It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Serious Adverse Events Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
All medicine comes with risks. Would logic not denote that the people who actually got the medicine would experience more reactions than the people who didn't receive any medicine?

Want medicine for your reactions? Want medicine for your new reactions? Want medicine for your new new reactions? Want to be an old person taking a lot of medicine every day for reactions to the medicine your taking?

Want medicine that causes the symptoms it's supposed to alleviate or correct to become worse?

That's all most medicine is to me. A waste of money to keep kicking the can down the road until you can't kick anymore.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Still banging the drum about vaccines eh?! Lolz...

Time to move on to another subject for your disinformation campaign my friend..

It's 2 years later and guess what, hardly anyone has died... The vaccines were a huge success... Things are starting to get back to normal...

What happened to all the vaccinated suddenly dying off in some mass extinction event???

Your lies are now exposed.. Your paranoia seen to be misplaced...

Face the facts... You were wrong..

PA

That's odd I could say the same thing about all the people I know who aren't Covid vaccinated and haven't died either. Strange huh? Stranger still that everyone I know who did get the shot started complaining about not feeling right, and having chest pains and problems breathing and didn't get Covid until after they got the Covid shot. Many of them have been complaining about their new health issues for at least a year or two.

So... is "long Covid" (however stupid that sounds) from Covid or is it actually the repercussions of taking an experimental shot?

But speaking from personal experience. Never took the shot. Stood my ground about not getting it. Was threatened to be fired from the job I had when it all kicked off, and told them to do what they will.

Now I have a better job, and I didn't stray from my principles. All of my friends who asked me, begged me, or straight up acted disgusting to try and guilt me into getting the shot are now complaining about health issues they've never had. Only a couple have stuck to the narrative, the rest have admitted to being suckered, only one has halfassed apologized to me.

Like it or not. Many of the people who did get the vaccine are upset over feeling like they had to get it to be able to keep their job and provide for their families or to keep traveling. They might not be so willing to go along with it all again.

For me at least it has never been just about the vaccine.

If they came out and said something about this new injection that's still new and still being researched, but *may* help prevent Covid, so it's there if you want to sign up to be in the research trials.

But nope.

They said here's a shot. Don't worry about if it will make things better or worse, and we're going to get as many people to take it as possible. We're not stopping at bribes, jail time, coercion. If you don't get it we'll get your employers to fire you or put you on some arbitrary stay at home notice. If you want to be able to, you know, enjoy the rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness we're going to hang that on the end of a vaccine, and granted as a priviledge to earned by becoming a card carrying test subject.

They went on to screw the labor pool, cause people tp lose their jobs and/or businesses, devalue money by printing massive amounts of it for those who couldn't or wouldn't work. Somehow the politicians got even richer, while ignoring and breaking every rule they set for us.

And despite more and more evidence or reports of funny business coming from pharmacuetical companies and our must-be-respected-politicians-who-are-so-much-better-than-us people aren't doing anything except maintaing the status quo and hoping things somehow magically get better. The government and CEOs know they don't have to do a thing either. Just drop a new "bombshell" or court case that will eat up people's attention and dopamine for a week or two before turning into a big nothing burger.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Still banging the drum about vaccines eh?! Lolz...

Time to move on to another subject for your disinformation campaign my friend..

It's 2 years later and guess what, hardly anyone has died... The vaccines were a huge success... Things are starting to get back to normal...

What happened to all the vaccinated suddenly dying off in some mass extinction event???

Your lies are now exposed.. Your paranoia seen to be misplaced...

Face the facts... You were wrong..

PA

Never a more un self aware post on ATS in a long time

Pfizer dumps say differently, but you wouldn't know that because you won't look at anything that destroys your own narrative

By all means take the shots and all the boosters

It's past time darwanism did it's job anyway

Didn't you know? Social Darwinism, crock that it is, was supposed to take out the dirty, selfish un-C-vaxxed people and leave the good, dutiful, totally not selfish and weak-willed/minded still deluded vaccinated.

I mean. Weren't we supposed to all be dead by now? I might have screwed up by getting frisky with a vaxxed woman on New Year's Eve and Day, but so far still disease and symptom free.

And coming from a guy who spent an entire month staying in very close quarters with people who tested positive for Covid, going so far as to sleep in the same bed, and sharing cups, plates, bowls, utensils, blankets, hugs.

Bah. I'm not buying it at all anymore.

Either the people who died were those who weren't living healthy or already had a disadvantaged health system or they were healthy young people who were still young enough or didn't care enough to not feel the need to go in for regular checkups, or the very likely cause that people don't get diagnosed early with heart issues or lung issues until it's already too late and having a significant impact on their daily lives.

Because if that's not true and Covid is actually some kind of super serious disease either I have godly genetics or am super lucky to have somehow not got it since it first magically appeared on the scene and have practically been begging to get it.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Even with so many warnings circulating through social media about the dangers of the vaccines, a sickening number of parents are allowing their children to be vaccinated.

Here are the latest stats, thru 6.15.2022: www.aap.org...

Should parents be blamed for ignoring what they read/see, and taking advice from greedy, selfish, callous medical professionals, when the child comes down with a mysterious debilitating medical condition?

