It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Serious Adverse Events Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Randomized control trials are considered the "gold standard" in medicine. This one followed 10,000 participants and discovered that mRNA vaccines do more harm than good. As these studies keep pouring out, one has to ask themselves: what is the straw that breaks the camels back? For everyone it's something different. Perhaps it's the sheer volume of negative results shown in studies or the massive number of athletes that have died since 2021, or maybe it has to be anecdotal and happens to someone you know. And while you can't exactly prove the vaccine caused it, you are very suspicious given the testimony from thousands of doctors and those who were injured by taking the shot. In any event, it's clear that many people are waking up. The first thing I've noticed is that people have gone quiet, and aren't as enthusiastic anymore. Dr. McCullough has noted that from now on, anytime someone dies from a heart attack, the first question that must be asked is: were they vaccinated?

Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events of special interest, with an absolute risk increase of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95% CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an absolute risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 (95% CI 2.1 to 22.9). The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials (2.3 and 6.4 per 10,000 participants, respectively).

This paper also seems to be getting some attention:

Paper statistics

DOWNLOADS

ABSTRACT VIEWS

RANK

SOURCE STUDY

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Theyre seriously testing these coronavaxxes after they already vaxxed 80% of everybody. Thats a genius model we should all strive to follow.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The first thing I've noticed is that people have gone quiet, and aren't as enthusiastic anymore.

That's what cowards do when they begin to realize they are wrong. They even stay quiet as the psychopaths begin to inject children as young as 6 months old in some places.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Even with so many warnings circulating through social media about the dangers of the vaccines, a sickening number of parents are allowing their children to be vaccinated.

Here are the latest stats, thru 6.15.2022: www.aap.org...

Should parents be blamed for ignoring what they read/see, and taking advice from greedy, selfish, callous medical professionals, when the child comes down with a mysterious debilitating medical condition?

Part of me sees it as child-abuse. Another part of me sees it as societal conditioning...trust your doctor.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 6/23/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
All medicine comes with risks. Would logic not denote that the people who actually got the medicine would experience more reactions than the people who didn't receive any medicine?

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

"The first thing I've noticed is that people have gone quiet, and aren't as enthusiastic anymore."

Optimism only works for the willfully oblivious and the subservient. There's also convenient pill regimens if the aforementioned doesn't do it for ya.

There are very few things that are going well right now. In fact, it feels like any day something is going to radically change the very course of most peoples lives on earth over a short period of time. (I'm on ATS....sue me..)

The party is over friends....you don't have to go home, but ya can't stay and expect to have your "normal" back. We are either going to remould ourselves and conform, or there has to be a reckoning.

edit on 6/23/2022 by EternalShadow because: edit

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
All medicine comes with risks. Would logic not denote that the people who actually got the medicine would experience more reactions than the people who didn't receive any medicine?

We've gone from:
It's 95% effective and completely safe, it prevents you passing it on to others, and provides lasting immunity. Anything else is disinformation.

To

It's mostly effective, reduces hospitalization and death, only causes exceedingly rare side effects common to all vaccines. You will need a booster, but it's still effective and anything else is disinformation.

To

It's effective for 12 weeks at preventing severe illness, is mostly safe, and anything else is disinformation.

To

All medicine can make people sick. This is exactly as expected.

I mean, you do recall all the disinformation all you COVID fiends pushed right? Do you recall all of these statements that were made over the past two years or are we just going to ignore that like we do mortality and demographic data?

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

We've gone from:
It's 95% effective and completely safe, it prevents you passing it on to others, and provides lasting immunity. Anything else is disinformation.

To

It's mostly effective, reduces hospitalization and death, only causes exceedingly rare side effects common to all vaccines. You will need a booster, but it's still effective and anything else is disinformation.

To

It's effective for 12 weeks at preventing severe illness, is mostly safe, and anything else is disinformation.

To

I mean, you do recall all the disinformation all you COVID fiends pushed right? Do you recall all of these statements that were made over the past two years or are we just going to ignore that like we do mortality and demographic data?

The pfizer data dumps prove they knew it was garbage the whole time and willfully lied. The good news for them is that they have complete control over virtually every mainstream source of information, and are working on banning alt media sources like substack writers and twitter as far as anyone who spreads "disinformation." You know, that thing that changes everyday where conspiracy theorists are batting 1000.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

We've gone from:

To

To

To

I love it when a reply saves me from replying. Excellent highlighting of the truth 👍🏼

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Still banging the drum about vaccines eh?! Lolz...

Time to move on to another subject for your disinformation campaign my friend..

It's 2 years later and guess what, hardly anyone has died... The vaccines were a huge success... Things are starting to get back to normal...

What happened to all the vaccinated suddenly dying off in some mass extinction event???

Your lies are now exposed.. Your paranoia seen to be misplaced...

Face the facts... You were wrong..

PA

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

It's 2 years later and guess what, hardly anyone has died... The vaccines were a huge success... Things are starting to get back to normal...

What happened to all the vaccinated suddenly dying off in some mass extinction event???

