion of the drug Trileptal for treatment of neuropathic pain and bipolar disorder despite no approval for treating those conditions. Other Novartis drugs were also misbranded, including Diovan, Exforge, Tekturna, Zelnorm and Sandostatin. The fine: $422.5 million.

Not to mention some of big pharma other greatest hits including OxyContin, fentanyl, zyklonB, and Johnsons baby powder being laced with asbestos.

Would you buy DuPont bottled water if the label said fresh from the springs of Parkersburg?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Probably failed to mention a lot of drugs but what i do recall is the fact that my little brother was born with a congenital heart defect that required extensive operations at birth plus medication.

Then he had a stroke at 17, which required treatment and medication.

At age 30 his heart was failing and required a transplant, with accompanying immunosuppressants and other medications for the rest of his life.

A lot of people would be dead without modern-day medicine and pharmaceuticals and that's just how our world spins.

So like i suggest they are a necessary evil without such our world would be a far worse-off place to exist.

As to the bottle's water nonsense, i don't drink the stuff pal, its Scotland our tap waters 10 times better than most bottled water, contaminated or otherwise.
edit on 24-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Failed technology that enabled COVID 19 vaccinations that prevent the onset of serious illness and death.

I don't call that a failure.

And neither does medical science.

mRNA delivery technology is the future where a lot of vaccines are concerned Grenade and may very well enable the likes of a working AIDS vaccine for a start.

www.nature.com...#:~:text=The%20beginnings%20of%20mRNA&text=As%20far%20back%20as%201978,the%20genetic%20material%20in to%20cells.
publichealth.jhu.edu...

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The independent analysis of evidence relating to that claim is far from universally accepted.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Most people i know in the medical community hail the vaccines as a good thing including doctors, nurses, virologists, general practitioners and other people who work in the field for our beloved NHS, so there is that.

Choose to believe as you wish all the same.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I’ll trust data before anecdotes.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Have you watched the documentary titled 'The Great NHS Heist'?

It's on YouTube.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

And i will trust modern-day medicine and vaccines aka science and technology.

Thinking myself lucky i live in such a time where we have access to such wonders.

Because without such the world would be a far worse off place to exist for anyone that's less than a perfect specimen of health.

Point of fact without technology we would not be able to communicate in the manner that we now doing.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Not seen that one Itisnowagain.

Its Friday night, going out soon, so i don't imagine ile be watching many documentaries tonight.

I do however live with people and have extended family that work for the NHS, only thing they swipe is the occasional pen or printing paper.

Without the NHS Itisnowagain this nation would have far more problems to contend with than COVID 19 or Monkey Pox put it that way.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You haven't watched it but you assume it's about people working for nhs, that are nicking stuff lol.

The people you live with and your extended family that work for the nhs may well be enraged by the documentary. I would love to hear what they think.

edit on 24-6-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Same bug time
Same bug channel

See you next time bug-fiends

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

The independent analysis of evidence relating to that claim is far from universally accepted.

The independent analysis of evidence relating to pretty much every claim is far from universally accepted. The fact that somebody doesn't accept something doesn't mean that it's wrong.

Liberals don't universally accept the claim that life begins at conception, or that video games don't cause violence, or that criminals will always manage to get hold of guns, or that there was significant voter fraud in the 2020 elections, or all kinds of other things.

Does that mean that these things are doubtable?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

It's on YouTube.

Wasn't that just a hit peice?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's on YouTube.

Can you elaborate please?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You need to check the definition of universal. Many experts doubt the claims you reference as gospel.

I hope you sold your soul for a pretty penny, I doubt on the day of judgement that god accepts bribes.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yeah science, that infallible ever changing ideology that’s entire basis is fluid and dynamic. It’s easy to be correct when your dogma is subjective and open to change.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You haven't watched it but you assume it's about people working for nhs, that are nicking stuff lol.

It's a joke silly billy hence the "
" after the full stop.

Im sure its ""very relevant"" to whatever point you are attempting to make, how about a quick summary?

The people you live with and your extended family that work for the nhs may well be enraged by the documentary. I would love to hear what they think.

I don't think my Mrs, Mum, her Sister or my Aunt would be big ATS fans to be honest.

Plenty of people who work for the NHS right here on ATS all the same, why don't you ask them what they think about your documentary?

boymonkey and Othersideofthecoin spring to mind.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Science is not infallible, by any manner or means, but good luck attempting to find another ideology or systematically organised body of knowledge that attempts to explain life the universe, and everything in-between.

And again without science and technology, you would not be having this conversation.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's on YouTube.

Can you elaborate please?

A politically motivated documentary that was actually targeted at the Tory government.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You need to check the definition of universal. Many experts doubt the claims you reference as gospel.

I hope you sold your soul for a pretty penny, I doubt on the day of judgement that god accepts bribes.

Why is it that when I tell somebody else's position you automatically think that I'm really talking about my self?

I'm merely providing examples of polarizing issues where one side does not accept the evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join