It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New and rapid COVID-19 test announced by a Canadian researcher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There's just one link on this report thus far that is readable for free:

www.visionmonday.com...

This is a saliva-based test that looks for the DNA aptamer which is characteristic of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and its variants. No word yet from the US FDA on when this test may be given emergency approval.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uphill

www.visionmonday.com...

This is a saliva-based test that looks for the DNA aptamer which is characteristic of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and its variants. No word yet from the US FDA on when this test may be given emergency approval.

Who cares. I have yet to get tested, and have zero interest. I've never been tested for a cold or the flu either.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Why aren't there tests for every other of the million viruses or is it because we have to keep everyone afraid and focused on just 1?

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

When it comes to covid I think I’m one of the few that is in the middle.

I do think it is a thing, and can be dangerous. I do think something needs to be done, but not complete lock downs and forced masking. I do think masking CAN work in certain applications.

I absolutely think we all missed the boat on testing instead of mass treatments.
I hope when we look back on covid in 10 or 20 years we see all our mistakes and not repeat them again.
Maybe the silver lining is Covid will prepare us for a worse pandemic.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I do think it is a thing, and can be dangerous. I do think something needs to be done, but not complete lock downs and forced masking. I do think masking CAN work in certain applications.

I absolutely think we all missed the boat on testing instead of mass treatments.
I hope when we look back on covid in 10 or 20 years we see all our mistakes and not repeat them again.

Masks don't cover the eyes, which is a vector point for transmission. Cloth masks which everyone wears do virtually nothing and are harmful.

If someone is symptomatic, they quarantine themselves. If someone is not, then asymptomatic transmission is virtually zero.

We are talking about infinitesimal odds for what has become a cold virus.

Way more people are about to die from the vaccine and all the wonderful great reset policies that will destroy the economy and cause food shortages. But we pretend those things don't exist.
edit on 22-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Well maybe, while I was always wary of government etc. I always hoped our agencies and centers were more reliable and trustworthy. Lots of those agencies I don't trust as much anymore CDC and WHO included.

We definitely learned what not to do, like don't embellish totals on easily found demographics. If we would have had shots and quarantine for the elderly and those with the elderly, we would have had more participation than by mandates for business, etc. we would have probably seen a similar trajectory and more cases and even hospitalizations and deaths but it's not enough to warrant the destruction of so many businesses as we did.

We are still struggling and I know lots of families still are.
edit on 22-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
They need a test for the vaccine injured. That's the real issue but in the mind of the globalist this is their solution. Collapse, sterilization and depopulation.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This saliva test sounds a lot better the the lobotomy with the extended length Q-Tip they've been torturing people with, for those who need to get tested.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Who cares. I have yet to get tested, and have zero interest. I've never been tested for a cold or the flu either.

Same here. I don't even know what any of the tests look like.

I've had colds and the flu before. Didn't need a test to tell me. I figured it out all on my own.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uphill

www.visionmonday.com...

But it is reliable?

or will it also give many many false positives....

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

More useless test kits.
Just because you test positive for something doesn't mean its covid.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well that’s great and all but no one cares anymore and the world has gone back to normal. Well, as normal as it will ever get i guess.

Canada is the last holdout with this psychotic nonsense.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Lol I thought exactly the same thing! Even us unvaccinated in the UK don't get looked at as unclean anymore... it's almost like everyone knows they were conned into the mass vaccine trial, and now just pretend it never actually happened, coz shame and worry.

*Edit* UK awarded first covid vaccine damage payment today, a poxy hundred grand for a life lost...
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 22-6-2022 by angeltone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
This saliva test sounds a lot better the lobotomy with the extended length Q-Tip they've been torturing people with, for those who need to get tested.

I could be wrong but that was one thing that did really seem excessive. My mom said her nose and upper sinuses hurt for a week after her negative test.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You're too optimistic.

When 'we' look back on 'covid' in 10 to 20 years we will see this was when the oligarchs and techno fascists took our last remaining rights at the excuse of a virus, with no care for normal human bodily immune function. The time we lost our rights forever.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Have you noticed now that everything i mean EVERYTHING is an 'emergency' ? It started officially with 9/11.
Then we are on Emergency Footing because of 'Terror Levels' so sorry, its 'temporary' powers to surveil you in the name of 'terrorism'

Now it's moved beyond that, into the private/bodily sphere to control you due to your 'health' and you have to submit to 'emergency' powers to test and take strange drugs you don't want to because 'emergency'

smdh

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Some people can't and will never see it.

I was just about to post about the use of the word "we" in this thread too, LOL.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
To go extra kooky with my 'bad' intuition it seems the older I get and experience more BS this planet really is under inhuman control and/or a kind of warped simulation.

Douglas Adams was no idiot.
At least in my opinion, the 1970s seem to be the freest time in the history of mankind.

a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

After I read The Politics Of Obedience things became much clearer. Add in Orwells' observations in the form of Proles and for me that pretty much sums up the whole show.

One thing I have realised over the last two years though is that I and people like me are in fact the minority on this planet, I thought we were the majority.

I do like the alien theory though as well as the CERN theory regarding Clownworld, I'm not saying they're wrong, maybe they're right and perhaps we'll find out soon as the LHC has now been turned back on after a 3 years hiatus for maintenance and upgrades.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Imagine, the LHC gets turned back on, and it's as if the plandemic never happened, or hell, even 9/11.

top topics

join