It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will no longer support Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
In the last year President Trump has endorsed some of the worst candidates for various races around the country. One of the most egregious was his support for Joe Lombardo, a Las Vegas cop who president over the Mandalay Bay shooting and helped cover it up, implemented vaxx mandates, and gleefully implemented and enforced unconstitutional lockdowns. He gave money to Gov. Sisolak and gave that POS top cover when he got busted for DUI in Vegas earlier this year. Lombardo is also pro-abortion beyond viability and a gun control advocate.

Trump also supported Dr. Oz. A pro abortion (beyond viability) liberal, and continues to back awful candidates across the country. In doing so he has marginalized good and REAL America First candidates even setting Richard Grenell and others on these candidates and smearing them in the press. Donald Trump is screwing over his own America First movement.

I am not the only one who sees this.

Donald Trump is making himself totally irrelevant. While he's doing victory laps about vaccines and supporting these #ing RINOs, candidates who actually DO stand up for their people are emerging. If DeSantis runs, I will pull for him. In 2016 I was originally a Rand Paul supporter and gave Trump the nod for obvious reasons. The second time around I saw him getting screwed by the establishment, but now all I see is Trump and his cabal eyeing power over real America First policies and candidates.

I warned multiple times of all the ways Trump could lose the support of the American people. I'm usually a canary in the coal mine when it comes to this stuff. You heard it here first folks!

Trump is no longer worth supporting.

Trump very clearly only cares about his own political clout at this point.

TRUMP IS IRRELEVANT.
edit on 6 15 2022 by projectvxn because: grammar

edit on 6 15 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Trump is the used up A-Bomb from last season's war.
He did his job, and that job was to revitalize a Pro America and anti NWO agenda.
Mission accomplished.
I doubt he even really knew the depth of what he was doing.
But his time is over.
MAGA is the end result.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
DeSantis is going nowhere. So, who do you think they are going to put up and would you vote against 45?

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I would do what I did in 2012 when it was a choice between Obama and McCain and I will vote down ticket only and abstain from the presidential vote.

DeSantis isn't a sure thing.

But if he's not on the ticket I definitely will not support Trump. He's #ing over Nevada and doesn't deserve my support.
edit on 6 15 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Trump isn't trying to MAGA anymore and his endorsements and attacks on actual America First candidates is proof of this.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Former President Trump lost supporters even when inflation was 0% and gasoline cost $1.89 @ gallon.

Imagine how many more supporters Joe Biden is losing at this moment!

edit on 6/15/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
DeSantis is going nowhere. So, who do you think they are going to put up and would you vote against 45?

Why do you think that Desantis is going nowhere? Myself i was actually quite convinced that he will run but why do you think he wont?

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think Trump was mostly a D, I think he just shifted a bit to run for pres.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Trump isn't trying to MAGA anymore and his endorsements and attacks on actual America First candidates is proof of this.

I could be wrong, but I saw this pattern start the last 1 1/2 years of his presidency. I think he's trying to play 'politician' where you do one corrupt member a favor, then they owe you a favor.

He may be good with high finance; maybe even golf? but he's a lousy chess player. He got played by Obama holdovers his whole term and trusted the wrong people consistently.

I would love to see him stump for a decent candidate, though.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You NEVER Did in the 1st Place . I have Been AWARE of you for Some Time here on ATS . Yeah , You be Down With the Sickness Bro . TDS Real Bad . I Thinkest Thou Projects To Much...... TRUMP 2024 BELIEVE !

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I voted for Trump. I gave him the benefit of doubt and was optimistic. But two years of every branch of the government and for the most part, not much had really changed.

People forget, we had an economic crisis before COVID. Yet spending was breaking new records before that coupled with tax cuts. I'm all for tax cuts, but only if it's along side spending cuts.

He was still the best president in my cognitive life, but I can't think of many areas with such a low bar.

I think it would suit the right well to move on from him. It's time for them to find a solid candidate who can sell a platform without outrage marketing. There hasn't been an easier time for that task. If the right can't win the next elections, they have no one to blame but themselves. We easily have the worst admin right now since Bush.
edit on 15-6-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The Kraken has disappeared into the mist, all that remains of Q is a following that sits on its arse, She is still free and living the highlife, the Military has been purged of the non-woke and non-vaxed, many of his followers are in jail or awaiting trial, the media continues to lie, the Constitution continues to be eroded, the corruption in the Ukraine is still rampant, war seems imminent with Russia, kids are being regendered, and the swamp is still deep and full of terror.

Trust the plan.

edit on 6 15 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yup two sides to the same corrupt coin. There's no 'left' and 'right', or 'republicans' and 'democrats' in political circles.
They like to makes us think they're 'on our side' , but it's an utter joke. It's a system designed to keep people complacent and to keep us divided by 'political sides'. Instead of 'we the people' looking at the corrupt lizards we're fighting and bickering among each other. Imo the only hope there is to a total corrupt system reset is for almost everyone to wake up .

link   

Id prefer Desantis. Really hoping he goes for it.

Sorry Floridians, ya may have to share!

Trump allowing arms to Ukraine, blindly following fauci, bumpstock ban and yes, his questionable choices....John Bolton anyone?????

Not to mention....he puts ketchup on his steak!

However vs any D, save maybe Tulsi if she comes around on guns, Id choose Trump .

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

" I voted for Trump "

I Do Not BELIEVE that . Prove me Wrong ?

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Former President Trump lost supporters even when inflation was 0% and gasoline cost $1.89 @ gallon.

Imagine how many more supporters Joe Biden is losing at this moment!

This thread isn't about Joe Biden.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Man, projectvxn I'm surprised it took you this long.

I never supported Trump from the beginning because of his blatant disregard for the actual truth and doing what's best for Americans. From day 1 he was nothing but a big showboat and I believe he did everything as selfishly as his entire career. It was all about him and what he knew he could say to win over millions. He is no dummy, nor is he intelligent, but I believe it was a big game to him.

This doesn't mean I supported the other side at all.
Far from it.

I support the strongest candidates with the best backgrounds.
Sad thing is that none of them have the money, or SuperPAC, to get in.

This establishment is corrupt and needs to fail. Trump got that right.
One liar at a time.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

The Kraken has disappeared into the mist, all the remains of Q is a following that sits on its arse,

Arguably, thats the entire point.

One day theyll get that carrot dangling from the hidden stick!

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
COVID, the vaccine and inflation started under Trump's watch. He's the one who lied to us about COVID in the beginning (he admitted to as much), he's the one who approved Operation Warp Speed and gave the greenlight for big-pharma to push their vaccine onto the population, he's the one that started the trend of printing unlimited money which has caused the dollar to be devalued and everything to be more expensive for the average American.

"But but... Biden!" is the excuse I usually hear. Biden is pretty damn bad but he isn't some kind of get out of jail free card for Trump's role in this #show. It all got rolling under his watch, Biden has only carried on the agenda started by Trump and his administration.

Trump is controlled opposition to the liberal media. Always has been.

The "movement" that has been sparked by him and his rhetoric is all part of the master plan by those in power to shift power into fewer and fewer hands.

The rich have only gotten richer since COVID hit. While they roll in the dough, we're paying twice as much for gas. They're reporting record profits while we foot the bill.

You can't erase Trump's role in all of this. He's at the center of all of it.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yes, I did.

You're aware of nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join