It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Americans were captured by Russians in Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I'm just asking a straight forward question to which you seem unable to give a straight forward answer to.

My next question would be to ask why the sudden change in your trust and faith in UK MSM?

Never mentioned anything about my opinion of UK MSM, its not really relevant.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: putnam6
Good, hopefully, this puts Putin in a position to sit down at the negoition table, too many politicians making bank from a protracted war. You are going to have to do better than 2 Americans captured to move the needle.

You are mistaken, in this situation Putin is on a big white horse. Let Biden and Johnson have a headache, and let them communicate with the families of captured mercenaries who face the death penalty for their crimes.

You're a funny guy, death penalty lol. Care to talk about invading a soverign nation to steal their land twice now?
Get off your high horse, your leader is a stooge, a former KGB piece of garbage who poisions people who stand against him. You better keep up the good fight otherwise you could find yourself dead from the hand of the person you idolize so much. Some "leader" you got right there, rule with an iron fist and a vial of poision. You backing Putin like you do is akin to us saying Biden is the best President ever. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You're always good for a laugh. I find it ironic that Putin's soapbox was Russia Today (RT) and here you are sharing the same initials, praising that douschebag. Like I said, you're funny, but not in a ha ha way. Your country might finally turn the corner when he finally kicks the bucket. How long is it going to take the mighty Russian military to topple a second world sh*thole country? Your "government" is a joke and hated worldwide by anyone who has to purchase gasoline. You prop up a madman to be a messiah, keep on soapboxin for Putin brother, maybe you can avoid the Polonium demise that way.🤣🤣🤣 Really great guy. 👍

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

You're a funny guy, death penalty lol. Care to talk about invading a soverign nation to steal their land twice now?

In history, it's much more that twice, this has been going on hundreds of years.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Would you like me to be?

Put it this way, it will cost extra.

But if it's dead bodies you are after i think Russia made plenty of them in Ukraine.

Remove your military from all the dozens of countries in which they are occupiers, and then you may get the moral right to talk about Putin's "aggression".

again typical Russian response, Always worried about other countries never having their minds on who they are and what they are doing.

quoted from an obscure Japanese professor Yodo, Yodi or Yoda I can't remember.

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Actually it was Shirer's Rise and Fall of the Third Reich that had all the juicy tidbits on how Germany and Russia murdered their own people, both civilian and military. It also covered, in minute detail, how Hitler duped that paranoid tool Stalin into the Ribbentrop Pact.

Two people with enough strategic brain cells to barely fill a thimble. Putin is cut from the same cloth.

edit on 15-6-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You always say how much common people in Russia loves Putin but it seems not be the case.. does it.

As i have mentioned to you before that i have met and treated as a nurse russian people.. i see very much different view what you see, through what these people had said to me. I think i mentioned you the old Lady who watched Russian propaganda through satellite television and had bizarre views ( like yours )about what is happening in Ukraine.
This old Lady´s daughter is actually working with fleed Ukrainians and support them and help them, last time i met this Lady she told me that she is not waching Russian channels anymore because she can`t believe those anymore.
As a nurse i can´t tell my opinions to things like these but i can listen and nod. In here i am just one member with my opinions, opinions can change if there is facts proving it.. right now what you deliver has zero credibility.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The men are probably members of the Ukrainian foreign legion giving them protection under the Geneva Convention to which Russia is a signatory.

Pathetic excuses. At the trial, two Britons and a Moroccan pleaded guilty to being mercenaries.

It is even more strange that you did not mention the Geneva Convention, when in the videos presented on our forum, Ukrainians shot in the knees, burned alive and killed Russian soldiers. You are a nooborota, you justified the Ukrainians.
Retribution always comes!

OP. So what? 2 mercs nobody wants got captured woo hoo. kill em I dont care at all.
And the russians ignored the Geneva conventions first by bombing civilian people. As such The country who did it first has no legal recourse if the same is used on them.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If true, they knew the risk. Honorable Men fighting for a cause they believe in, know the risks of war. I will toast them, Lord knows how many Russian invaders are dispatched because of them. Just be thankful you have nukes and that will save your forces - for now 👍

The biggest mistake United States of America ever made was not finishing world War II in Moscow. Millions of lives have been lost over the past decades because of it.
edit on 6-15-2022 by vance because: Edit to add

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I dont understand why anyone cares about what will happen to ukraine, i mean they have had fascists since ww1 and they have always been a puppet country ruled by the americans.

Burn it all to the ground and get this over with i say.

..I mean especially in this day and age, i bet swastika tattoos are pretty common there, and all sorts of "groups", like too many, i remember seeing a travel documentary, about 15 years ago,from the telly, about all the underground stuff that goes on in there, its like how the world would look if the nazi had won..

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It is good to see that people of all nations will still fight against Nazis.

In the Battle of Britain - the turning point in the Great Patriotic War against the German Nazis, in 1940 - there 11 "mercenary" pilots from the USA. As well as many from Australian, Canada, NZ and other nations.

It is worth noting that at the time, many tens of thousands of Russians were fighting as allies of the German Nazis.

As long as there is a free man in the world, Putin's Nazis will not prevail.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

When will Russia hurry up and wrap up this invasion/operation?
Russian victory was inevitable from the very beginning.

The only thing Biden's $58B is doing...is killing more Ukrainians and Russians by prolonging the war, making a lot of political donors wealthy and making a lot of US taxpayers poorer.

So much this...

but let's not kid ourselves Vladimer is making bank as well, doesn't he have 2 wives and multiple daughters to take care of. This is nothing but a money grab, it's Dick Cheney's Iraq/Afghanistan recipe cooked by the Democrats and Joe Biden.

Vlad got tired after watching Cheney profiteering and Obama doing the same in his 8 years, and now Biden
edit on 15-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Everyone hates Fking Nazis.
...but why are we arming the ones in Ukraine?

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Which is worse? a nazi on the seat of whole Russia or the few ukrainian civilians ? Pick your poison
edit on 15-6-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Too bad.
There are more, of many origins that think Putin is an uberschmuck.

Wonder if Georgia feels like flexing a bit while Vlad is tossing his people into the Ukrainian sausage factory.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join