It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FOIA Release Shows CDC Lied About Its VAERS Safety Monitoring Efforts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So remember when we had a lot of posts above VAERS and why there were no reports of any COVID vaccine side effects like they do for all other vaccines since 1992.

I hate linking blogs from either side but something about this...

Is this guy correct? makes me wonder? is it likely they never found any safety signals, because they didn't look for them

jackanapes.substack.com...

Back in September, I published an article in CHD’s The Defender, where I showed the alarming and unambiguous safety signals coming from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), using the CDC’s own published methodology. In that article, I wondered out loud why, if the safety signals were so blaringly obvious, nobody was doing anything. Was anybody listening?

Well, it turns out the CDC wasn’t even looking for safety signals! They said they were going to use the most basic, standard pharmacovigilance method by calculating what is called proportional reporting ratios (PRRs) to monitor VAERS (see the article linked above for more details). But it turns out they didn’t. And then they turned around and said they weren’t seeing any safety signals in VAERS. They forgot to mention that they weren’t looking for any.

“In late Jan. '21, the CDC released a document describing plans to monitor VAERS for safety signals from COVID-19 vaccines. They said they were going to generate tables of adverse events and use those to calculate proportional reporting ratios (PRR's). They never did. They lied.”

And,

“The formal budget of the CDC in 2021 was over $8 billion, but with supplemental funding, their budget ballooned to over $34 billion. But they couldn't be bothered to do the most rudimentary of safety analyses.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So remember when we had a lot of posts above VAERS and why there were no reports of any COVID vaccine side effects like they do for all other vaccines since 1992.

Is this guy correct? makes me wonder? is it likely they never found any safety signals, because they didn't look for them

Back in September, I published an article in CHD’s The Defender, where I showed the alarming and unambiguous safety signals coming from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), using the CDC’s own published methodology. In that article, I wondered out loud why, if the safety signals were so blaringly obvious, nobody was doing anything. Was anybody listening?

Well, it turns out the CDC wasn’t even looking for safety signals! They said they were going to use the most basic, standard pharmacovigilance method by calculating what is called proportional reporting ratios (PRRs) to monitor VAERS (see the article linked above for more details). But it turns out they didn’t. And then they turned around and said they weren’t seeing any safety signals in VAERS. They forgot to mention that they weren’t looking for any.

“In late Jan. '21, the CDC released a document describing plans to monitor VAERS for safety signals from COVID-19 vaccines. They said they were going to generate tables of adverse events and use those to calculate proportional reporting ratios (PRR's). They never did. They lied.”

And,

“The formal budget of the CDC in 2021 was over $8 billion, but with supplemental funding, their budget ballooned to over $34 billion. But they couldn't be bothered to do the most rudimentary of safety analyses.

Why are you surprised the BAMN people lied?
Why are you surprised the BAMN people used another government agency as a weapon to forward their progressive agenda?

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: putnam6

And,

Why are you surprised the BAMN people lied?
Why are you surprised the BAMN people used another government agency as a weapon to forward their progressive agenda?

Im not Ive been banging this drum for more than a year

and here is the earliest thread where it was mentioned in July of 2020

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's not about who is wrong or right, it's about who controls access to the information.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's not about who is wrong or right, it's about who controls access to the information.

Yes but I think it's even more subtle than that, you don't have to control access to the information all the time, just for the period when such knowledge makes a difference. In other words, they only had to keep up the ruse for a little while.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

IMO, the CDC has become politicized to the point it is no longer a
trustworty "institution". I say this because they, along with the NIH
have become a breeding ground for "wokeness" policy.

Both of these government "offices" should be free from politics,
but that can only happen if the heads of these are neutral, and
not financially benefiting from exorbitant salaries, free from kickbacks,
bribes, and corruption.

Yes, lets bring up our favorite fraudulent talking Fauci.

As a prime example here he is complaining that

Dr. Anthony Fauci took major heat after lamenting on Thursday that it was "disturbing" that a federal court would rule against the CDC’s COVID-19 travel mask mandate, adding his opinion that "This is not a judicial matter."

Prominent conservative Twitter users crushed Fauci for his "stupidity", with many accusing the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director of thinking he and the CDC "are above the law," and of being "hell bent on using Covid to control people."

www.foxnews.com...

Yes, they did use Covid to control and they still are. The key to control is
to make people fear one thing, and trust the Government to save them.

However, if as in your OP, data is skewed, withheld, manipulated, deleted,
and downright covered up or faked, then the people are more easily controlled
as they have little "factual science" to rely on, so they are likely to trust
the MSM and the corrupt heads of "Science".

When it comes to vaccine injurys, they should be viewed as criminals, and
should face the judicial system as all "quacks" should be.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The VARES database has had public access from the Internet since prior to the pandemic, and so does the CDC Wonder search engine that can present the aspects of the data in a summarized form, generating tables of adverse events, which they have used to calculate proportional reporting ratios (PRR's), contrary to what the source blog post for the OP alleges.

But that is only one of several vaccine safety reporting systems:

COVID-19 Vaccine Reporting Systems - CDC
edit on 20/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Then how, and from what data, did they determine that 20 year old males had an elevated risk factor for myocarditis?

The OP's source blog is not even "truthy".

edit on 20/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Save your evidence and begin sending it in to new members of Congress after the November landslide.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"CDC" and "lied" seem to be two things that go together and are totally accepted now.

"I don't care if the CDC lied, it's the CDC, they're right even if they lie! Quick inject the baby with that experimental stuff. If something happens to him, it was climate change!"

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The fact that the CDC or any govt representative claimed that "masks worked" was enough for me to know they were all full of SHAT. I work in the nuclear and environmental industry and would say that I am a subject matter expert on respiratory protection. You have been lied to since day one of COVID on MANY things.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: burntheships

The fact that the CDC or any govt representative claimed that "masks worked" was enough for me to know they were all full of SHAT. I work in the nuclear and environmental industry and would say that I am a subject matter expert on respiratory protection. You have been lied to since day one of COVID on MANY things.

I think a lot of people figured this out before the clot shots were even available. Because by the time they were, many knew not to trust them. Some of those who did buy into it are upset because they just realized they've been sheep their whole life.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The CDC, Birx, Fauci, Walensky...ALL OF THEM have been backtracking and admitting that they screwed up, with almost every aspect of Covid-19.

Shouldn't the Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency now be cancelled?

Note: The CDC announced today it made so many mistakes, the entire agency is preparing to re-build itself.

Source: nypost.com...

How many deaths due to BAD GUIDANCE from the CDC, I wonder?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Keeping 6 Feet Apart during the Covid-19 Plandemic was Also BS .

" The Covid Experts Effectively Admit They Made Up the Whole ‘6-Feet Social Distancing’ Thing "

trendingpolitics.com...

edit on 17-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join