It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeSantis Rejects Shipments Of COVID Vaccines For Children Under 5 Years Old

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Even De Santis. Just as well, the system if #@#@ed and can only be remade from the ground up.
We have a Constitution and should start there, removing everything outside it's bounds that is not certifiably essential. (like maintaining nuclear sites).

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: burntheships

Well if as you say, DeSantis refused Federal vaccines for State
hospitals, it’s not petty, it’s his duty as a Governor to hold true
to his voters.

Well, he's changed his mind.

DeSantis reverses decision, allows Florida doctors, hospitals to order COVID-19 vaccines for kids under 5: reports
'

Not so fast. It appears that nothing has changed but the same quote being taken out of context a second time and the MSM playing word salad to push an agenda. LOL

All that article has is an anonymous source claiming he changed his mind on something taken out of context.

Article Title:

DeSantis reverses decision, allows Florida doctors, hospitals to order COVID-19 vaccines for kids under 5: reports

The bias spun article clearly took artistic liberty and played word salad with the click bait title to take his quote out of context and to make it sound like Desantis was denying dr and hospitals access to order the jab but now he is going to allow them.

Which is completely false based on the article itself. Clearly they count on people only reading the title.

According to the biased article Desantis was quoted that dr and hospitals can get the jab and always could . He is just not going to have the STATE pre-order it as their is a surplus. As far as I know and based on that article that hasn't changed.

As previously reported on WFLA.com, the governor had said "Doctors can get it. Hospitals can get it, but there are not going to be any state programs to get COVID jabs to infants and toddlers and newborns. That's not something that we think is appropriate, so that's not where we're going to be utilizing our resources."

"The risk outweighs the benefits, that's why we're recommending against. But that's not the same as banning it," DeSantis said Thursday. "People can access it if they want to, and parents can do

Then you follow their link to there previous story and it still clearly states him saying the same thing Doctors can get it. Hospitals can get it, . So nothing has changed.

However, Gov. Ron DeSantis said there’s a surplus of the COVID-19 shots. “Doctors can get it. Hospitals can get it, but there are not going to be any state programs to get COVID jabs to infants and toddlers and newborns,”

He was never banning anything or preventing anyone from getting the jab. Even though he doesn't agree with giving the jab for those under 5, he is not stopping parents,dr, and hospitals to choose to jab their kid under 5. There is also a surplus, no need to preorder.

I don't see anywhere in that article where desantis says he is having the state preorder the jabs or that he at one time prevented dr and hospitals from getting the jab for kids under 5. Complete fabricated BS.

However this is the best part. Not even the article itself appears to trust its OWN sources, LOL

So they make all these claims and they can't even confirm the claims they made and are awaiting confirmation. LOL
Yeah I'm sure they will come back and Update the story and give it the same coverage once Desantis reiterates nothing has changed but the articles bs.

WFLA.com has reached out to the governor’s office, Florida Department of Health, and the White House seeking confirmation

I don't trust any politician including DeSantis and could give 2 sh1ts about either worthless party, but living in FL I would take him over anyone else right now . Also the fact that the MSM appears to fear him and are constantly making bs attacks like this article against him he can't be that bad.

edit on 22630America/ChicagoFri, 17 Jun 2022 22:22:58 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Even De Santis. Just as well, the system if #@#@ed and can only be remade from the ground up.
We have a Constitution and should start there, removing everything outside it's bounds that is not certifiably essential. (like maintaining nuclear sites).

FWIW

That article was complete bs hit piece from an anonymous source on something desantis said that they played word salad with to take it out of context. Furthermore according to article itself its not even confirmed.

see my previous post above.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25630America/ChicagoFri, 17 Jun 2022 22:25:15 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

Look, vaccines must be administered by an authorized person.

Mine were state sponsored vaxxes and were administered by an RN.

In CA there are cases of kids getting vaccines without parents consent!
They are actually trying to let 12 year old kids get vaccines without
a parental consent.

Okay. California isn't Florida. But that's not even what this is about. This is a vax specifically for kids 5 and under. DeSantis is making it so those vaccines are going to be harder to access for people who want/need it.

Nobody 5 and under needs it. Problem solved before it even started.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Liz Freeman, Naples Daily News
Fri, June 17, 2022, 8:23 AM·6 min read

“Parents of children under 5 should be given the same choice as all other parents in Florida when it comes to vaccinating their children against COVID-19,” Dr. Lisa Gwynn, president of the Florida chapter, said. “Right now, pediatricians can place orders for vaccines for our patients 5 and older, but not for our youngest ones. The state’s decision to obstruct access to COVID-19 vaccines is anti-science, an affront to parental rights, and an intrusion into the relationship between doctors, patients, and the families they serve.”

