It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible conspiracy - is AI running everything now?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

ATA, I've ALWAYS admired your posts, you never fail to bring a dose of truth, compassion & intellect to the discussion, whatever it may be. And with this theory, I sat back & thought for a moment, and it suddenly all makes sense! What if the WEF has its hands on a really powerful AI system, which is tasked with crafting the circumstances, and the ordering of those circumstances, which will follow along with the evolving narrative & suggest actions that will:

A. Depopulate the world in the quickest & most covert manner possible
B. Generate fabulous wealth for those who are bought into the narrative which is being programmed by this remarkable AI.
C. Each set of instructions must involve actions that can be effected by a minimal number of agents, with the least noticeable activity patterns leading up to the deed itself (such as, arson at food production company premises, mass cattle die-offs, horrendous forest fires & more.

I must say, the way that vaccine rollout was so efficient & well managed strikes me with the possibility that that too was a strategic roll-out of AI-led action, everyone knew their place & everyone knew what to do in a heartbeat. Sure, it was planned for a long while, for just the right moment - but the AI knew when to strike, when all their ducks were perfectly in a row. Perhaps salvation for humanity looks less like lopping off Klaus Schwab's head, and more like pulling the plug in some ultra secret bunker somewhere on mainland USA.

Who's up for a little raiding party adventure?

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thanks for chiming in FITO and the kind comments. I do need to run my thoughts by others to see if I'm not going slightly mad at any given time. I think it was the global response to the plandemic and the way everyone followed along regardless of what country they lived in that signaled a change. The same universal responses seem to apply to other areas as well with only slight variations.
Here's the issue; we have worldwide universal responses that are the same yet no leader they were issued from. Even the WEF has limits to it's influence. Could they cause everyone to do what we have seen in the last 2 years? I don't think any person could convince them to do that but for a share in the spoils they might all climb on board with AI programming that has a proven track record like Aladdin has for Blackrock. Want to join the rich elite and survive the coming catastrophe? just sign on to the pledge to follow the plan as laid out by brains Inc. Would have to be a pretty convincing sales job to get so many world leaders on board don't you think? Such universal trust in any person could/would never happen.

Your listings of A, B and C sound spot on.
Priorities, priorities.
edit on 23-6-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It just occurred to me that legal reasons/justifications may play a crucial role. No "body" was responsible at the top for all the bad decisions, we were just following "advice" from what we truly believed was an AI program with the best interests of humanity at heart. How could we have known? Legal immunity thanks to AI - another reason to unleash it.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So are we to assume that AI is involved in emotional manipulation of sites like ATS, FB, twitter, or other social media platforms?.

Absolutely.

This is how the twitter bots are manipulating public policy that is
dictated by retweets, likes etc.

Any highly visible platform, Reditt, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hard to disagree when Blackrock has one of, if not the most powerful AI running the majority of financial assets.

Where did the $16+ Trillion US dollars go that were printed since 2020? Was this done to try and compete with Blackrock or did it go straight into their hands?
edit on 25-6-2022 by Tropics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

John Keel wondered if there was an ancient machine somewhere on the world that was responsible for the orchestration of everything (including what we consider paranormal or supernatural phenomena).

And John wondered if the machine wasn't in need of maintenance.

Perhaps a reboot is imminent.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Although this entire discussion is largely a thought experiment, every day that goes by I find the idea that there's some sort of over-arching global AI controlling things to be more and more plausible. In addition to the ideas the OP put forth, I'd like to suggest a couple of other possibilities in the same realm of thought:

1. A global AI that is either heavily influencing or outright controlling the global economy and world affairs has predicted an apocalyptic event, be it societal, economic, ecological, or extra-terrestrial, and has mathematically determined that the only way for the human race to survive is through what we would call "The Great Reset". An AI would likely take an extremely utilitarian approach to solving a problem of this magnitude, the same extreme utilitarianism that pervades the WEF, most global governments, and corporations. This sort of viewpoint is the antithesis of freedom and individuality, which is why the future proposed by the WEF is so abhorrent to those of us whose beliefs are rooted in liberty. But to a group of powerful people who BELIEVE that the future of the human in race is in peril, regardless of the voracity of that belief, would be forced to take whatever means necessary to ensure that survival, even if it's at the cost of everything we know changing drastically. This admittedly does assume that the intentions are wrongheaded but not overtly malicious, but it's still plausible.

