It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Joe hasn't been twenty-fifthed yet...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Buttigieg is tapped to be americas first (openly) gay potus.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing, but the collapse is going as planned, so why change it up now? I'd say we're too close to the midterms for anything *that* drastic to happen, however, the NPC libs would "vote blue no matter who", so stay the course I guess. I hope everyone's been prepping...

edit on 24-6-2022 by Shredder36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My take is that the democrats still think they can “fortify” the midterms sufficiently that they can scrape through with control of house and senate then they will blame joe for the poor performance and 25th his ass or they know they have already lost and that once republicans get huge majorities in both the house and senate they will impeach joe and remove him so no need for the dems to do anything before November.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2
Joe Biden was chosen to be BHO's VP as impeachment insurance.
Biden had to find someone worse then him and he found her.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Watching the Dems accuse the opposition of dementia, while installing a puppet with dementia!
Everything Libs say is clear projection.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Joe and Harris are the attention getting window dressing...look here!!!

The big picture is who is holding these two up? Who put these two in power? Who put Obama in power?

Who has the power to hold the FBI and DOJ off investigating the Bidens and Clintons. Soros? The Billderburgs?

Someone is destroying this country!

We are seeing another Presidential Coup attempt by the communist and anti-American left. Don't believe me, research and study the 1963 JFK coup; read and study Operations Northwoods (a false flag using Cuba in 1962; same as using the China issue in 2020 and Russia in 2022); study the riots which broke out after the 1963 Coup, aided by the ‘music industry’ and fake NEWS media of the time (sounds like ANTIFA, BLM and the 'Abortion Rights' crowd doesn't it), which made anti-war and riots popular. False Flag incidents have previously been used as an excuse for war, such as the Gleiwitz Incident in 1939, when Germany used dead concentration camp inmates dressed as Polish soldiers to invade Poland.Then study the House Committee on Un-American Activities (HUAC) and later called HCIS. We need another HUAC/HCIS, but with Pelosi and Soros/Bloomberg money it will have to be after the next elections. All the anti-Americans should be identified, just like in 1947 and 1968. 
The violent Leftists from the 1960s never went away; they just retreated underground. They've come back to lead the radicals of today, but they've added a new ally — Islamists, Russians and Chinese...
Also in my opinion...The Left and Democrats have used this COVID19 to belittle and get the US military out of the limelight. The 2009-2017 administration and it's current supporters despise the US military. And I am not belittling the first responders at all, just reminding everyone how the Left and even current supporters treated the military and now they had the opportunity to shift the focus away from their hated citizens.

edit on 26-6-2022 by daveinats because: Additional info...

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Breaking

Jan 7, 2023

President Biden delivers a HUGE Revelation!

He says there was a Capitol Riot on July 6th. It was so profound, we're too dumb to comprehend how big it was.

"If I can halt for a second, and just say to you, the impact of what happened on July the 6th had international repercussions beyond what any of you I think can fully understand."
Source: www.wionews.com...

Can anyone confirm this?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join