It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 2 of "UFO Witness"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Episode 3 was good and interesting. The focus was on the Catalina Island area as a possible underwater USO base, which has been rumored for a long time. That and a species encounter with a praying mantis type of creature. The highlight of the show was when Ben and another diver went underwater to check an area where there is a deep trench, perfect for hiding out if your a USO. Ben's compass gyrated wildly to 45 degrees, which can only happen with some type of very strong magnetic interference of some type.
Lots of witnesses of very bright lights seen underwater as well. Still need to get rid of the threat meter though. Its hokey and NOT needed.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
True, some of the show is hokey, the threat meter, and the theme that not only aliens are insects, but multiple species are fighting for domination of Earth. Leave the speculative $h17 out of the show!

Demi Lovato had a limited series about the paranormal, her and her crew went to Catalina and talked to at least one of the people Ben talked to, the blond lady also looked familiar. Demi's show was much cringe.

I think the mantis thing is just because some report the entities as having big almond eyes and spindly legs and arms. IMO that's as far as the resemblance goes

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
looking very much forward to episode 3 tomorrow night as it hits close to home for me. About fireballs sighted in the skies of N. Idaho and possible ties to Lake Pend Oreile, by Sandpoint.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This was a show of particular interest to me living right next door to Idaho. I had not heard of the majority of sightings mentioned concerning the fireballs which go back many many years. One experience stood out, and this was the witness who watched a fireball go across the lake, and when she tried to follow it was stopped by military.

The petroglyphs to me, were a disappointment. I didn't see much of them, even in uhd. Pretty faded in my opinion.
The dead animals on the property area of one witness was bizarre.

It is interesting that there have been so many sightings here as well as the fact the NAVY has a sub station here too.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
most really fascinating incident on this show was at the cattle carcass when photo cameras died and there was strong feed back in the headphones. It was really cool seeing the emf meter placed on the carcass spiking about every 13 seconds. Lots of some type of electrical interference. Reminded me very much of something that would take place on Skinwalker Ranch.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Tonights new episode focuses on some interesting sightings in Missouri include cube shaped craft. The Borg????

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good show. We haven't had many that focus on the Borg shaped ufo's, and to see one caught on a mans phone video was fascinating. They seem to think the Nordic aliens are behind these type of craft. The visit to Marley Hills was really interesting. Again, lots of electrical and magnetic anomolies in this location. Something odd is going on there. But the most bizarre aspect was the story about the exploding horse. Have yet to have heard anything like this related to a ufo encounter. Pretty gross. Good show. Get rid of the threat meters and its better.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join