It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken Home Episode 17 with video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That’s right!
Episode 17 from the two fatherless dudes you’ve come to love… or hate, is up and streaming.
And from now on, you have the option of seeing our mugs as we nanchalently discuss a plethora of often touchy topics.
Topics that would get the best of the best Canceled by the woke mob in todays climate.

I know I said episode 17 would be with the guest gang member turned civilian, but there was an issue with the audio recording.
I don’t want to post something half assed for our listeners - or have your speakers loudly pop and crackle as you struggle to hear the episode.
so we decided we would redo the entire recording sometime in the very near future.

Check out the new format when you get a chance and let us know what you think.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm curious which one you are? I'm guessing you're the one on the right, in the blue shirt, am I right?

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Nope!
But I’ll give you another guess tho. Lol

I’m Jason.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

eta: If I would've watched a little more before posting my previous comment, I would've figured that out. I'm just now at the part where you're talking about ATS.
edit on 6/20/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The part I'm listening to now is actually something I've said for a long time.... I've mentioned it on here numerous times....

The only way to make this transgender stuff fair, is to create a 3rd gender. There needs to be a 3rd bathroom, there needs to be a 3rd type of prison, and there needs to be a 3rd category for certain sports.

It's gonna require a lot of work, but that's the only way it will truly work.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hahah ya, ATS gets a little shout out in this ep.

As for the Trans debate there, I agree with you.
It’s touchy, but when it comes down to someone who was born a certain sex, lives like the opposite sex, but finds themselves in legal trouble like that story I’m quoting on there, I personally don’t feel they should be able to go to the opposite sex correctional facility.
Nor, should the tax payer, in any shape or form, be stuck paying the bill so the person can finish off their transition.
And again, that’s just my opinion.

it’s not safe for them to be held in a general pop.
Not that general population is safe for anyone, but it’s even worse for someone who already has some “accessories” like the subject I’m talking about lol.
But, what’s the likelihood that the Government would build designated trans only facilities.
And even then, there’s still problems that will arise.
It would be abused to no end.

edit on 20-6-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And you know who I am.

I'm 15 mins in. Had to take a break to charge this tablet.

Canadian /Jersey boys.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Well, things might be headed the right way. The FINA thing that just happened. I don't know what FINA stands for, but it has something to do with swimming lol. They just decided that people who went through puberty as a male, are no longer eligible to compete as a woman, but more importantly, they are now in discussions for creating a brand new 3rd category where sex, gender, etc..., does not matter.

Whoever FINA is, hopefully they go through with it, and then hopefully that will start getting other organizations to consider doing the same thing.

eta: It doesn't matter where it starts. IF enough organizations start the same trend, the Governments will have to follow suit.

I'd like to add: I'm not so sure I actually learned anything from watching/listening to this podcast, but you did make me laugh several times.
and honestly, I think that's more important.

edit on 6/20/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks Big B!

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Very true.
Hopefully it does set the trend.
Then it will sorta even the playing field.

new topics

top topics

join