It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurance Industry - Record Covid Death and Disability Claims Q4-2021...With 75 percent Vaccinated.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Wednesday, June 22, 2022

This is quite alarming, considering the deadliest part of the Covid-19 Pandemic was much earlier in 2021.

The below article is from an insurance industry blog, that's frequented by Insurance Industry executives, managers and employees, in the United States and Europe.

While the Omicron variant, which was dominant during the fourth quarter of 2021, generally caused less severe cases of COVID-19, many U.S. life insurers still reported significantly high mortality levels in the period.

U.S. regulatory data shows net death benefits in the fourth quarter of 2021 were up 5.6% from the year-ago period. That is a striking figure given that the fourth quarter of 2020 saw net death benefits increase 28.8% from the same quarter a year earlier!

Credit Suisse analyst Andrew Kligerman listed Reinsurance Group of America Inc. and Lincoln National Corp. as having withstood some particularly challenging mortality losses.

Unum Group similarly posted elevated mortality in its group life business for the fourth quarter of 2021, reporting that its results were "significantly impacted" by COVID-19 claims.

Sun Life Financial Inc. reported "significantly higher-than-expected mortality" related to COVID-19 among the U.S. working age population during the period.

The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. not only experienced elevated excess mortality but also higher short-term and long-term disability claims.
More w/graphs here: www.spglobal.com...

The above is crazy! How can there be a record number of Covid-19 death claims near the end of 2021, after 75% of Americans had been vaccinated against Covid-19 by September, and barely lethal "Omicron" as the dominant strain in Q4 of 2021.

Were doctors and morticians lying on death certificates, just to get money from the Covid-19 multi-billion dollar fund the Federal Government set aside to compensate doctors and families for Covid-19 expenses and funeral expenses of Covid-19 deaths? (The fund is still flush with cash, btw.)

The "record number of disability claims" in the 4th Quarter of 2021 is alarming also, considering Covid-19 Omicron is/was no worse than the flu, or a common cold.

One thing is for certain. Because insurance companies don't like paying out additional billions of dollars in claims for death and disability, you can be sure they have medical experts and criminal investigators working hard to find out what the hell is going on.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
My mom passed a little over a month ago and her life insurance paid very quickly. No red tape no stalling. I've seen some doctors state the double jabbed will be dead in 3-5 years blah blah blah. I don't beleive it but what if they are just 25% right!>! a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Anybody thinking Omnicrom is no more than a bad cold is wrong.I just had it and it was worse than the first variant.I still have weakness and get dizzy a month later.The after effects have been worse.Still coughing too.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

It really varies. I had it and it was just a headache and sore throat for a couple of days. My wife was in bed for a week. She's double jabbed, I declined the jab and I took the conspiracy nut horse paste. Anecdotal, but I got off easy.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
My mom passed a little over a month ago and her life insurance paid very quickly. No red tape no stalling. I've seen some doctors state the double jabbed will be dead in 3-5 years blah blah blah. I don't beleive it but what if they are just 25% right!>! a reply to: carewemust

After the Federal Government gave Pfizer/Moderna the authority to begin "tweaking" the vaccines without FDA oversight, mysterious medical conditions began ramping up.

The "tweaks" were designed to make people sick, not kill them. Sickness in America creates a lot of millionaires and billionaires.

But some recipients had an unknown weakness in a key bodily system that was pushed over the edge by the vaccine. They died.

Some of the mysterious deaths, like Raven Linebacker Jaylon Ferguson (age 26) yesterday, may be vaccine induced.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Anybody thinking Omnicrom is no more than a bad cold is wrong.I just had it and it was worse than the first variant.I still have weakness and get dizzy a month later.The after effects have been worse.Still coughing too.

Omicron can make you sick. Most inhaled viruses make us sick, if the timing and penetration is right.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Delayed Symptomatic Syndrome gelled by The Vax !! 👁️

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A plot to Nationalize the Insurance Industry? 🥶

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Me and the wife just got done with Omicron and it was weak compared to Delta. She was sick with a head cold and a cough for about a week. She tested positive on a rapid test and PCR. About 10 days after she got sick I got a cough and the next day felt crappy but started feeling better the day after that. I only tested with the rapid test and did not test positive so I can't say 100% that I had it. We both took ivermectin so maybe it would've been worse without it.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It's way worse if you had the vaccine since the vaccine has negative efficacy to omicron. If you are "unvaxxt" and survived then that's incredible since it has a 100% fatality rate.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You have no clue what you just had, because the tests are cluseless...

Anyone who believes what the tests tell them is clueless...
edit on 22-6-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It's way worse if you had the vaccine since the vaccine has negative efficacy to omicron. If you are "unvaxxt" and survived then that's incredible since it has a 100% fatality rate.
I'm unvaccinated and had the original covid19 in 2020, two confirmed covid infections in 2021, and the one 'cold' I've had this year I didn't even bother getting a test coz why bother when it generally just doesn't kill otherwise healthy people.
Where do you get your 100% fatality rate from?!

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Where do you get your 100% fatality rate from?

You don't grok sarcasm?

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

You have no clue what you just had, because the tests are cluseless...

Anyone who believes what the tests tell them is clueless...
I just read your post, I'll admit that I have no idea which tests the UK government issued me when I posted my DNA type swab thing back.
I only did it to potentially use as supporting evidence in court, if the govt ever try to claim that I have no immunity, while I continue to refuse the reminders to get vaccinated lol

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone
a reply to: tanstaafl
I only did it to potentially use as supporting evidence in court, if the govt ever try to claim that I have no immunity, while I continue to refuse the reminders to get vaccinated lol

Got it, although as an American, there is no need to have to prove it.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl Agreed, there is no need to have to prove it here in England either, I just took advantage of the free government test, just in case lol, I also wanted a good come-back line to any vaccine pusher nut trying to say I'm at risk lol, same people who try to push flu jabs i've never had either!

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If the covid test can't differentiate between covid, cold and flu viruses how do we even know all 'covid' illnesses are actually a covid variant and not some other virus? I've not heard of blood samples being taken and sent to a lab for positive identification when someone tests positive for covid, which seems like a huge failure on the part of all involved. It seems like they're making assumptions and drawing conclusions on anecdotal evidence; that's not how science is supposed to work.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

A plot to Nationalize the Insurance Industry? 🥶

Even Bernie Sander's $22 Trillion plan won't be enough if these Covid vaccines work as the pharmaceutical companies expect them to. We're still in the early stages of chronic medical conditions mysteriously appearing in healthy people.

Americans and insurance companies will be spending ever more insane amounts of money on these conditions, just as the pharmaceutical and medical industry planned.

"Single Payer" (Govt Run Insurance) would never pass, due to the upsloping need for medical care and associated costs, amongst millions of citizens who have been vaccinated against barely-lethal Covid-19.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Even with such a high Covid-19 vaccination rate in this country, President Joe Biden is predicting either a resurgence of Covid-19 before the Mid-Term elections in November, or some totally new virus sweeping the nation.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The man is sick, in several ways.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So the USA has this hugemongous debt, how are the people going to generate an economy strong enough to pay it off? How is killing off the source of your tax revenue and disabling the working class going to help get you out of this rut? Theyre not worried about the debt, it doesnt bother them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join