PA

Never a more un self aware post on ATS in a long time

Pfizer dumps say differently, but you wouldn't know that because you won't look at anything that destroys your own narrative

By all means take the shots and all the boosters

It's past time darwanism did it's job anyway

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Anyone who has seen the commercials on TV about prescription medications and have heard or read the potential side effects (many including death) should be aware that new prescription drugs and treatments come with a list of potentially serious and deadly side effects.

Plus, although it's not commonly known, new drugs only have to prove that they work as claimed at reducing symptoms or what have you, while the side effects aren't given much consideration. So, as long as your blood pressure meds actually reduce your BP by any measure, they don't really care too much about what else it may do to you.

The doctors know what they know, but it is on the patient to know their bodies and how it reacts to different treatments as well as reading up on any new meds the doctors prescribe. Overall the benefits must outweigh the risks or you might as well just poison yourself and expect it to relieve symptoms or cure your condition. Also, no one is forcing you to follow your doctor's advice. If your doctor is good and you trust him or her and feel they have your best interests in mind, then do what they tell you to do. Otherwise, find another one that you can trust and get a second opinion.

As for the OP, he's still a lone voice in the wilderness, the boy who cried "Vaccine!" I have grown tired of drilling down to the evidence presented regardless if it turns out to be real or not. Also at this point I realize that any negative data will be censored and attacked just like the person who delivered the message. I've done enough digging to totally distrust the official version of things now anyway, so in effect v1rtu0s0 is merely preaching to the choir for people like me. My advice to him is dig and dig to the source, present the evidence and leave the determination of truth to the reader.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
A sister of my friend recently nearly died from her booster. Her daughter a super pro-vaxxer kept after her to get her 3rd booster, as she is old like me.

She did and then had multiple organ failure all over her body with massive internal bleeding.

They thought it was her heart at first and rushed her into open heart surgery, her heart was fine, but her liver and kidneys and internal organs were a massive mess. She nearly died. She spent days in a very intensive ICU with 24 hour nurse at her side and then days more in regular ICU and weeks in regular hospital.

The doctors could never find the cause and finally decided it was the vaccine since it happened within 24 hours of getting the booster at a time when she was healthy and felt fine. Within 24 hours of the shot her entire body cascaded into near death. She has survived, one of her kidneys did not.

Her daughter is a wreck and is now anti-vax and so guilt ridden it is sad to see.

edit on 6/23/22 by The2Billies because: grammar

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You excuseing this is vile.
This is not medicine, that is the problem.
Medicine does ACTUAL TESTING.

Sick

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Even with so many warnings circulating through social media about the dangers of the vaccines, a sickening number of parents are allowing their children to be vaccinated.

Here are the latest stats, thru 6.15.2022: www.aap.org...

Should parents be blamed for ignoring what they read/see, and taking advice from greedy, selfish, callous medical professionals, when the child comes down with a mysterious debilitating medical condition?

Part of me sees it as child-abuse. Another part of me sees it as societal conditioning...trust your doctor.

It's quite sickening to see this for sure. I always thought 'sheeple' meh, people just following the crowd, no big deal. BUT a large majority of people are sheeple. Not only are they okay with the ideas, they are pushing the agenda. FORCING it. They believe whole heartedly in the vaccines. I've seen people like that and you cannot reason with them. And they're almost violently pro vaccine, like they were with masks and social distancing and all the other things that didn't work to sterilize our environment. They're in your face about what they believe and screw anyone or anything else that doesn't fit their ideology. It's not even only about the vaccines.

The left are knucking futz when it comes to agenda and policy that they favor. There is no sacrifice too big to make sure they follow and force others to as well. But they'll cry the loudest when it backfires and they realize the lies. They will also never take responsibility for their part in the spread of evil and ills against mankind.
edit on 23-6-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

PA

Pfizer dumps say differently, but you wouldn't know that because you won't look at anything that destroys your own narrative

Hello sir.. And thanks very much for the insult.. Very classy of you...

FYI I had Moderna and Oxford Astrozenica.. So the Pfizer dump means nothing to me really..

I'm quite happy to trust Oxford's finest scientific minds...

PA

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Most ignorant comment ever.
1. All normal medication is tested and has to reach a certain standard before it is allowed to be sold. Those that don't won't be approved. Even then, if unforeseen things happen, you can sue the makers, hence they sometimes recall dangerous drugs.
2. You are not forced, coerced or blackmailed to take any medication normally.
3. Even if a real vaxx becomes mandated, it is usually an old fashioned one, which have been around for centuries one way or another.
4. This is not only a new drug, it is the first gene therapy working in a never before done way. The only way the pharmaceutical industry knows if it is working or if it has any side effects is because they are testing it right now on billions of sheep.
5. Nobody on this Earth knows yet about rhe longterm effects.
6. The first drug that scientists are not allowed to criticize, hence dangers can't be highlighted.

Now tell me again what you wrote, without feeling incredibly uninformed and naive.
edit on 23-6-2022 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

PA

I'm quite happy to trust Oxford's finest scientific minds...

Using Big Pharma's dismal track record for reference, who do you think has more influence? Those "finest scientific minds" or the billionaire share holders and corporate bean counters?

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The rebuttal of the vaccine pushers and supporters will be that 'this study isn't peer reviewed'

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join