It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden tells press there will be a second pandemic...and the hits keep coming.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Allowing 46 to take questions from the press is like riding a bike with no handlebars...or seat. It is painful to watch and never ends up well. The fact he looks so lost when the questions come at him show his mental decline is very very apparent.

Skip to about 3:05

He starts to talk about children vaccinations and needing funding for that but says it is not just about the children but

We need more money to plan for the second pandemic...we have to plan ahead...

So, we need money for the next planned pandemic Joe? Are those numbers gonna start to tick up in 9/22 or 9/23 after the midterm slaughter. I bet they are going crazy trying to decide when to release the next wave.

edit on Junpm30pmf0000002022-06-21T16:26:27-05:000427 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Pro abortionist violence will be bad enough to do mass mail and drop box voting again.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I dont know the cure but the govt sure seems hell bent on spreading ITF to the masses.

It used to be endemic.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This mental case 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It seems more like some sort of parody skit than a real thing.

I don't know why you would say to skip to 3:05. Right before that was a good one.

Biden: "Very briefly before I walked into the room, to make sure that I say Let them announce it and then I'll speak to it. Let them announce it then I'll speak to it."

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Now it's PHONY Politicized Pandemics . Who is Stupid Enough to Believe this Tripe ? Wait , don't Tell Me...........( Rolls Eyes )

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
See below.

Edit be glitchy
edit on 21-6-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Prisoners are bad.

But even they rebel due to poor living standards.

Edit: The posse is and pushed the people to far. The lines were crossed already.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Biden tells press his crap is solid gold .

Press goes wild....

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I dont know the cure but the govt sure seems hell bent on spreading ITF to the masses.

It used to be endemic.

Epidemic?

Either way, I get your point.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

a: belonging or native to a particular people or country

b: characteristic of or prevalent in a particular field, area, or environment

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I Will Believe Sleepy Joes Rantings when he Absolutely PROVES he can Ride a Bike and Chew Gum at the Same Time . Until then , he is just an Old Man telling BS Stories to Anyone who would be Dumb Enough to Listen to Him .....

edit on 21-6-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Do you think there will never be another pandemic?

I doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic was the first one, as well.

Global Pandemics All-Time List

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm aware of the definition of endemic.

If anything, I would say that pandemics have recently become endemic in Western leaders' rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Do you think there will never be another pandemic?

I doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic was the first one, as well.

Global Pandemics All-Time List

There had better be another Pandemic for the Democrats sake .

Covid-19 saved them from Trump and Got Dummy elected POTUS , There only chance is War or Pandemic.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Who Allowed All those Alleged Covid-19 Infected Chinese Nationals to Travel Overseas that Actually Started the " Plandemic " in the First Place ? The CCP . What was their Motive in doing so ? ..........Hmm.....
edit on 21-6-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Pro abortionist violence will be bad enough to do mass mail and drop box voting again.

Keeping in mind that you won't see 95% of pro choice voters on the news because they're ordinary people who pay their taxes and wipe their ass like you and me.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I do and unfortunately I think it will be much much worse than COVID. I have thought since the beginning it was a good test to see how fast and how far something like that would spread. I will always feel China did this to weaken America and make sure 45 was not the next president. Progressives allowed it to happen. It was probably then they cut the deal on Taiwan.

People wanted to kill each other over toilet paper in the US. Wait till the people who are fast food addicted get hungry.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: carewemust

Keeping in mind that you won't see 95% of pro choice voters on the news because they're ordinary people who pay their taxes and wipe their ass like you and me.

We all saw 95% of Democrat voters during the Floyd riots. And we can see the OTHER 95% of Democrat voters everytime we drive by a cemetary....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join