It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Does Not Mind Being Questioned, A Lie Does Not Like Being Challenged

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There's an easy way to put this Covid vaccine debate to rest once and for all. It's pretty easy; just have a debate, or a series of debates.

This is something Steve Kirsch has proposed and even offered 1 million dollars for any medical professional to do. No one will take him up on the challenge for a million dollars...yet. Since there are so many people saved from the shots, and no one is having any adverse effects, then the strange stuff like a 50% spike in all cause mortality which is not related to Covid or drugs or suicides must be something else, but it's not from the vaccines.

All of these vaccine injured victims are fake. The communities of 10's of thousands of people claiming to have life altering injuries are made up Q people. The millions of entries in VAERs are fake. Somehow they were able use different vaccine batch numbers as well as fabricate things like a doctors NPI number, since over 85% of entries in VAERs are entered by doctors. Those must either be faked by Q, or wrong because the doctor got it wrong.

Anyone who questions the vaccine is an anti vaxxer, we all know this. But, I think we're doing a bad job at proving it. All we have to do is have a series of debates. The best virologists / doctors in the world versus a non-doctor like Steve Kirsch. It would be easy, they would blow him away and also get a million dollars. It's a win-win.

Clearly, even though there were more deaths attributed to Covid in 2021 after vaccine roll out than in 2020 with no vaccine, and all cause mortality spiked off the charts in 2021 after vaccine roll out, this was not caused by the vaccine.

In order to address misinformation we need to first state the anti vaxxer claim and then explain how it's wrong. We can't just ignore it, or censor those who are uninformed. You see, all of these people who think the covid vaccines are not a god send aren't bad people, they are just misinformed. They need the best medical professionals to have a debate and show all of the amazing peer reviewed studies to back them up.

After this, we will all be united and stronger than ever, and ready to get our 10th booster. We have the truth on our side and we do not mind being questioned.

The million dollar debate

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Mass Psychosis is a Real thing mate . The Truth is there for people, they can reach out and take it but they would rather recoil into there bubble of Safe Ignorance while they are led like Sheep at the market.

The Truth is inconvenient and stressful and it raises so many unanswered questions , I mean mate all of us have debated Covid ad nauseam and I still don't understand what the end goal for Covid-19 was/is .
edit on 20-6-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

In the end it's about money, i guess.

Kirsch invest money into researching off-patent drugs against COVID-19

"The claim that more people would die from Covid-19 vaccination than would be saved is not supported by the data cited by Steve Kirsch. On the contrary, the data are explicitly inadequate to make such claims. He omits this reference. Moreover, experts contradict Kirsch's theses. Pfizer/Biontech's Covid vaccines work and protect millions of people...
In his presentation to the FDA, he referred several times to data from the Vaers (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System), a national vaccine safety monitoring database run by the FDA and CDC. Already in the search screen of the database there is a disclaimer stating that "The [...] Vaers database contains information on unverified adverse event reports [...] following vaccinations with vaccines approved in the United States. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically [...].

Fact Check

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Who was "saved from the shots"? I'm genuinely curious

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Mass Psychosis is a Real thing mate . The Truth is there for people, they can reach out and take it but they would rather recoil into there bubble of Safe Ignorance while they are led like Sheep at the market.

The Truth is inconvenient and stressful and it raises so many unanswered questions , I mean mate all of us have debated Covid ad nauseam and I still don't understand what the end goal for Covid-19 was/is .

i think vaccinations in general are a pretty important achievement and covid is just a nasty virus that can be easily transmitted so using vaccines is not that stupid. but i'm with you its a mass psychosis but you have it too like everyone on this globe.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

In the end it's about money, i guess.

Kirsch invest money into researching off-patent drugs against COVID-19

"The claim that more people would die from Covid-19 vaccination than would be saved is not supported by the data cited by Steve Kirsch. On the contrary, the data are explicitly inadequate to make such claims. He omits this reference. Moreover, experts contradict Kirsch's theses. Pfizer/Biontech's Covid vaccines work and protect millions of people...
In his presentation to the FDA, he referred several times to data from the Vaers (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System), a national vaccine safety monitoring database run by the FDA and CDC. Already in the search screen of the database there is a disclaimer stating that "The [...] Vaers database contains information on unverified adverse event reports [...] following vaccinations with vaccines approved in the United States. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically [...].

Fact Check

I agree, kirsch is a terrible disinformation spreader. I Googled him and Google said he is bad.

It sounds like we have a good plan to get his million dollars since once and for all we can have a doctor debate him and prove his information is wrong.

Also it sounds like he is pouring millions into covid drugs. It sounds like he thinks that will be a profitable venture, maybe like when Pfizer made 40 billion? He's wrong though of course.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Totalitarianism can only rise in a population that embraces lies.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Yes, and first the Govenment must assure that the population is full of fear,
so much so that they will obey without question.

Did we see fearmongering when the Plandemic hit?

Do we see fearmongering today?

Everything the party in control is doing has multi level purposes.
Fear is one of the main strategies they use to gain totalitarian control.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wrong and wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
Wrong and wrong.

Who and what?

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Fear is one of the main strategies they use to gain totalitarian control.

Agreed

And the fear is always based on lies the populace is willing to embrace.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Started noticing rather early on, that all dissenting voices were silenced, muzzled, or attacked.
This led to me noticing that there was zero public debate, about any of the critical measures and decisions.

Don't have the clip to offer : but there was some sort of a post-mortem after the H1N1™ fiasco where they lamented that they were not able to drum-up enough fear in the citizens, because some prominent voices were allowed air-time to voice their concerns.

It was decided that for the " Next-One™ " : no public dissent was to be allowed.
Governments™ and Media™ capitulated of course.

All done on purpose, by the MPS™ : Malevolent-Psychopathic-Scammers™.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Who was "saved from the shots"? I'm genuinely curious

Biggest elephant in the room as far as I'm concerned. Nothing has changed. Jabbed, still get covid, and they still die. Where is the proof? Nowhere.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Absolutely no where.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
well put cobber
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

new topics

top topics

join