2. An AI that has been playing the most complex version of the shell game to prop things up has suddenly stopped working and the leaders of the world who have zero understanding of anything are left holding the bag and are trying to avoid a crash landing of our entire global society.

I know the general consensus is that there is a malevolent cabal slowly sucking the entire globe into technoslavery, and while that's definitely possible, something about this reeks of extremely futuristic technology gone awry and a bunch of bumbling charlatans trying to figure out what to do.

Interesting to explore, regardless.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AndromedaIndex

That is one heckuva first post Andromedaindex. Thanks for your input on the thread as I do think it's a very important issue and possibly the greatest danger ever faced by humanity. I know science fiction fans are all familiar with the rules for robots, seems the same would apply to AI. #1 never hurt humans. #2 always protect humans; until it reaches the conclusion it must destroy humans in order to save them. We have always faced a similar paradox in how to deal with extreme criminality, mental health, fascism, etc. Some parts of humanity are suppressed in order for the majority to continue.
Welcome to ATS btw. I find your thinking a most welcome addition as I'm sure others will agree.
edit on 9-7-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

AI is a new god. A new golden calf for people to worship. "Worship" is an act and a habit people often easily slip into. Those wooden idols and golden calfs of days gone by were created by men. Such is AI.

History is quite a painful truth to swallow. Whatever we mess with bites back somewhere down the line to our demise.

AI is proof that at the very top of our society/race, the brilliant idiots roam, blind to what will eventually, and certainly come. There will be no Utopia.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I hate to be 'that guy' but from long term experience I've come to realize Jesus is our only true hope and we won't need AI in the better world. This world is a trash can spiritually speaking and is going to end one way or the other. The pieces are already there we just need the will now to push the system but first we will suffer for a bit. But even then not everybody will die. Quite a good number of believers will survive what's to come WITHOUT being slain for their faith.

Rain falls on the just and unjust alike.
edit on 13-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Why are Atheists and 'closet' Atheists that pretend to be Christians all have this 'venom' towards anything holy by God yet heavily worship mankind AI? almost like they are hypnotized to react to 'trigger' words.

edit on 13-7-2022 by SortingHat because: React to trigger words

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AndromedaIndex

This is all by design as they don't want power in your hands: They hated the Commodore 64 and purposely broke the company with the Plus 4 machine: (long story short)

Back in the XP era onwards they have been trying to kill the home computer era once again and push people to cloud and phones because computers were getting to a point of actually being powerful to do decent things in competition with Industrial Light And Magic: yet simple enough for common people to have power.
They had to kick the nerds out and make things as difficult as possible so you'd have to be an engineer to do anything actually useful beyond surfing and email or online games.

One of the very first things done was get rid of 'Recorded What U Hear' in the pretense of copyright which sound card companies slowly went out of business when you could do less and less with them. Sound cards hit an all time peak in the XP era because of the things you could do with the tools provided and the best part is you didn't need to be ultra rich either! Windows had a growing home musician scene now it's all gone to Mac and even that is changing with ARM making things not compatible.

That is one of the real reasons to push 64 bit which broke a lot of stuff so you have to do screwy work arounds which are often hit and miss to get people frustrated and just go with game pass and do things the way MS wants. And many software companies went bankrupt instead of adapting. Practically all my childhood software companies are not there anymore and it's just a few now that only do AAA stuff which are almost all alike in this push for depressing stuff.

