It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. declares ‘national incident’ after polio virus traces found in sewage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Vaccines have saved millions perhaps even billions since they were first used to treat small pox.

But there distribution SHOULD NOT BE forced onto people except at a time when people are literally dying like flies in the street and definitely NOT for the likes of Covid 19 were very few people got sick (unless there is something about the virus they are NOT telling us, a binary viral biological weapon for instance were one half acts as a flu like disease but leaves some alteration in the victim that the second half of the binary biological weapon will then prey upon with lethal affect.

But for ordinary vaccines well they are a scientific miracle, Sadly though not all people are compatible with even vaccines for mild disease and even then can harm some people yet at least they don't transcribe there genetic component into the patients (experimental subjects) liver as has been the case with some and possibly all of the mRNA vaccines potentially permanently causing mutations that may give rise to Cancers and other conditions in the long term and if passed to there reproductive cell's also potentially affecting future generations with this artificially inducted mutation which is common sense though this article does not go into that.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Ordinary Vaccines though have helped to stop Polio in the past, most people today do not even know how that evil disease destroyed so very many lives until it was finally eradicated so it's re-emergence is indeed a very serious situation and assuming it is a natural mutation of the disease it also suggests that it was actually NOT eradicated (in Britain) or that Migrant's have brought it into the country from places were it had not been fully eradicated.

A SAFE and I do say a SAFE vaccine for such disease is therefore absolutely essential and it is one area were I believe that unless a doctor say's a child should not have the vaccine it should therefore be rolled out if not mandatory at least in such a way that parents would opt to have there children so protected.

Understand though that Polio is an extremely infectious disease AND that there is always a tipping point were the side affects of the vaccines such as allergic reaction eventually outweigh the disease but only when the disease is very nearly eradicated and most of the population are already immune to it, in this case if it is a new strain and one that the old vaccination does not protect against then a new vaccine may become necessary to protect the children.

Now while I may come across as pro vaccination I am but only were it is a tried and tested vaccine that has been around for decades like this one that may just need updating but I take exception to and am against the use of experimental unproven MASS population sized global trials of potentially dangerous and mutation causing experimental treatments ESPECIALLY when it did not take one German scientist even half as long to come up with a TRADITIONAL Vaccine that was then banned by the Germans and probably on behalf of the Drug Cartel's (Sorry Big Pharma - I mean how many cancer treatments are they sitting on because Chemo is so ludicrously profitable for them they are not helping the world but preying upon it).
www.mirror.co.uk...
Unlike the Drug Cartels (sorry Big Pharma) all he was trying to do was HELP PEOPLE.

And HIS vaccine would have been a hell of a lot more palatable and likely had far fewer side affects than turning the population of the bloody world into lab rats.

(sorry I get angry when I think about that and type what I think though it is NOT at anything or anyone on this thread or indeed this site).

edit on 23-6-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
I totally agree. I have a few Jamaican in laws and I replied to a thread a few months ago, they are getting furious because the authorities are lumping them with these black migrants who are causing all the trouble. Not only in London but other cities.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Jamaicans are basically Brit's in my opinion, no in fact not my opinion they ARE British and the wind rush scandal was a disgusting thing.

Back when Slaves where shipped to Jamaica there was a practice of Raping any good looking black woman by the White English men in order to create lighter skinned house slaves, horrible as it sounds it went on throughout the slave world, they were still regarded as slaves and used as house servants but it was peculiar in that the boy serving the food at the table might very well be actually the son of the plantation owner as a result of this.

Those crimes can never be washed away BUT that blood (Bad as it may have been) mixed throughout the Jamaican population over the ensuing generations and now they pretty much all have some ancestral English, Scot's or Irish blood as a result of this.

<< 1   >>

join