It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“This is All About Money”, “You Will Burn in Hell for Eternity” -Advisory Speaker to FDA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: LordAhriman

Have you thought of a good reason why they want to push the jabs on kids?

I would like to see him specifically answer that question as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Hello again, Doctor Smith. Do you ever think about anything else?

Have you ever thought of ignoring the threads you don't like? It's not a hard concept. Give it the old ATS try sport.

He's already stated in another thread he's basically just here to see how far he can push before he's banned......

So him stopping is as unlikely as the new owners putting a stop to the bs rampant now on this forum

I dont believe That when he claims that. If you ask me he is just using this "I am just a troll excuse to hide behind. If he wanted to get banned he could have achieved that in just 1 post in any topic at anytime.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I don't think that this is really about the money. Some fools may be making some bank from it, but it's not about the money.

I believe that it is about two related things: depopulation and advancing the transhumanist agenda. Once it all comes apart, the money won't matter, anyway; the short-sighted fools.

I agree. just look at the mass self destruction companies like Disney and CNN etc are committing just to push these agendas. Didn't Klaus Schwab admit that they infiltrated governments around the globe !?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
And I thought it's you who owns this place, seriously I thought that.

It's the hat I think.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 18-6-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join