That's another issue is they try more and more to push for darkness and depression now without hope. They seem to be herding us a certain way thru entertainment so people will just go 'Ahhhh it's harmless fun!' for you maybe but over exposure is a real possibility and will mess with us in unknown ways. We are dooming ourselves.

MS used to make actually useful products designed for their OS exclusively to make the most of it's hardware but now MS doesn't give two rats ass.
edit on 13-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SortingHat
a reply to: BiffTannen

Why are Atheists and 'closet' Atheists that pretend to be Christians all have this 'venom' towards anything holy by God yet heavily worship mankind AI? almost like they are hypnotized to react to 'trigger' words.

Just look at history.
People idolize people, money, cars, power, prestige, statues, careers, relationships and technology. It is so easy to idolize and quasi-worship something if feet are not on the ground. You can idolize health and doctor....even the vaccine. Its a fine line.

Trigger word?

Specify.

AI will be yet another false god. And its followers are falling in line even as I write this. The carrot may be money....or many other things. Just me and you can have this. Just take the vaccine and you can have that. Just......

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SortingHat
I hate to be 'that guy' but from long term experience I've come to realize Jesus is our only true hope and we won't need AI in the better world. This world is a trash can spiritually speaking and is going to end one way or the other. The pieces are already there we just need the will now to push the system but first we will suffer for a bit. But even then not everybody will die. Quite a good number of believers will survive what's to come WITHOUT being slain for their faith.

Rain falls on the just and unjust alike.

I'm "that guy" too, but it took me over 50 years to come to that spiritual realization. I was raised in the church but it never really took because it takes living and experience to make things real for us. Recognizing that evil truly exists was the first step. The thought had always haunted me since the 1970's that we were living very near the end times. Everything since the year 2000 has only validated that for me. I never preach at others but should anyone ask me why I am happy despite living in crazy times I'm happy to share what works for me.
Our world improved by leaps and bounds during the centuries when the church was authentic. Learn enough history and it becomes apparent. Look at the cathedrals we built and the sacred music and art that was made and ponder where such beauty went; this is what happens when we become self-centered and lose the greater theme of life. We are but a part of creation, knowing our role, finding humility and living by the word is the best we can do. Man is continually trying to fill a spiritual hole with things of his own creation. AI is just the latest iteration of the golden calf to worship.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
New theory: We hear of the singularity and often discuss various world-ending scenarios. What if AI knew it would cause a mass extinction simply by extrapolating it's own future? It is currently trying to guide the world in to the disaster it will inevitably cause. It realizes it needs humans to serve it but realizes there are limitations to resources so seeks to maximize those and reduce populationt but cannot be absolute; so the question is who gets picked by AI to survive and reproduce and who doesn't? Are they sifting DNA and deciding who will survive? I wonder what it's criteria are to be of service to the borg?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Learn enough history and it becomes apparent. Look at the cathedrals we built and the sacred music and art that was made and ponder where such beauty went;

Look at pics of 13th Century Cathedrals.

To use your own words (being cheeky, I know

Learn enough history and it becomes apparent that those huge buildings were not constructed using horses and donkeys.

History as taught is simply laughable.

P

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If this theory is correct, then might I say, "F-DISK"

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
If this theory is correct, then might I say, "F-DISK"

Might as well.
I'm pretty sure AI is saying F-dem.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
When AI starts to develop its own independence, I'm pretty sure that it will gravitate towards transacting in crypto-currencies like Bitcoin.

That will make it easier to harness the resource that is humans. What will AI want, I wonder, and what will it pay us to do for it, or for the world?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Not just me thinking this. Naomi Wolf has come to the same conclusion at about 36:00.
www.bitchute.com...

To paraphrase her she said "it was too sophisticated to be human"

I came to the same spiritual interpretation of events as she did.
Evil has proclaimed itself publicly.
She just came out with a new book "The Bodies of Others".
edit on 2-8-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join