The COVID-19 vaccine distribution system is state-based and not designed to allow individual doctors or institutions to order directly from the manufacturer, according to the Florida chapter, which has 2,600 members.

As a result, if a state fails to pre-order an allotment of vaccines, as is the case in Florida, the vaccines will be available only to federally qualified health centers and certain pharmacies, not to hospitals, private practice pediatricians, or family practice physicians.

www.yahoo.com...

Unlike the other 49 states and the District of Columbia, Florida did not allow health care providers to preorder the vaccines ahead of the federal government’s June 14 deadline. As a result, no doses will be sent to doctors’ offices in the state during the first wave of vaccine shipments...
Vaccinations for very young children are typically administered at pediatricians’ offices, but unlike pharmacies in the federal Covid vaccine program, doctors cannot order doses on their own, Dr. Gwynn said. She added that it seemed that some Florida officials were suggesting on Thursday that doctors order vaccines directly from the federal government, before the state opened its online portal.

“First they said providers could order directly from the federal government,” she noted. “That’s not true. We have to order through the state.”

www.nytimes.com...

Florida pediatricians cheered the news that they would be able to order the shots, although they, too, seemed bewildered about how and why that had come to pass. State health officials are now accepting the orders from providers, which they were not doing before Friday, said Lisa Gwynn, president of the Florida chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 18-6-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Dems just scared someone might beat them soon.
This is the media. the enemy of the people.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

We have a real decision to make in 2024, folks. Will the next POTUS be Trump or DeSantis. Maybe Trump for four years, then DeSantis for the following 8 years.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Yeah. As a Floridian, especially, I'm with you. Less Government Intervention and more Freedom of Choice. People don't like when I talk down about Mr. DeSantis and I'll leave it like that except to say he has taken some personal liberties in his decisions for Floridian's freedoms. I trust no politician and DeSantis turns my inner alarm on.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
DeSantis is brilliant and has brilliant staff. He knows who his voter base is and could just parlay this conspiracy BS into the WH. Alex Jones should be his campaign manager.

www.betterteam.com...

Anything beats who is currently in charge, so many things have been labeled conspiracy nonsense and turned out to be true, I can't even keep count anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I honestly think this is all just a purge to weed out the NPC's. If you are not intelligent enough to realize the risks of the Covid vaccine far outweighs the benefits for children under 5, perhaps you deserve to have your gene pool weeded out of existence.

Have you guys wondered why the Governments have been down right in your face about the vaccines? They are not even trying to hide all the misinformation and contradictions. It's almost as if they are testing you to see if you have any backbone/intelligence.

Eventually the sheep will be weeded out, along with their gene pool. And this is just the beginning. There will be more 'pandemics" and pseudo vaccines. The cycle will continue until only the intelligent people are left. After all, the elites view most people as useless eaters. And they are proving it day by day.

I can't help but to think that anyone falls for government propaganda deserve everything they get. How many cases have we seen about people bragging about being triple vaxxed and looking down on the unvaxxed only to die of a heart attack a week later? Can we honestly say we feel sorry for them? I don't.

I hope idiots continue to weed themselves out. It may seem like a grim attitude towards people in general, but I honestly feel like there are too many idiots in this world to the point where governments aren't even trying to hide their intentions anymore. They don't need to. There's a large portion of the human population that will take everything they are spoon fed without question.
edit on 19-6-2022 by donscorpio because: left out a detail

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

Petty ?

Letting people choose for themselves is "petty" ?

There is no mandate for children under 5 to take the vaccine, even in all the other state that are ordering the vaccine from the federal government. Everyone gets to choose for themselves whether or not they want to get their kiddos vaxxed.

What DeSantis is doing is making it harder for Floridians to access the vaccine for their kids if they want it. Putting barriers in the way of parent who want their kids vaxxed is petty.

nice rant and PERFECT example how covidians like you have to twist the facts otherwise you KNOW people wont go along wit you.

NOWHERE does it say he is stopping or banning ANYONE from getting the vaccine if they want to..

NOWHERE does he stop "shipments" to ANY DOCTOR , wal greens/cvs (as two examples) or hospital that ORDERS AND PAYS FOR IT.

all he is doing is NOT HAVING STATE OF FL receive and pay for the vaccines.

in short if a PRIVATE MEDICAL SERVICE wants them FOR THEIR PATIENTS, its there for them to do so.

its that damn simple and clearly lets ANYONE who wants it to get it..

so what is your next twisting of facts or outright lie .

scrounger

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Wow! We actually agree on something, good job!

