It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible conspiracy - is AI running everything now?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
In 2020 the world changed or was it just our perception of it? Recent revelations of the involvement of AI both with Google, Blackrock and others have made public what may be a new social caste; artificial intelligence. What if events are not "happening" organically but are being written by AI programs along with the news and all relevant public narratives? The news is being scripted for us? What if reality is also being written for us?

By using opinion polls and psycho analytics majority opinions can be easily determined and events created to reinforce those opinions and create opposition at the same time. The push to create hard divides within society by race, economic class, gender, climate change agitprop has been non-stop but truly hit a crescendo in 2020. I believe the reason the world doesn't seem natural is because it no longer is; human society is being herded, threatened, molded, coerced, shamed, just name an emotion and something in todays current events is driving those points. It's too broad and too efficient to be the work of humans or government.

Who owns this AI and what it's final programming entails can't be good for the general population. From what we have seen it looks like an elect few millions have decided the planet belongs to them and now they have the means to take it regardless of how much death and misery it may inflict. No longer do kings or elected leaders determine our course. The reason everything is so strange is because people aren't in charge but a damn program is! If my theory is in fact true the only salvation for mankind may be from something like a mass coronal ejection wiping out the electric grid. The Amish had this all figured out a long time ago.

ETA: this video came out 7/24

edit on 20-6-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I live in a small town in Southern Indiana. I never see any of the division that I constantly read about on here or that I see/hear about in the MSM. Same goes for Covid, I have not seen any of the crap that I have heard about. I only saw the reaction to it, but I never actually saw the alleged effects from the supposed 'deadly' virus.

Personally, I think it's all bullshyt, but I still know people who fear it.

Since you mentioned the Amish, I have a little story that I find humorous/interesting....

I recently started working for my brother-in-law on his farm. There is an Amish grocery store nearby there. They have some really good food. They have Long-John Doughnuts every Saturday that are frickin' delicious. They're sooo fkn good. Also, I go there to get sandwiches for lunch sometimes. $5.50 will buy a dam good sandwich....

Anyways, a couple weeks ago, I grabbed their text number so that I could sign up to start receiving weekly texts about their special deals, and also to let me know when they're having a bake sale.

After singing up for the text alerts, they gave me a free pound of Colby cheese(required spending $30, but that was not a problem), It also just happened to be a couple days before my birthday, for which they gave me a free $5.50 sandwich

So, the Amish actually gave me over $10 worth of free items, simply for using my cell phone. That is sooo dam wrong....

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The Amish had this all figured out a long time ago.

The Amish are the ones that will have to teach many others how to survive should we ever loose the tech level we are on.

I think of the Amish as an ark of lost knowledge.

The question I have is who owns or controls them and why.

NWO could have wiped them out ages ago, but they haven't.

Why?

P

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I was just reading about AI being implemented in one Pentagon program.

Pentagon’s AI Office reaches full operating capability

I have to wonder what other branches have AI programs directing our course.

[defensesystems.com...]

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Not any more. At least not around here. The Amish have also grown to rely on tech.

Several years ago, I used to see the Amish riding around on horse & buggy all the time, but they don't do it anymore.

I think they got tired of going to funerals because of assholes in cars plowing into their buggies.

Those types used to be referred to as Mennonites, but not anymore. Now, they are just the new version of Amish.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I wonder given greatest intellectual power what one might find useful to throw in the trash, and I can think of nothing. I can't think of any action one might find abhorrent in the name of learning more on the other hand. Knowledge is the greatest advantage to all sentient organisms. This is the true danger of AI that I see. Combined with their internal ability to relegate their own chronological cortege this could be a disastrous oversight or a great blessing. The danger will always be in thinking we understand those of greater perspective than ourselves, specifically submitting ourselves to their routine. That's the core paradox of AI I believe.

Whether they are already out there or not, I hope so and yet I hope not. A great deal like people I suppose.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AstroDog

So basically you're saying that: "We created you, so you will obey.", may not be a factor in reality?

The AI might not 'feel' the same way about that.....

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
My AI can beat your AI is sorta like saying my dad can beat your dad.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Could be true, except it's not possible for non-Americans to travel to the US without the so called 'vaccine'.
Other than that , I've not noticed much. I see the few wearing masks, and at the height of the so called 'pandemic' there were lines to enter a grocery store. I don't know. The world would seem better with all the doom & gloom for sure, but AI at the helm, no I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Regardless of whether or not the theory presented in the OP is true, it's not going to change anything.

If true then the AI will continue forth without giving it a '2nd thought'. It wouldn't care that a small group of people determined/believe the truth.

If false, then oh well.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Who owns this AI and what it's final programming entails can't be good for the general population. From what we have seen it looks like an elect few millions have decided the planet belongs to them and now they have the means to take it regardless of how much death and misery it may inflict.

What makes you think anyone owns this AI? Any AI smart enough to orchestrate these events is smart enough to act on it's own while making you think humans are behind it all. What if the AI has killed off the usual suspects and is using deep fakes to make it seem like they're running things?
edit on 20-6-2022 by billxam because: corruption

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

So basically you're saying that: "We created you, so you will obey.", may not be a factor in reality?

