It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Presidents Matt and Shane's Secret Podcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Im enjoying this podcast so much, informative and funny, with Matt, Shane Gillis, and Louis C.K, right up my alley. Didn't know which soon-to-be President was fighting for Florida as another President was buying it from Spain? Lots more nuggets with both their hilarious interpretations. It comes across as guys just discussing history, but drawing the parallels and the differences like well guys do.

Which President was Trump before Trump? it's pretty funny and there are some parallels, plus sneaky crap Congress has done over the years. Which President couldn't get people to leave his Inaugural Party for days so he told his guest they would be serving beer on the front lawn and enjoy the evening and once they all got outside he locked the doors

So much more than just trivia 90% of podcasts suck this one doesn't. They just got through President Grant lots of things I didn't know, I knew Grant had to sell his memoirs for money, and I didn't know that Twain talked him into letting him publish it, instead of people he previously said could publish it, whose offer was well below the actual value of his memoirs.

edit on 16-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

join