It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satire/ Happy UFO Birthday! :cheers: Holy Day 6 24 47

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Maybe, I haven’t seen that but is that universally accepted, or is it just his idea or theory?

Some say I think they were meteors.

But thanks, you point out my error. I meant to say after WWII

It's all good man. Maybe the Author was wrong.. but it's a very credibly researched book.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I'm not at all saying he was wrong. He might be right. I just don't know.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

There were 'UFOs' before humans invented powered flight,
before atomic bomb testing... it helps keep things in
perspective.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

There were 'UFOs' before humans invented powered flight,
before atomic bomb testing... it helps keep things in
perspective.

I agree. I just seek whether it was more after the bomb. Who knows.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

...One hypothesis is that since the atomic bomb ufos have become much more prevalent than before the atomic bomb creation or atomic energy in general, of course beginning in the creation of the bomb.

Even though there are thousands of 'sightings' before 1945 ,the term UFO was not coined until after the bomb had been developed so anything before would have been framed in different terms. the foo fighters were thought to be a German weapon. The 'Scareship' flap of the late 1800s into the early 1900s could be described as a UFO wave. Although some of it was almost certainly the product of 'yellow journalism'.

Plus of course there were less people around in history. At the turn of the 18th century there were about 1 billion people on the planet, collectively with less scientific knowledge, and less communication technology too. I think if some 'classic' UFO sightings happened today they'd be solved or dismissed fairly quickly. So it's not something easy to accurately gauge.

The UFOs and Nukes is just another UFO trope that UFOtainment has built up as one of its core gospels. Foreign spies are going to be very interested in such technology. But what real evidence is there for otherworldly monitoring?

I'd say there are many more sighting reported and publicly available due to advances in technology and a product of cultural influences too.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The UFOs and Nukes is just another UFO trope that UFOtainment has built up as one of its core gospels. Foreign spies are going to be very interested in such technology. But what real evidence is there for otherworldly monitoring?

This and 'Roswell' are my two least favorite bits of social engineering.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The foo fighters were not proven to be German fighters, maybe some suspected that initially.

The nuclear ufo connection is pretty well proven, number one, the many reports of green fireballs reported near nuclear sites are a fact. And the Russian nuclear intervention story and many more have been documented, particularly, Robert Salas' reports.

Whether that proves anything one way or the other is a matter of opinion but rather have been fairly well-documented instances of nuclear sites, and military sites in general, and UFOs, particularly from 48 and beyond unto the early 50s with the green fireballs.

I know when these stories get associated with what you term ufotainment in many minds their automatically suspect. But in America everything is entertainment. And the UK is not far behind if already not caught up in that cultural meme!

edit on 27-6-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Just something to ponder;

magnesium was used in aircraft during both world war I
and world war II.

Magnesium is also a common element used in RADAR
waveguides... (such as surround most military and
nucler sites).

Magnesium burns green.

A lof of meteorites burn green for this reason.

I'm not connecting any dots into lines.. but it's worth
keeping in mind.

It's good to keep ALL lines of inquiry open...

Kev

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The foo fighters were not proven to be German fighters, maybe some suspected that initially.

Apologies if I did not make myself clear and perhaps we were at cross purposes. My point was that there were pre-1945 reports that could be construed as UFOs [now] but originally were not seen that way. The foo fighters were reported as balls of light. But you are correct that they were never proven to be German or anyone else's.

As for the reports about nukes. Yes there are reports. But my point was how the slant is often one towards ET watching over and even turning weapons on and off. One of the most famous is Bob Salas and the Malmstrom story. But there are many discrepancies.

I know when these stories get associated with what you term ufotainment in many minds their automatically suspect. But in America everything is entertainment. And the UK is not far behind if already not caught up in that cultural meme!

Can't argue with you there!

edit on 27/6/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I would also add that there are 'nuclear' facilities and "nuclear weapons facilities.

I wonder if there is a difference in the reported volumes of UFOs around these places?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I would also add that there are 'nuclear' facilities and "nuclear weapons facilities.

I wonder if there is a difference in the reported volumes of UFOs around these places?

I'd imagine that both have heavy radar.. It's my opinion that
the nucler part may be irrelevant.. false correlation.

Any nucler materials are heavily shielded, and are unlikely to cause
any funky 'plasma ball' type of interction.. the Radar would be much
more likely IMHO.

The magnesium correlation just popped into my mind a few minutes
ago.. and when I read tht it's used in waveguides.. that really got
my attention.

Just the beginnings of a theory..

Kev

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Honesty, this paper gives the concusion I presumed many years
ago:

arxiv.org...

Radar excitation of hot engine exhaust makes it glow like a ball.

99 times out of 100, there is no 'UFO' in UFO except something
temporarily unidentified, that generally should be a no-brainer.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

www.amazon.com...=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

I read a lot of this book which details many ufo instances reported near nuclear sites.

Like most ufo books save the ones by Vallee and John keel, to me, this gets redundant but does seem to show instances of what it claims.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Here’s a freebie pdf no signup necessary

Follow these steps…..

Go through the captcha verification first…..then once verified…..click on the download for the “original PDF” under the captcha, not the download pdf link above the captcha…

Ufos & Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters At Nuclear Weapons Sites

Enjoy

👽🛸🍺
edit on 27-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hmm... You are a Interesting Hu Mon Specimen ... Do Something Animated Now , I am doing Experiments......

edit on 27-6-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thanks, Ophiuchus1, but I brought the book.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join