It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden - "My sympathies to the family of your... uhhh... CFO who dropped dead very unexpectedly"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Even Biden is now getting in on the act of acknowledging people who died unexpectedly. Yesterday the 53 year old CFO of Joann Fabrics died unexpectedly, according to Biden and Hollywood News. There was no drawn out case of cancer, or heart disease. There was no diagnosis or pre-existing known complication, simply another healthy 53 year old dying unexpectedly. It's odd that Biden would acknowledge such a thing, but then again his brain is unable to control his mouth anymore, so it may accidentally tell the truth from time to time.

At one point Joe Biden rudely pointed to one of the guests at his speech and offered up sympathies to the family of a colleague who just “dropped dead.”

“My sympathies to the family of your… uhhhhhhhhhhhh… CFO who dropped dead very unexpectedly,” Biden said to the CEO of Jo-Ann Stores.

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
People drop dead every day. It's always been like that.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
We all know that sudden unexpected deaths NEVER happened before COVID or the vaccine. It's a totally new phenomena so it MUST be the vaccine killing people. Heart attacks? Never happened before. Natural early deaths? Never a problem before two years ago.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

That is correct, but the percentage of athletes who have dropped dead compared to pre and post is eight hundred percent. So compared to every, one, in the past, now it is eight.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It's odd that Biden would acknowledge such a thing, but then again his brain is unable to control his mouth anymore, so it may accidentally tell the truth from time to time.

Clearly, someone told him to say it. He can't come up with complete sentences all by himself.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Hopefully there are smart people tracking these sudden deaths, and periodically checking to see what the official cause of death was.

Also, the total number of deaths every month in 2022, compared to the 2019 monthly figures would be good to know.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All cause mortality is up at least 40%.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Even Biden is now getting in on the act of acknowledging people who died unexpectedly. Yesterday the 53 year old CFO of Joann Fabrics died unexpectedly, according to Biden and Hollywood News. There was no drawn out case of cancer, or heart disease. There was no diagnosis or pre-existing known complication, simply another healthy 53 year old dying unexpectedly. It's odd that Biden would acknowledge such a thing, but then again his brain is unable to control his mouth anymore, so it may accidentally tell the truth from time to time.

At one point Joe Biden rudely pointed to one of the guests at his speech and offered up sympathies to the family of a colleague who just “dropped dead.”

“My sympathies to the family of your… uhhhhhhhhhhhh… CFO who dropped dead very unexpectedly,” Biden said to the CEO of Jo-Ann Stores.

SOURCE

he wanted to say croaked but they changed it on him.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Most free and fair election. Most safe and effective vaccine. To think otherwise would make you a dangerous criminal.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
People drop dead every day. It's always been like that.

No, not really. Not the young, not athletes, not without any underlying issues.
Insurers have noticed, doctors have noticed, the public has noticed. It's totally out of the norm.
Defibrillators have appeared everywhere. Young people are warned to have a check up before playing sports.

These are facts. This needs to be investigated not poo pooed by someone who doesn't want this to be real. Wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I do not doubt that people have had some vaccine related injury BUT
Really don’t think it is what is causing all these people to pass away.

I can only go by what I’ve heard here locally but Drug Overdoses are up all across the board.
From my parents funeral home that was the #1 cause of death. The funeral owner told me it was across all age groups and all social/economic levels too. She said she had never seen anything like it. I also heard the same thing from EMS, and another fireman. Same story over and over.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That certainly is a good cover story but it doesn't account for 40% increase in all cause mortality. You're basically saying so many people are using drugs it's causing more deaths than a once every 200 year occurrence. Does anyone who use drugs actually survive or does everyone immediately die on the first dose?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

a reply to: JAGStorm

That certainly is a good cover story but it doesn't account for 40% increase in all cause mortality. You're basically saying so many people are using drugs it's causing more deaths than a once every 200 year occurrence. Does anyone who use drugs actually survive or does everyone immediately die on the first dose?

These people aren’t just doing drugs one time.
They probably aren’t just doing drugs either they are probably doing drugs and alcohol which we know is a toxic mix.
Like I mentioned, this is what I’ve personally heard from the end of the line (funeral home). They actually told me they barely had any covid deaths, it was all overdoses. We live in a very conservative area with very low crime. So I wonder how the more downtrodden areas are. If you are curious, just call a few funeral homes and ask, I bet they would tell you.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

When Is the Criminal Poser President and his Dysfunctional Son going to Finally Face Justice > ? PEROPLE WANNA KNOW !

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes , Medical Progress.........

join