It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RN from Queensland tells it how it is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting from an RN in the Queensland health Authority, who has had a couple of jabs, the way the employer pushed the vaccine on the front-line health workers is very telling. She is running for Parliament at the moment because she could no longer work for her employer. It seems that they had to get the health workers jabbed as they were the second in line after the vulnerable. She tells a story of no informed consent just "Counseling" if you were worried about the shot. It looks like they were just told to get it as if the health workers' uptake was low so would the general public.
After some serious side effects, she started to do some research, she says the Emergency departments are in chaos, and she asked the patients what their vaccine status was. It seems fairly obvious that Queensland health knows about clotting as they have stopped the doctors from doing the test unless admitted to the hospital. She is not sure just how far up the chain the culpability goes, as the team managers were made to get the shot as they were very hesitant. rumble.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have heard from a first hand source on Wednesday that patients are lining the corridors of many hospitals now. The Sunshine Coast isn't too bad apparently but Sydney has some shocking numbers. I believe most of them are all young and middle age people with heart issues.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Had a nurse here in SA speak out as well and run for parliament, Cathy Byrne.

NURSE SPEAKS OUT ABOUT HIGH NUMBER OF VAX INJURIES, AS 3,000 S.A. HEALTH WORKERS TO LOSE JOBS

This interview cost her job. She started running with Clive Palmer and the United Australia Party, but kept dropping her for a senate run. The Australian Federation Party pick her up and backed her. Was on the team with Kathy Scarbrough, a regular speaker at the freedom rallies and been on the vaccination issues for decades.

It would be good to see someone like Cathy in the senate, would do a good job on the covid issues. Just what kind of feedback did Clive get when he challenged the covid issues? Done a bit at the start then went kinda quite.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It is almost as if the employer is now a political officer, a political appointee to follow the state edict like the old communist days. But in a quasi-capitalist context. They are the big corporate employers, the small businesses would be of no use in this type of structure as they would still give employment and therefore sustenance to the dissenters. It smells like a fascist takeover. The planned destruction of the main employer which was small business which was the mainstay of the balanced capitalist system. If enough cash was in the system, Ma and Pa opens a coffee shop and employed five staff. The Mall charges fair rents which do not strangle the small business. They employ students on a part-time basis while they put themselves through college, which costs the taxpayer nothing. It is a free system where they can study what they want. Plenty of reasonably paid jobs that end welfare dependency. Someone has stuffed all this up,

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

When looking at the corporate and political lockstep of covid policy, there are few with such resources to direct matters. Places like the World Economic Form and the World bank make the suspect list. Large hedge flunks like Vanguard and Blackrock also have big influence over funding channels with there stock market dominance.

The culture of places like Bohemian Grove provides some context to this ultra wealthy corporate world. All the government funding handed over to big pharma when this started has provided a lot of resources to push there way. With the interlocking nature of corporate governance these days, they are all working together with the media coverup and selected medical research funding.

Some pushing this fraud and murder of the population may actually believe in what they are doing. Some may just want a pay check. Other higher up directing events and setting policy know what they are doing. With a multiprong assault on the facts, quite likely there are multiple resources targeted to plunder as the culling goes on.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Anyone know what vax was the problem? Pfizer? J&J? Moderna?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Allow me to tell her "how it is" -

You vaccinated chose to take a knee, Front line working recipients especially should have had more sense, you chose your jobs over your better judgement, you signed wavers, you promoted the mystery substance.

You had a choice, you chose poorly.

Now you blame everyone but yourself.

Give me a break.
edit on 17-6-2022 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You are correct, but a con job is still a con job.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You are right that is where this is being driven from, you have only to follow the money. Then it lands at the suspect's feet who are the shareholders of these corporations. Their motive is to protect their intergenerational wealth, which in the end just comes down to power when dealing with fiat currencies.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Because nurses have the most education in the medical field - especially in hospitals :'D plllllleeeeaaase. Let me give you the long and short of it. Prior to the wu-flu there has NEVER been such a widespread and expedited rollout of a vaccine in the history of medicine; worldwide. The vaccine was rolled out fast - IMO not in the adequate amount of time it would take to properly develop a vaccine with a the level of safety the flu vax or Hepatitis vax has (for example). However, this is not to say the covid vax's aren't within acceptable safety margins. The number of vaccine related woes comes purely down to statistics, with such a vast number of people getting it, there is bound to be some negative side affects in a larger number of people than is generally seen with other common vaccinations. Here's a fun statistic - if everyone who has taken the covid vax, ate a single peanut, roughly 1.5 - 4 % of them would have a fatal anaphylactic reaction to it (based on the rough percentage of people with a peanut allergy). Not only is that 1.5 - 4% higher than the percentage of negative covid vax reactions, but higher than the negative reactions of ALL vaccinations since the beginning of their mainstream use in modern medicine.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

ALL OF THEM !

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams

I am sure you are right up to a point, but it was evident fairly early on, that the one-shot turned into two, and then it was boosters. No adequate trials were ever done on pregnant women and even the makers tried to hide the data. Informed consent was not supplied. Then if you wanted to keep your job you had to have it anyway. The makers were granted immunity for problems. These are enough red flags to ring alarm bells in a rational mind. The doomsayers will have everybody dead and the naive say it is safe. Even if the truth is where it usually is somewhere in between. It should have been pulled long ago when adequate information was assembled. Now we will still have to wait and see with regards to the all-cause average death stats. Hopefully, they will settle down. But the initial figures don't look that promising.
Does a government body have the right to command a population to have such a vaccine and punish those who don't want it The consequences of these decisions if they get it wrong, would be the same as mandating Thalidomide for every pregnant woman? The cock ups could be catastrophic.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

A vaccine cannot roll out in any first world country without being deemed within a margin of safety for the recipient, inclusive of pregnant women, immuno-compromised people etc etc. that's a simple and easily verifiable fact. Regardless of how many conspiratorially minded people here disagree. Big phama can lie and cheat, but ultimately whatever then sell will be deemed "Safe enough" to initially release by external testing.

I totally agree with you, that the truth of the vaccines ultimate medical safety and viability is in the middle of all the current quagmire of opinions out there. As far as the repeat doses and boosters go, IMO, that's a issue caused by the speed in which it pushed through development. Had it been longer I think we may of just had the one shot like the flu needle.

As far as medical staff being mandated to take the vaccine, I believe that is a completely correct thing to do. More than enough evidence is available to say the vaccine significantly cuts the recipients symptoms down, in both duration and severity (yes, it does absolutely bugger-all for transmission or prevention). Our current hospital system cannot deal with a large percentage of staff coming down with a illness that they are being subjected to on a daily basis and requiring a week plus away from work. The less staff a hospital has, the more stretched they become and the ultimately, the patients who need care are the ones to suffer the most from the lack of staff. This is why its been mandated here (in Aus), so unlike the United States, our hospitals never become overrun. Even when the highest number of active cases were present, our hospitals were still functioning with the full amount of patient care they would normally have (both my wife and I are in the medical industry, and experienced this whole saga from the inside). Had they not been mandated, I truly believe we would of had a much higher number of covid deaths, directly correlating with reduced hospital care. Not to say many hospital staff objected to the vaccine in the first place.
edit on 18/6/2022 by Badams because: grammar and clarification

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

WTF kind of microphone was that?

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

It might have prevented a Covid death according to its efficacy rate of around eleven percent , but after that wore off, and the continued boosters, it looks like we are in negative territory for every other affliction.I hope that's wrong but there is a reason for everything, even the unprecedented numbers now putting the health service at risk.

top topics

join