It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci tested positive for covid.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 15-6-2022 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
you made me say 'ohhhhh!' out loud lol

in happy way.

a reply to: XipeTotex

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm happy that snake has Covid. All his masking and social distancing and vaccines did him no good.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
HELL would be my first guess.

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
So where do we send the get well soon card

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
I'm happy that snake has Covid. All his masking and social distancing and vaccines did him no good.

How is Joe Biden avoiding covid? Everyone around him has had it, and he is sniffing kissing and grasping at everyone who moves.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Because he's already a Sick Old Bastard LOL

originally posted by: carewemust

How is Joe Biden avoiding covid? Everyone around him has had it, and he is sniffing kissing and grasping at everyone who moves.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Nucleardoom

LOL I just had to chime in. that reminded me...
I was at the dentist for a cleaning early this week, I don't own a face mask anymore and I hate them but in health care settings they still have signs up. Last time I went, I walked in and the receptionist asked me if I had one, and I said no and she gave me one. This time I walked in and they served me had me sit and wait and no one offered me one. I found that funny being the only one there without one. Treated me no problems - but then the even funnier part is my hygenist already had one of those duck-looking hardcore masks on, then before she bent over to look in my mouth she said 'i need to put my mask on real quick' i am thinking 'wtf is she nuts? she already has one on' and I proceeded to stare fixated slightly in confusion and slightly in humour as she placed a second mask on top of her first one lol.

Good lord, now that's funny. You made my day. 🤣🤣🤣
She could really fix the "problem" if she just stopped breathing altogether. 🤦
edit on 15-6-2022 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This (if true) is his PR way out to "retire" with "dignity" and "distinction"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So what? Trudeau test positive, Facui test positive...pretty sure they are both fully vaxxed+luxury boosted, saying just mild symptoms. No big deal. How's that going for "trust the science, flatten curve in 2 weeks"?

Get lost pharmas.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

He said it was impossible to get it at one point.

Obviously they knew that wasn't true from the trial results they attempted to hide for 75 years.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: asd161

Fauci has never had a shot. Never stuck jack sh!t up his nose, and doesn’t have “covid”. Just more storyline for the sh!tty plot for the low information test subjects to cling to.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Tick tok where's zombies and the others to chime in

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Clown world

Good luck everyone

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I remember how closely Fauci followed the rules during the lockdowns…

www.cnn.com...
Throughout the pandemic, he has urged caution and has demonstrated it himself at public events. For instance, he chose not to attend the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner in April after considering his individual risk.

"Each of us, in our own personal way, has to make an assessment of what risk you're willing to accept about getting infected," he told CNN. "In general, the risk is low, but I made a personal assessment. I'm 81 years old, and if I get infected, I have a much higher risk."

Fauci has been working nonstop during the pandemic. In May, he said he hadn't had a day off since Covid-19 came to the US.

edit on CDT10Wed, 15 Jun 2022 22:15:44 -050000000006b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: asd161
Fauci has tested positive for Covid. I wonder how the media is going to cover this.

First option I see is the media saying thank goodness he is vaccinated or it could of been worse.

Second option I see is a hyped up fear campaign wear your mask get as many boosters as you can.

news.yahoo.com...

Fauci provided so much bad advice, flipped around so many times that ruined and or killed MILLIONS.

I hope the Good Lord will render onto Fauci the justice he is due....

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It must suck to be infected with the disease you created yourself.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How is Joe Biden avoiding covid?

I doubt anyone in the CCP will get it.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Monoclonal antibodies.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: asd161

First option I see is the media saying thank goodness he is vaccinated or it could of been worse.

With Delta I would say this is a correct statement as he is in his 80s, but the newer variants are not as bad so who cares now. With that said non-vac still seem to have a longer illness time still so I'm sure his vaccinations has helped him in that area.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join