It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Biden and the Elephant in the Shower

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Imagine you find a young woman's diary under the mattress of a hotel room you've just stayed in.

Naturally, you flip through it to see who it may belong to.

Within the pages you discover that it belongs to a very troubled person...who became addicted to drugs and had a sex addiction.

Reading on, you find she reports being "hyper-sexualized" at a young age by having "inappropriate showers with her father".

As you continue to read...you discover the diary's owner was the daughter of Joe Biden.

Finder's-Keepers.
You sell the abandoned diary to the media...it eventually gets reported on...
...and...

*crickets*.

The daughter of the President of the United States accuses him of sexual molestation when she was a child...which led to her hyper-sexualization.

*crickets*

...NO blockbuster stories in the MSM.
...NO questions to Joe Biden about it.
...NO investigation.
...NO 'Me Too'.

...NADA.

thelibertydaily.com...
edit on 18-6-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who has the diary now?

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who has the diary now?

I'd love to think someone who likes truth- but in all honesty you have to figure it went to either a) the highest bidder or b) whoever can kill for it the most effectively.

In either case, the FBI is on the coverup so you have to figure if they don't have it, they know who does- and know it won't be used to get the truth out.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Who has the diary now?

Likely, the FBI has a copy.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The diary is online. Actual images of the pages.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Who has the diary now?

The FBI black hole. I'm glad smart people made copies of these things before the FBI seized them.

After the kids were grown, he started showering with the dog?

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Not hard to imagine.

But, of course, none of is true. Certainly just ... uh ... Russian propaganda.

Yeah, that's the ticket ...

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Who has the diary now?

After the kids were grown, he started showering with the dog?

...and the dog bit Joe, too.

+36 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nobody seems to wonder why Joe Biden has, not one but, TWO sex-addicted, drug-addicted, kids.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Biden Family Values 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

In Other Master of Disaster Biden News...........

" Biden, 79, Falls Off His Bike Near His Delaware Home "

Biden fell when he tried to get off his bike at the end of a ride Saturday at Cape Henlopen State Park, but said he was not hurt, The Associated Press reported.
"I'm good," he told reporters after U.S. Secret Service Agents quickly helped him up. "I got my foot caught" in the toe cages. The Pentagon has Allocated 1.7 Billion Dollars for R and D into Developing a " Fall Proof " Training Wheel Assembly for the Presidents Bike along with the Next Generation Kevlar Bike Helmet that will Ensure no further Brain Damage will Befall the President ..........

www.newsmax.com...
edit on 18-6-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

BIDEN DIARY UPDATE: Latest from Tucker Carlson via Project Veritas...

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I wonder if the FBI will mobilize a task force and AM raids if my daughter lost her diary?

LOL

And people wonder why we think the FBI is in the pocket of the DNC.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The funny part is the FBI in their own stupidity validated the dairy when they raided PV for it, and are now after the woman who sold it. Had they left things alone, there would have remained the doubt the left could cling to so they wouldn't have to admit they voted pedo.

The other thing in the diary that hasn't been mentioned much is her comment, "Was I molested? I think so".

Full diary

page 24 is relevant if you don't want to crawl through it.
edit on 18-6-2022 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The FBI did not seize it, it was turned over to police by a lawyer of Project Veritas who reported at the time that it was possibly stolen material. Because of the reported authorship of the diary the local police contacted the FBI.

www.nytimes.com...

Project Veritas decided to have one of its operatives take the diary and Ms. Biden’s other belongings back to Florida.

According to a Delray Beach Police Department report, a lawyer showed up at the department and gave the items to an officer. The lawyer, according to police body camera footage, said the items were “possibly stolen.”

The police alerted the F.B.I., which had an agent retrieve Ms. Biden’s diary and other belongings.

Another question that might be asked here is why, if this ''diary'' is a ''smoking gun'' type of thing, why did PV just turn it over to local police without first having extensive investigations done on it. Such as hand writing experts and DNA experts to determine the authenticity of it before just handing it over the police.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In Other Master of Disaster Biden News...........

" Biden, 79, Falls Off His Bike Near His Delaware Home "

Biden fell when he tried to get off his bike at the end of a ride Saturday at Cape Henlopen State Park, but said he was not hurt, The Associated Press reported.
"I'm good," he told reporters after U.S. Secret Service Agents quickly helped him up. "I got my foot caught" in the toe cages. The Pentagon has Allocated 1.7 Billion Dollars for R and D into Developing a " Fall Proof " Training Wheel Assembly for the Presidents Bike along with the Next Generation Kevlar Bike Helmet that will Ensure no further Brain Damage will Befall the President ..........

www.newsmax.com...

Is that pic from today?
Wearing a mask while riding a bike outdoors?
His brain damage is already past the point of no return.
edit on 18-6-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ashley Biden and the Elephant in the Shower

Shouldn't that be the geriatric creep in the shower?

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede
It's real from what I can tell. It has many of the markers and without commenting on specific parts, she's deeply traumatized and seems to have been told at a young age that she "deserves" this good feeling...

That's how it was done to me and so many others. They tell you that feeling good isn't a crime and then build on it. Telling you that if you tell anyone, you can't have it anymore but will be blamed by parents, beaten, no freedom anymore. They work against the trust of the parents and errode it away. So that the victim even defends the abuser because it's so deeply engrained that the own parents are going to not love you anymore and similar things. She wrote one sentence that makes this very clear she is fearing being rejected from the family.

Any psychologist can spot these tells and markers, in combination with Biden's behavior in the past that is well documented, her brother and her words, it's clear that something ugly happened. I may be completely on the wrong path here but if it walks, talks and thinks like a duck... at least it should be investigated. Question is, does she want it?

The abuser in my case said I started it and the result was that I was watched and controlled, exactly what my abuser told me happened, in a slight different way, but it did. Biden's daughter has a long road to walk and many tears to shed. She's only at the beginning of realizing this, or was in 2019.

This was a scream for help, if she didn't genuine forgot her diary, it was a scream for help. I hope there is a special place for rapist and abusing mindset people. Hopefully we all relive our lives in moment of death but with the feelings of those we cause in others.

If life lived with love will be rewarded, a life that caused harm to other's at least would be punished. I think that's actually what hell / heaven is in old scriptures.

edit on 18.6.2022 by TDDAgain because: typos, so many of them

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
The funny part is the FBI in their own stupidity validated the dairy when they raided PV for it, and are now after the woman who sold it. Had they left things alone, there would have remained the doubt the left could cling to so they wouldn't have to admit they voted pedo.

The other thing in the diary that hasn't been mentioned much is her comment, "Was I molested? I think so".

Full diary

page 24 is relevant if you don't want to crawl through it.

There is a reference on Page 24 of her diary where Ashley says:

"Was I molested? I think so. I can't remember specifics, but I do remember trauma--I remember not liking the Woolzack's house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline."
Caroline Biden?--Joe Biden's niece?

"Woolzack" is a very unusual name.
Perhaps a family neighbor to the Bidens where Ashley has memories of childhood sexual trauma?

The only reference I could find is Robert Woolzack, from Wilmington Delaware...who, coincidently, is the same age as Ashley Biden.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Obama gets the Nobel peace prize which was ridiculous maybe Biden will get an equally ridiculous award…, father of the year? It is clown world 🤡 🌎

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join