It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Christ - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2002 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Connie, I said before, at least he upgraded from Kool-Aid, but that about it. At least the other psychos had a couple hundred followers drinking the posioned Kool-Aid, Brian has you and maybe 6-10 others.

REMEMBER! DON"T SEND HIM MONEY! DON"T DRINK THE KOOL-AID! WELL, WATER IN THIS CASE!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2002 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Seti, you've got to admit that she's braver than Brian. Brian came here, met the face of our skepticism, and left. Heck, we've ragged on her as bad (if not worse sometimes) as we did Truth for his/her beliefs. Truth left. Connie's stayed. She's no coward, no matter how deluded we feel she is.

I do think she's experienced abuse in her life at the hands of parents/lovers/relatives.

People who have been emotionally (and/or physically and/or sexually) abused need the approval of others so that they can learn to approve of themselves and heal from what is often long-term trauma. They need to know they are "okay." It's not that they're weak or stupid, but they've been "conditioned" (almost Pavlovian) to need approval.

Manipulative people are drawn to abuse survivors, simply because these people will be so terribly loyal to anyone who gives them approval.

At any rate, I'd bet she's been emotionally battered to the point of near breakdown earlier in her life (and as a part of a consistant pattern.) That kind of person doesn't cut and run in the face of unkindness of others. They've lived through worse.

...and now I DO believe I'll quit playing "shrink" (I am SO not qualified for it!) and go back to playing Annoying Scholar instead. I'm lots better at that!

posted on Sep, 2 2002 @ 11:16 PM
link   
TC, my nephew was here earlier and showed me the joe cartoon, I thought you guys would enjoy it

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I used to go to Joe Cartoon; he was a riot!! Lately, though, his humor is too foul-mouthed to play over the speakers around decent folk. Not that I rate (aircraft technicians use much cussage!), but I have a good family.
Did you see the cartoon where the gerbil dangles in the pirannha bowl? Sooo funny!

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If Christ were to return do you think he would do it the same way? I know I wouldnt want to be crusified twice.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Brian is doing things a little bit different

Maybe I will post a picture of the new Miracle Water Truck, if you guys want to see it

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 03:38 PM
link   

but not jesus

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by $tranger

but not jesus

Of course, Jesus is not Brian.

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Obviously not. Jesus would not have had to look at a post to know what it said, not would He have confused a mock trial for a real deal.

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Um, truth didn't run, he just hid for awhile. He back. Good thing, I didn't want to make fun of Connie to much. The deluded aren't as much fun as the ones who hear voices in their head that are god. But yes, Connie, I am amazed you still here, after all the things we have said. Truth had to run to get more lies and half truths before he came back.

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
If Christ were to return do you think he would do it the same way? I know I wouldnt want to be crusified twice.

Huh? Jesus didn't *come* to us through being crucified...He was already *here* when He was crucified. I think you meant to say that He wouldn't want to *leave* us the same way as He did before...

To be honest about Truth...I've gotten pretty tired of showing him proof that his "truth" wasn't truth after all. Some of what he wrote before made sense, but there was also a *lot* of half-baked mis-conceptions woven throughout his posts...

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It's just a proposition, not an obligation.

We can crucified Brian, like that we will see if he's really the Christ or not.

Or we can drown him, but after, if he 's really the Christ, we'll have to remove all our cross and replace them by some aquariums.

I think Seti, Lupe & Necro99 will be happy to play the centurions role.

[Edited on 8-9-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, here it is the one and only "Miracle Water Truck"

The Red ribbon comes off at the Grand Opening

[Edited on 8-9-2002 by Ycon]

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Does it walk on water?

Seriously, Ycon you have the God given choice to believe what you want. In that, I will stand behind you. But please, please, dont ask me to ride in that truck.

lol

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 06:26 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye, I was thinking about it, you posted it.

And congratulations for your promotion.

It's pretty cool to have a moderator who can see everything.

[Edited on 8-9-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 01:41 AM
link   
please tell me, what in the hell does a picture of a van prove????
only that this mental patient is actually driving around?

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 02:30 AM
link   
WHAT A LOAD OF BS !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 04:31 AM
link   
O MY GOD!! HE REALLY IS JESUS!!
HE GOT A PIMP MOBILE1!!

ALL HAIL TO BWIAN!!

THIS IS A LOAD OF B TO THA S!!!!!!!!!! oh and.. HHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA
1!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Pandora, the picture of the truck just proves that I am not making up the miracle water story.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Connie, we never doubted that he was going to sell Miracle Water. Not in the least.

What we DO believe is:
a) the water is no more effective or miraculous than my tap water is (and that there wil be some "cures" that are strictly from the placebo effect.)
b) that the regulators will come after Brian because he's selling this stuff. That he'll be unable to prove scientifically that it works and that they'll fine him and shut him down.
c) that it hasn't cured HIS health problems, either, and won't cure any of his health problems.
d) that we'll get other messages posted to the Australian government, and the government will just laugh them off or trash the emails because they feel he's inconsequential.
e) that if he hasn't gotten a seller's permit, they'll get him for that eventually.
f) that if he starts claiming the miracle water will cure AIDS, he'll be in more legal trouble than you can believe, and he'll need a lawyer who knows the difference between "Miracle on 34th Street" and a real case to get him off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join