It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Criminal Court infiltration attempt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I did not see a thread about this specific incident , remove if i am wrong.

This is just a small thread to relay this information

So the Dutch intelligence agency the AIVD caught a GRU operative trying to infiltrate the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

The Dutch intelligence service has uncovered a Russian military agent attempting to use a false identity to infiltrate the International Criminal Court (ICC) which is investigating accusations of war crimes in Ukraine.

Sergey Vladimirovich Cherkasov created an elaborate cover story dating back years to attempt to enter the Netherlands as a Brazilian national for an internship at the Hague-based ICC in April, the agency’s head told the Reuters news agency on Thursday.

“This was a long-term, multi-year GRU operation that cost a lot of time, energy and money,” said Dutch intelligence agency chief Erik Akerboom, using the acronym for Russia’s military intelligence service.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This reeks of a deflective setup story 😎

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel
Was to be expected from any side, I am not surprised the least.

Meanwhile, the WEF can openly say the infiltrated most governments and working actively against the will of it's citizens, for their great reset. They brag about it openly.

Think about it, they say they infiltrated our governments and the governments themselves are like "meh, maybe"?

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Do I understand correctly that Russia tried to introduce the spy into the court to find out about its own crimes?

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's wonderful that the USA stopped using spies decades ago. I love living in the only country on earth that governs openly, honestly and with the utmost integrity at all times.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
And look how it was rewarded! Check out all the countries that since then adopted the US$ -backed up by air- currency all by themselves. I mean, like when the Arabic Spring happened all on itself, for example. You remember? When Gaddafi met HRC and shook hands and he said that gold backed currency for his people was a bad thing? Then he went on a parade and he's still chilling in his office as President of Lybia. Clearly, they saw the US keeping it's promises (just like Russia) in so many circumstances. I think these few examples, among a lot other's, serve good as an example.

no spies
no B C WMD developing
disarming own nuclear arsenal step by step
no gulags / guantanamo
no human right violations
no overthrowing of other countries governments to install a puppet
no training and arming of future terrorist, I mean mercenary combatants

I don't want to bore anyone further, let's remember that IF the US ever did anything remotely nefarious, it was for the greater good of humanity.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I hope people realize that America is not a champion of the WEF. Right now they are getting the rod to fall in line with the great reset initiative. American values are heterodoxical to the WEF's agenda. Curious how this comes up in every thread about Russia, so if someone is looking for deflection that might be a good place to start.

As far as the international crimes court spying goes, please find me another instance of any other nation infiltrating this court. I know the FSB did intimidate Ratko Mladić for his crimes in Yugoslavia, fearing he would cooperate with the court's investigations- so there's another tally for Russia while we wait.
edit on 18-6-2022 by AstroDog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AstroDog
Yes and you can thank Trump for that. He declined in 2019.

I would not be so sure about the current government though. Their motives and goals interlock neatly with the WEF great reset. They just use a different name, "build back better".

Actually when bad orange man was inside the White House, even before the plandemic and WEF rearing it's ugly head, it was the US democrats that started this "build back better" nonsense. Honestly, do you think that is by random chance?

Don't get me wrong because of my USA bashing. I also bash Russia, Germany, France and many other countries. I love my own country and my heart is with the USA too. I would not read up on US laws, culture and history and old Civil War period time articles that great American citizens (you know who you are) keep channeling towards me.

Locke being one example.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It's wonderful that the USA stopped using spies decades ago. I love living in the only country on earth that governs openly, honestly and with the utmost integrity at all times.

Well said! Have yourself a social credit!

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
From Aljazeera's article:

The Dutch General Intelligence and Security Service (AIVD) said in a statement that the man, who went by the alias Viktor Muller Ferreira, was picked up at a Dutch airport.

He was declared an undesirable alien and put on the next flight back to Brazil, where he faces court proceedings, it added.

If they didn't think he was Brazilian but a Russian spy, why did they send him to Brazil?

Why couldn't he be tried in Holland as a Russian spy?

Sergey Vladimirovich Cherkasov created an elaborate cover story dating back years to attempt to enter the Netherlands as a Brazilian national for an internship at the Hague-based ICC in April.
There was no immediate comment on the case from Brazilian authorities.

Why has Brazil been unable to comment on this case for more than a month?

I remind you that it was picked up at the airport in Holland and the next flight was sent to Brazil in April.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Commentary by Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova on another surge of "spy mania" in the Netherlands

17.06.2022 17:15

We paid attention to the information disseminated in the media about the detention in the Netherlands of a certain citizen of Brazil, V. M. Ferreira. According to Dutch officials, he is a "GRU officer" who, under the guise of a trainee, tried to get a job in the Office of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court. It is significant that the incident occurred in early April, and the Dutch authorities decided to report it only three months later. Apparently, the Dutch side had "good" reasons for that.

According to accepted diplomatic practice, the Netherlands did not send us an official notification about this incident. We are compelled to obtain information from the autobiography of a "failed spy" published by the Dutch General Intelligence and Security Service.

Obviously, this informational stuffing is aimed at savoring another spy scandal involving Russia, scaring the public with the “insidious machinations” of the Russians, and at the same time forming the “necessary” political background to draw attention to the attempts made by the ICC to investigate crimes allegedly committed by Russian military personnel on territory of Ukraine.

We have repeatedly pointed out to the Dutch side, including through diplomatic channels, that the anti-Russian campaign of spy mania unleashed in the country, accompanied by targeted “leaks” in the media of information of dubious content, does nothing but damage bilateral relations already degraded through the fault of the official The Hague. We can only express regret over the unwillingness of the Dutch side to take constructive approaches in building ties with Russia.

mid.ru...

Previous cases of exposure of the Dutch press by the Russian Foreign Ministry:

Another fake about Russian hackers - mid.ru...

New anti-Russia misinformation disseminated by Dutch media - mid.ru...

Whipping up anti-Russian sentiments in the Dutch media - mid.ru...

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AstroDog

I hope people realize that America is not a champion of the WEF.

Many of the citizens aren't, but make no mistake about it; nearly all of our politicians are. You can read the speech Biden gave at the Davos meeting in 2017, and you can easily find their member roster and who has received high praise from Klaus himself.
Our highest government levels are in alignment with the Great Reset.

John Kerry reveals Biden’s devotion to radical ‘Great Reset’ movement

[thehill.com...]
Remember when it was being called the New World Order? It took awhile before public sentiment made it clear TPTB would have a hard time implementing it, so Schwab formed the WEF- and the same politicians that were proponents of the OWO are proponents of the Great Rest, plus even more that the YGL program has trained/indoctrinated to 'fundamentally change America"- and the world.

It’s not just people in the U.S. who are worried. Writing for Breitbart News, British podcaster James Delingpole called the Great Reset one of several code words for “the complete transformation of the global economy in order to create a New World Order.”

[www.deseret.com...]

It's talked about openly and publicly at all levels of government, in all countries. To not know this in todays information age is willful ignorance- or willful denial.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yes, Biden is the WEF rod I spoke of. He is doing nobody any favors and isn't inserting spies into war crime courts, though. I see nobody has found another instance of a nation doing this at all, as I asked, save Russia.

When it comes to American businesses they answer to nobody but the dollar, always have.

When it comes to American people they answer to their political party, who answer to American lobbyists.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
Do I understand correctly that Russia tried to introduce the spy into the court to find out about its own crimes?

There is probably some good intel to obtain in a wider spectrum because the ICC is a international organisation.

edit on 19-6-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join