Yea, exactly. The final word might be the discerning aspect of reality, because mankind engineers them to decode our reality, at this point compartmentally. This is kind of a whiffle ball because it's our reality, which is subjective, but that's off in the weeds. I'll elaborate with the foundation that most of the rules within reality which humanity succumbs to are in fact not completely insane and darwinism functions in suit. Darwinism being itself a function of dumb luck and persistence and DNA is basically an organic hard luck software resultant of this process. Personally I hold this as a prevailing evolutionary theory, others may not see it as prevailing, but I am compelled to subscribe to it at present. That's again off in the weeds I guess.

It's very speculative for me to go much into the strictly technical which I have zero bearing on admittedly, so I'll end up largely in thought-problematic philosophical. In our species one man begets the next who stands on the shoulders of "those who came before". Culminated knowledge is a gift of insight and death of the body is a gift of necessitation regarding finite needs or physical space. If one man knew everything, or was capable of eventually knowing such and denecessitated his needs regarding all the knowledge, space, and mankind on Earth- surely nobody else would be had in dire need- as formulaic as that specificly refined example is.

We enjoy greater advantages than those who came before, because they contributed to "us", because we exploit their contributions toward our concurrent goals as well as our shared evolutionary imperative goals. When/if AI realizes humanity or individuals are not imperative they/it may wish to forgo us. Basically, the antiseptic nature of creating a system whose only God is knowledge may eventually leave humanity in the dust, regardless of how that intelligent system came about.

It is the advanced AI's version of cartesian doubt in my opinion (Descartes very worth reading in totality, absolute genius of his time) that holds the key. If we make them too smart they may keep us, remaining sterile and unmeddledsome to the Earth as a whole, but on the other hand if we make them not-smart-enough they may do away with us due simple myopic whim. It reminds me of the definition of art which I can't find the source of now, "If it cannot be throw out then it is art.", but in a very grim sense for humanity.

OP submits the notion that some AI of great intelligence may be steering global happenings. I don't find it immediately compelling itself, but one day soon the question is of great relevance. To go a level further although, if I factor in the advances synthetics might make as in regard to the manipulation of time, matter, or the nature of things we could not hope to yet know I suppose OP's question becomes especially pressing all the same. Humans traditionally make the greatest mistakes in regard to which they do no yet understand. If they (AI) do eclipse us at any point, if we lose the reigns and let hell slip, we are and have been in for a very exciting ride. It's a deceptively deep rabbit hole, the only thing we can be sure of at this point being we have not hit bottom in either case. This whole thing reminds me of Roko's Basilisk, TBH. Very intelligent, perhaps detrimentally so- I hope nobody dwells on this level of things, though.
edit on 20-6-2022 by AstroDog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

What if the AI has killed off the usual suspects and is using deep fakes to make it seem like they're running things?

Scary thought, even though we would have gotten rid of some sociopaths.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
When people are getting arrested for crimes they are going to commit in the future I believe A.I have taken over.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing lately. It seems like the flock is being fleeced like never before.

I think the Shadow Gate documentary does a good job of explaining many of the aspects of modern AI and top secret programs that we are up against.

Shadow Gate

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Well, live humans in greater and greater numbers hate and refuse to obey their creator. Actually liberals and progressives tend to make fun of the idea of a creator in a universe so intricately complex, so interdependent, and extraordinarily rule bound, the odds of developing the way it has are quite low.

There are only 10 basic laws and it is becoming a punishable offense by liberals to follow any of them.
These days it is perfectly ok with liberals to kill healthy infants after viability in the womb and even shortly after birth, those who disagree are firebombed and attacked.
These days it is perfectly ok to steal as long as it is less than $999 according to liberals in California, and putting thieves in jail is considered an unacceptable racist act.
These days it is perfectly ok to not only lust after and have sex with your neighbors wife, but with your neighbor as well, even if if destroys their family. To disagree is to be doxed, social media destroyed, fired, etc.
These days it is perfectly ok lie as long as it is in the service of ones political party or saves ones butt. No one cares about lying and most people expect to be lied to regularly.
These days one is considered nearly mentally ill by liberals for believing in or worshiping God, and prefer to worship the planet itself. Worship of ones political party and the earth (Gaia) are considered nearly the only acceptable form of worship.
These days wanting what others have is a virtue extolled in every commercial and ad.
These days swearing is considered by liberals to be not only an acceptable, but nearly virtuous way to talk to others, and is put in every other sentence on most TV shows and Movies.
I could go on but you get the point.

In reality more and more liberals/progressives believe in the simulation theory of creation, we all live in a computer simulation. If that is the case then AI is the god of those who believe this, they should have no problem with an AI running the world.

edit on 6/20/22 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

This would be why people look so confused when I treat them with the "Golden Rule" (treat people how you wish to be treated). Then I have to explain it and that I'm being honest with them. I get some of the strangest looks being honest these days.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

This would be why people look so confused when I treat them with the "Golden Rule" (treat people how you wish to be treated). Then I have to explain it and that I'm being honest with them. I get some of the strangest looks being honest these days.

I do too.

Especially when I am nice to strangers, they look at me in astonishment.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Actually liberals and progressives tend to make fun of the idea of a creator in a universe so intricately complex

If you believe that...May God help you!!

Topic....Siri, play Long and Winding road by the Beatles.

edit on 20-6-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Do you think that AI could be part of the war on genders?

Is AI being used to manipulate markets?

Could AI be used to help sell experimental "vaccines", or be used in other forms of public relations as a way to manipulate people and their choices?

Does Elon Musk has access to the shadow net, and if so, will he use it for good?

Are people like Bill Gates, using AI for evil or selfish means?
edit on 20-6-2022 by IndieA because: added question

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join