Part of me sees it as child-abuse. Another part of me sees it as societal conditioning...trust your doctor.

I think it's child abuse as well. I know every parent has to make the determination for themselves, but at this point any parent who is ready to go and get their 0-5 kid or whatever it is now despite what's going on is foolish.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aguythatflys

Different batches have different dosages. Shouldn't happen, but it does.

Here's a link that should interest you. www.theburningplatform.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Oh, Isn’t it time for your next booster you good little doobie? Please get it just as soon as you possibly can and while you are there make a solid appointment for the next one in about 4-6 weeks!! Let’s fast forward this # show! a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I’m in the U.K. and I’ve been getting 3-4 text messages per week telling me to get a booster since the end of May. This didn’t happened for the boosters I didn’t get in previous waves, so what’s with the big push now?

Is the approaching wave far bigger than they’re letting on?
Is a depopulation schedule moving through the gears?
Has Pfizer paid some extra bribes to flog more of their goods in response to dwindling uptake?
Is it simply due to lower uptake meaning more vaccines are available so they feel confident to more aggressively invite us?
Or the occum’s razor rationale that it’s just cos?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

"BUT you tried to wordsmith it to be a victim and i would bet anything you reported him for it... Even though he did exactly what you do. Now please spin this like everything else good sir."

You just lost that bet. I didn't report it nor do I except in very exceptional cases. No idea why you see fit to lie about such things. I see your mate couldn't back up his similar slur and ran away. So spin away yourself.

As for hoping people that got the shots die, I have never stooped that low.

Apples and oranges, old son.

Can't be doing with all the anti vax vitriol on here.
edit on 25-6-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

That is strange as I get nothing, haven't had a reminder to have the vaccine for many months. Did you have the shots then, if they are hassling you for the booster?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Me neither. Nor has anyone else I know. Strange, indeed.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I had the first two AZ shots, but nothing else. I took the gamble on the adenovirus vaccine, but not gambling on mRNA.

Have you had no jabs at all? If so then perhaps that explains you now getting no reminders. But if you did get the first couple then it’s very odd indeed.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Same question: how many jabs have have you had (I had the first 2 AZs)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I guess if Some like me are getting bombarded with booster reminders while others get none there’s 3 possible reason that immediately spring to mind…

1. Post code lottery.
2. I’ve been deemed more worthy of saving
3. I’ve been deemed more worthy of poisoning

‘1’ is most likely, but who really knows?

If it were ‘2’ or ‘3’ then, hypothetically that might be decided by an algorithm that balances an individuals value to the treasury with plausible dispersal of immunity/poisoning.

It could even be both 2 and 3; there could be a true vaccine as well as a carcinogenic vaccine in play simultaneously! (I don’t want to trigger either side of the vaccine polemic, I’m not taking sides in this post, just hypothesising)

edit on 26-6-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Two of AZs, think 3rd was Pfizer?

Dae

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oldcarpy has been boosted hence no reminders. Kinda makes sense I'm not getting anything anymore (ie. vaccine is a waste of time now), texts or letters but you are for boosting. Remember that graph showing negative efficacy after 8 months? Maybe that is why.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"BUT you tried to wordsmith it to be a victim and i would bet anything you reported him for it... Even though he did exactly what you do. Now please spin this like everything else good sir."

You just lost that bet. I didn't report it nor do I except in very exceptional cases. No idea why you see fit to lie about such things. I see your mate couldn't back up his similar slur and ran away. So spin away yourself.

As for hoping people that got the shots die, I have never stooped that low.

Apples and oranges, old son.

Can't be doing with all the anti vax vitriol on here.

Nowhere was there lie as they were all my opinion/observations. Nowhere does it say i wish anyone would die. Your reading comprehension must be severely lacking good sir. You still keep trying to spin things to make yourself a victim..

As i said before.. Good day sir.
edit on 26-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I haven't been boosted, just the first 2 quite a while back. Got another text yesterday. Probably down to the post lottery (i'm in London), but who knows!

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: bladerunner44

What a lovely human being you are. Not.

Sorry, for the delayed reply. Been on the road and away from the fray. For goodness sake its a poem and not a good one at that. I don't really wish anyone to die, but i did want to evoke a reaction and admonition. Many of my family and friends took the shot(s) and i don't speak to them of imminent death. They made their decisions and have to deal with the consequences. I do consider taking the vaccine an intelligence test though, hence the offending epithet at the end. More for shock than a insult, but you can take it that way if you like. I believe people who point out that they are fully vaxed and are feeling fine are as they say "whistling past the grave yard, but time will tell. Lets just say this about taking the vax, willingly, or through coercion. Even if you believe the gun pointed at your head is on an empty chamber, no point in tempting fate.Sometimgs doing nothing is the best option. My purpose was and is; if i can get one person to take pause and think about the consequences, mission accomplished. At least i spurred a conversation. I mean no harm to anyone, my fervent wish is for critical thinking among you all. I'll continue to push CT even if it means walking up the T&C edge. Be healthy, be well, live long and prosper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join