It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Serious Adverse Events Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Aguythatflys

No. Cheers for perpetuating insults.

Here in the UK the bodies ain't piling up from the shots, by the way.

Welcome to ATS. Keep it up, you'll get loads of stars. Sadly.

Don't even talk about insults.. All i've ever seen from you is rude comments and snide remarks... You're one of those who purposefully ride T&C and cry when anyone says anything that breaks T&C like you're some T&C protector. THE UK IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE IN THE ENIRE WORLD.

Did you ever think for a moment that certain places like the USA are being targeted? I mean how could they have plausible deniability if everyone everywhere just suddenly dropped dead? Some places get good batches and some get the dangerous ones. Be thankful.
edit on 24-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You were whining about supposed insults and snide remarks?

Pot, kettle, meet.

Millions of people in the "EINRE" (sic) World are not dropping dead from the shots.

Here in the UK or anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

He definitely instigates and then cries to the mods if anyone defends themselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You were whining about supposed insults and snide remarks?

Pot, kettle, meet.

Millions of people in the "EINRE" (sic) World are not dropping dead from the shots.

Here in the UK or anywhere else.

Yet there is.. May not be millions yet but people are dying from it or having horrible reactions. You just refuse to accept it cause you personally didn't see it happen inside the uk. Those weren't rude or snide they were my observations of how you treat other people and how you deal with T&C. Truth and opinion are two different things good sir.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Evidence? Put up or......

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Your a new member. You know nothing about me so....

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Evidence of what? Are you even discussing the thread topic or are you here to start petty arguments and try to derail the thread?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Evidence for this:

"He definitely instigates and then cries to the mods if anyone defends themselves."

Pot, kettle..

Now, post something in reply to my on topic posts, please.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I don't? so because i recently created a account means that i haven't been lerking on this site since 2009? You do understand that you can view this forum without a account right?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Evidence for this:

"He definitely instigates and then cries to the mods if anyone defends themselves."

Pot, kettle..

Now, post something in reply to my on topic posts, please.

because you do. I am a form of proof. As a "new member" how else would i know this? DO you see me saying this about anyone else?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

edit on 24-6-2022 by Aguythatflys because: double posted for some reason

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Evidence, please?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Right here. you're not allowed to use cusswords on this site so you skirt T&C and use a emote that has a abbreviation of a cussword.
But if someone said a cussword you would scream T&C lol.... If anyone is wondering :stfu is the emote. Not only that but This

Me, "arrogant"? I got called a "Stupid F*&^#er"?

You love that logic? Jeez......

Nowhere does it say that i love said logic about another person caliing you a "Stupid F*&^#er" It was about the fact that some people only believe what they see. BUT you tried to wordsmith it to be a victim and i would bet anything you reported him for it... Even though he did exactly what you do. Now please spin this like everything else good sir.

I mean does the shoe fit?

This was a simple question..If the shoe does not fit then why act upset about it.. why would it matter? Its quite simple... you just wanted something to complain about/derail the thread in hopes of pushing someone to the point of breaking T&C "Just like you always do"

I'm done with this. Good day sir!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I've just been re-reading the article about Moderna from StatNews from 2016 that shows they knew it was dangerous to do what we have done. For those that didn't read it here's a link to my contribution. www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the things that stood out upon re-reading is this little gem.

But Moderna’s first human trials aren’t so ambitious, focusing instead on the crowded field of vaccines, where the company has only been working since 2014.

Related: A biotech firm, on the brink of ruin, resurrects itself via man — and microbe
First are the two vaccine trials for undisclosed infectious diseases. Coming next is a one-time treatment for heart failure, developed in partnership with AstraZeneca, followed by another experimental vaccine, for Zika virus, which several other pharma companies are also working to develop. And after that, Moderna is planning a human trial of a personalized cancer vaccine using mRNA, something it just came up with last year.

StatNews. Check the date

I guess it's nice to know they were planning on treating the heart failure their jabs were gonna cause. Looks like cancer is also on the menu.

I'd sure like to know what the other undisclosed infectious disease is now we know the first was Coronavirus. Heads up for the Zika outbreak!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
Theyre seriously testing these coronavaxxes after they already vaxxed 80% of everybody. Thats a genius model we should all strive to follow.
Pfizer exec said openly they weren’t really sure how the vaccine’s trigger of an immuno response would play out Lolol.

Great, sign me up.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Theyre seriously testing these coronavaxxes after they already vaxxed 80% of everybody. Thats a genius model we should all strive to follow.
Pfizer exec said openly they weren’t really sure how the vaccine’s trigger of an immuno response would play out Lolol.

Great, sign me up.

I personally would love to understand why some people have no issues with the shot and some have horrid reactions. I wonder what the specific trigger is inside a person that causes bad reactions. I understand that every vax has possible side effects but there seems to be a pattern with the mrna one. If anyone has foresight on this please post it.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: LordAhriman
All medicine comes with risks. Would logic not denote that the people who actually got the medicine would experience more reactions than the people who didn't receive any medicine?

Most ignorant comment ever.
1. All normal medication is tested and has to reach a certain standard before it is allowed to be sold. Those that don't won't be approved. Even then, if unforeseen things happen, you can sue the makers, hence they sometimes recall dangerous drugs.
2. You are not forced, coerced or blackmailed to take any medication normally.
3. Even if a real vaxx becomes mandated, it is usually an old fashioned one, which have been around for centuries one way or another.
4. This is not only a new drug, it is the first gene therapy working in a never before done way. The only way the pharmaceutical industry knows if it is working or if it has any side effects is because they are testing it right now on billions of sheep.
5. Nobody on this Earth knows yet about rhe longterm effects.
6. The first drug that scientists are not allowed to criticize, hence dangers can't be highlighted.

Now tell me again what you wrote, without feeling incredibly uninformed and naive.
If Tylenol caused an adverse reaction more often than it cured your headache it wouldn’t be on the shelves. People dismissing this away are too far gone. Let them go.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Remember when people were saying the covid shot had been studied and found to be safe all the while the experts were safe as well, but none of them wanted to listen or acknowledge that there were significant amounts of death in animal testing, and that it needed an EUA anyways?

What well studied and tested vaccine goes straight from killing a bunch of animals to getting an EUA to go straight to injecting people with it?

And when Pfizer documents got leaked that they basically cancelled their controlled study and put the control group with the experimental group. Supposedly, because the vaccine was EUA-ed and people in the control group wanted to get it anyways?

Well studied and safe my ass.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Remember when people were saying the covid shot had been studied and found to be safe all the while the experts were safe as well, but none of them wanted to listen or acknowledge that there were significant amounts of death in animal testing, and that it needed an EUA anyways?

What well studied and tested vaccine goes straight from killing a bunch of animals to getting an EUA to go straight to injecting people with it?

And when Pfizer documents got leaked that they basically cancelled their controlled study and put the control group with the experimental group. Supposedly, because the vaccine was EUA-ed and people in the control group wanted to get it anyways?

Well studied and safe my ass.

Furthermore.

Remember when the original SARS "pandemic" happened and the Chinese government pushed a rushed covid vax, and found out that it actually made it worse for people when they got the c-virus?

It's literally the same # happening again.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well it wasn't hard to find one source right off the get go.

A previous SARS vaccine link

Seems rather similar to the current "vaccines" doesn't it?

Kinda cuuuuurious.
edit on 24-6-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: fixed link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join