It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All cause death stats.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here is a recent report on excess death rates. Unfortunately, they don't look too hot, it appears the levels on a fifty-two-week moving average, keep hitting fifty percent, It might be a reaction to the lockdowns, where illnesses have not been able to get diagnosed in time, and there has been a backlog. But if everything is taken into account, we are still getting a trend line that does not look like it will change soon. To prove that It has anything to do with mRNA vaccines, everyone should have a D Dimer test, but in Australia general practitioners are no longer allowed to do this test. Why?www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This was noticed earlier in the year. The European stats and life insurance company stats are indisputable.

This is a MSM interview about it. Good Morning San Diego. Lots of information here to include European and Military data.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Whatever one suspects the cause to be, the inevitability of a breakdown in the hospital system seems to be inevitable at the present rate.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Military Database stats 2016-2020 vs 2021 stats

270% increase in myocardia infractions

300% increase in Bells Palsy

470% increase in Pulmonary Embolisms

What Happened In 2021 that caused these MASSIVE increases from the previous years?

Group Live Insurance companies reported a 40% increase in all cause mortality in 18-49 year olds.

ICD codes show a 300% increase in Cancers. (5 year average of 38,000 cases a year before, to 120,000 cases in the first 11 months of 2021

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It is pretty much what we have expected. We have already have warned people. It is amazing that there are still plenty of deniers worldwide. I'm beginning to think they will never wake up, till they wake up dead one day

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

As the newer versions of the vaccines were "tweaked" by the pharmaceutical companies, in collaboration with the Medical industry, medical conditions are increasing rapidly.

I knew this was going to happen when (early 2021) the CDC granted pharmaceuticals the authority to tweak the Covid-19 formulas at will, without any FDA oversight. I started a thread on this certain danger at that time.

FYI: Tons more money is made from sickness of people under age 60, vs their death. Tons more money is saved with death of people over 60, vs their sickness.
edit on 6/18/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I was posting every scientific and reasonable article on why the vaccine was looking dicey. Facebook kept fact-checking them. But a few got through I finally gave up after getting a tirade for being a nutter by a relative. So far it's one bowel cancer and one lung cancer. They were previously healthy and active and would put me to shame on fitness. So now I shut up simply because it's basically an IQ test and stressing them out would be more counterproductive to their health.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As the newer versions of the vaccines were "tweaked" by the pharmaceutical companies, in collaboration with the Medical industry, medical conditions are increasing rapidly.

I knew this was going to happen when (early 2021) the CDC granted pharmaceuticals the authority to tweak the Covid-19 formulas at will, without any FDA oversight. I started a thread on this certain danger at that time.

FYI: Tons more money is made from sickness of people under age 60, vs their death. Tons more money is saved with death of people over 60, vs their sickness.

The "tweaking" is a very good point too.

I'd been thinking that even if we grant the pharmaceutical companies the benefit of the doubt as to long term testing for safety, there hasn't been time to test the load of boosters over top of the initial shots. Those trials have to be concurrent with the rollout upon the public, just as giving the shots to pregnant women had no prior data.

Now adding in "tweaks" It's simply incredulous that people believe the "safe and effective" line. Mind blowing really.

Yesterday, at the hardware store a guy I've known for twenty years said his wife died right after the shots. She had had cancer but it was almost in remission and within a month after shots she went downhill fast. Not conclusive, of course, but we know now that the resurgence of cancer is a side effect for some.

That's four I know now that might have given extra help into the grave by the shots. Combined with canada allowing the poor to choose euthanasia as it's a cheap fix I think we have a motive.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
I popped this in another thread, but still relevant here, if it continues all the Pollies are gonners, and whoever thought this scam up is as well. There will be no secret society or bunker deep enough to evade the wrath of the female's rage. You cannot play with the basic nature of things and hope to get away scot-free. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 19-6-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I don't know, I'm pretty sure you can just genocide babies and get away with it if you're Pfizer. Just keep everyone under mass psychosis and you're good to go.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I wonder just how many ways this cock up kills, the embalmers are pulling out long fibrous growths that have filled up the Arteries of the deceased. This is so disturbing. www.bitchute.com... I am a layman and I know that if you have a transplant the body will recognize foreign DNA and remove it by killing it. That's why you have to have immune suppressants to stop this reaction. The body will try to encapsulate foreign material as well. Is this what we are seeing as an immune reaction trying to encapsulate foreign material. Either way, it killed the patients by blocking blood flow, something never seen before.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I wonder just how many ways this cock up kills, the embalmers are pulling out long fibrous growths that have filled up the Arteries of the deceased. This is so disturbing. www.bitchute.com... I am a layman and I know that if you have a transplant the body will recognize foreign DNA and remove it by killing it. That's why you have to have immune suppressants to stop this reaction. The body will try to encapsulate foreign material as well. Is this what we are seeing as an immune reaction trying to encapsulate foreign material. Either way, it killed the patients by blocking blood flow, something never seen before.

Besides causing chronic disease that either immediately leads to death or results in a a painful slow death that takes 3-5? years (cancer/autoimmune disease/myocarditis/CJD, etc), it most like is rendering future generations infertile, and making it more difficult to conceive in the first place. That is, unless you got the placebo.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I wonder what the car accident rate is doing? down the road the other day a thirty-two-year-old collapsed at the wheel and rammed a parked car. He died in the helicopter on the way to the hospital. In fact, just lately there have been some very nasty fatalities. Not to mention small plane crashes. This will appear i the insurance claims at some stage no doubt.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

All cause mortality is up 50% and even higher than that in the 0-24 age group.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It seems we have been the victims of a terror attack, we just don't know yet who the perpetrator traitor is.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Military Database stats 2016-2020 vs 2021 stats

270% increase in myocardia infractions

300% increase in Bells Palsy

470% increase in Pulmonary Embolisms

Jesus, this has been debunked 5 times on ATS alone, but it keeps coming back like a bad penny....

edit on 21-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It has not been debunked. Those were the numbers before they decided to change the data to make it fit better. Nobody is buying it but you. There is a lawsuit being fought over it and 4 flight surgeons have blown the whistle.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It has not been debunked. Those were the numbers before they decided to change the data to make it fit better. Nobody is buying it but you. There is a lawsuit being fought over it and 4 flight surgeons have blown the whistle.

Where are the bodies my friend, where are the actual 10,000s of military people unfit to work etc. They hide it all? I don't care what you believe I have many friends in the military still and a good number at San Antonio and there just isn't people to match the numbers you push.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Where are the bodies my friend, where are the actual 10,000s of military people unfit to work etc. They hide it all? I don't care what you believe I have many friends in the military still and a good number at San Antonio and there just isn't people to match the numbers you push.

All cause mortality is up 50% and even higher in the 0-24 age group:

twitter.com...

People in the military are having issues. There was a cluster of deaths at a local military base not that long ago. The military keeps under wrap. Just because you aren't seeing it when you watch CNN doesn't mean it isn't happening.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join