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

covidians like you

LOL

I don't care about Covid. I care about parental rights.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvicious1

Yeah. As a Floridian, especially, I'm with you. Less Government Intervention and more Freedom of Choice. People don't like when I talk down about Mr. DeSantis and I'll leave it like that except to say he has taken some personal liberties in his decisions for Floridian's freedoms. I trust no politician and DeSantis turns my inner alarm on.

sigh

as been asked before when this BS line of though is posted and ill ask it again as well

show me EXACTLY WHERE he has "taken some personal liberties in his decisions for floridians freedoms" , or in blunt meaning BANNING PEOPLE FROM GETTING THE CHILD VACCINE ?

nowhere is their ANY PROOF that if say your local FL wal greens or cvs wants to GET THE VACCINE for their customers they are banned by him

nowhere does say if MS X wants a vaccine for their child that their doctor cant order it/ banned from doing so..

unless you can provide PROOF this is happening its just the same crap LYING like the "cant say gay" bill .

scrounger

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

a reply to: scrounger

covidians like you

LOL

I don't care about Covid. I care about parental rights.

so how has his NOT HAVING THE STATE BUY THE VACCINE stop the parents from invoking their "parental rights" by going ot their doctor and having HIM GET THE VACCINE?

still waiting

scrounger

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Again more word salad games by you and your biased sources which still proofs your previous post and article was a lie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, he's changed his mind.

Governor DeSantis reversed course and is now ordering vaccines

which one of those articles or bold comments you made proof that Desantis took it back and will now preorder the vacine for kids under 5? They actually do the opposite.

But lets continue with your comments anyways despite the fact they do nothing to reinforce your claim or the articles claim that Desantis took it back and is preordering the unnecessary vaccines.

As a result, if a state fails to pre-order an allotment of vaccines, as is the case in Florida, the vaccines will be available only to federally qualified health centers and certain pharmacies, not to hospitals, private practice pediatricians, or family practice physicians.

In the same article it states the vaccine is available and there are means to get it.

There’s a surplus of this. Doctors can get it. Hospitals can get it.

DeSantis said Floridians are still “free to choose,”

The vaccine will be made available free at pharmacies across the country,

A spokesman for CVS Health, the national pharmacy chain, said CVS is not impacted.

"As a federal pharmacy partner, we are able to order vaccines directly from the federal government," spokesman Matt Blanchette said in an email.

"Lee Health will have vaccine available for parents who choose to vaccinate their 6-month to 5-year-old children once the COVID vaccines receive (emergency use authorization) approval from the federal government,

Officials at Lee Health in Lee County, which owns the regional Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida, did not signal any alarm about the state's decision not to preorder supply.

Summary: There is no demand for the vaccine in general and surely not for kids under 5 that have made it this far with the pandemic unscathed to warrant pre orders of a vaccine there is no demand for , there is a surplus, nor does it warrant pushing something that there is no long term scientific evidence to suggest its worth a risk.

How many healthy kids under 5 died and were impacted by covid that now warrant a vacinne? T

So while its up to the parent and there dr to decide how stupid they want to be with ther kids under 5, there is no need to pre order the crap that is available by other means and IF it all the sudden it becomes something that is needed (that wasn't until now) they can declare an emergency use authorization .

edit on 25630America/ChicagoThu, 23 Jun 2022 17:25:42 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

sigh

as been asked before when this BS line of though is posted and ill ask it again as well

show me EXACTLY WHERE he has "taken some personal liberties in his decisions for floridians freedoms" , or in blunt meaning BANNING PEOPLE FROM GETTING THE CHILD VACCINE ?

nowhere is their ANY PROOF that if say your local FL wal greens or cvs wants to GET THE VACCINE for their customers they are banned by him

nowhere does say if MS X wants a vaccine for their child that their doctor cant order it/ banned from doing so..

unless you can provide PROOF this is happening its just the same crap LYING like the "cant say gay" bill .

scrounger

Which part of Florida do you live in?

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

sigh

scrounger

Which part of Florida do you live in?

um what part does that have to play in asking for PROOF that the gov has make it illegal, ban, whatever word you like to use parents from getting the vaccine if they so choose?

so your deflection is piss poor and quite confusing

scrounger

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Everyone here should realize this one thought that should
exist in all of us at this time. Especially but not at all privy
to those of us who have come to terms with what is being
done to us. Sooner or later all of us are going to have to
fight to stop what's happening. That's just the obvious reality.

So get use to the idea if you haven't already. I imagine it will
likely be when they come for we who will refuse to the bitter
end.

So my advice is to prepare yourselves to defend your children.
If not now then right now. Yes this means you.
edit on 11-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join