It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“This is All About Money”, “You Will Burn in Hell for Eternity” -Advisory Speaker to FDA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
A vaccine injured victim didn't hold back their feelings when giving their testimony to the FDA through the advisory committee who spoke during a public hearing:

Why on Earth would you give this to kids? And young people when the risk of dying from COVID is practically zero. How many people have to go to sleep and never wake up? It is not a coincidence. Kids are dying on the fields from heart conditions like never before. Me and thousands and thousands of lives are forever changed. We have no recourse. We can’t go after the vaccine injury program. Moderna has complete immunity and we’re censored on our support groups. We have to talk in code, and I’m very concerned that this is all about money and I really don’t know how people sleep at night knowing this is injuring and killing people all over the place.

Although it did not make a difference in the final decision, then again, nothing would have at this point. The FDA has been captured by big pharma to which it is paid by handsomely to approve vaccines for viruses that have muted to become cold-like for age groups that aren't vulnerable, but that are at HIGH RISK for adverse side effects.

As more victims gave their testimony, Dr. Harvey Klein also torched the FDA:

The data cries out loudly to stop this insanity immediately before you kill or maim one more innocent child. These vaccines are not experimental. They have bio weapons designed to maim and kill in a risk-benefit analysis of children up to age 18 have a survival rate of 99.9 reactions and virtually no deaths.

Why in the world would you want to try to improve on perfection by exposing them to significant chances of being permanently severed, severely injured, or dead? The risk is infinite and the benefits are nonexistent, and the efficacy is extremely negative. Why do you want to mess with God’s given perfect system? The best treatment you can do is to leave these children alone under God’s care and failing to do that, then your only purpose is to name and kill. That clearly being the case, the FDA should change its name to the JMI, the Josef Mengele Institute.

It's clear that there are a huge number of victims, including doctors, but none of this matters since their is clearly an agenda which puts profit over people, and perhaps a more sinister goal as well. What is crystal clear is that young age groups do not need a vaccine period. Not only is the virus less dangerous than the flu, the age group is not statistically threatened by the virus. Then again, yachts aren't going to just buy themselves..

SOURCE< br />

edit on 14-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Moderna and others can't be sued for 'vaccine' injuries , yet governments/corporations mandated these 'vaccines' to their employees if they wanted to keep their job.
All while the 'vaccine' manufactures were allowed to hide the long list of side effects from the public. It took an FOIA to receive , what was it 9 pages , and the rest will be made public in time.
And all while these 'vaccines' are still in clinical trials till 2023.

How any of this is legal and even accepted as moral and just , only makes sense in a corrupt system.
In a fair world lawyers would have a field day , but as it's 'rules for thee but not for me' we will never see justice.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hello again, Doctor Smith. Do you ever think about anything else?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Have you thought of a good reason why they want to push the jabs on kids?

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
NO REFUNDS

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Do you think of anyone other than yourself?

Don't answer that we already know

Thanks for the great contribution to the thread

As to the OP

All of THIS WILL come out .......and the gov who is pushing the populace to the brink when it finally does, will see a backlash that will horrify them
edit on 6/15/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Have you ever thought of ignoring the threads you don't like? It's not a hard concept. Give it the old ATS try sport.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Have you ever thought of ignoring the threads you don't like? It's not a hard concept. Give it the old ATS try sport.

He's already stated in another thread he's basically just here to see how far he can push before he's banned......

So him stopping is as unlikely as the new owners putting a stop to the bs rampant now on this forum

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly, there are certain people who do not contribute and only attempt to gas light.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

All of THIS WILL come out .......and the gov who is pushing the populace to the brink when it finally does, will see a backlash that will horrify them

Do you honestly believe that? I mean, I hope you're right, but I just don't see it happening. I think 'we', as a society, are too far gone. We've given the Government too much power, and they're not going to relent.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Do you honestly believe that? I mean, I hope you're right, but I just don't see it happening. I think 'we', as a society, are too far gone. We've given the Government too much power, and they're not going to relent.

It's hard to say, but there's nothing wrong with being hopeful.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles
unfortunately, the track record for timely revelations is poor when you think of other pharma debacles...it usually comes out once the players are dead or otherwise untouchable. Our grand children will be reading about it and sth. Hopefully they can learn from it, but I doubt that.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Honestly , it's best to ignore these 'lefties' posts (you know who you are). They want a reaction, if we ignore them they'll lose interest .It's pointless to try to reason with them (insanity) , we can't , we've all tried countless times over the years and either they're stuck (I'm being nice here) or they're being paid to instigate division and to further demoralize.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly, there are certain people who do not contribute and only attempt to gas light.
Best is to start ignoring them completely

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

It looks sometimes like it's too far gone and hopeless. But it's really not. It WILL come out. Have some patience.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I think we're on the verge of a "Bubba effect"

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't think that this is really about the money. Some fools may be making some bank from it, but it's not about the money.

I believe that it is about two related things: depopulation and advancing the transhumanist agenda. Once it all comes apart, the money won't matter, anyway; the short-sighted fools.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I don't think that this is really about the money. Some fools may be making some bank from it, but it's not about the money.

I believe that it is about two related things: depopulation and advancing the transhumanist agenda. Once it all comes apart, the money won't matter, anyway; the short-sighted fools.
Yes, the so called 'fourth industrial revolution' .
Klaus Shwabby boy talks about it at the WEF

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

The only issue I see for them is that they have a lot of incompetent people, and their plan may only half work out, which would simply be a sloppy attempt at depopulation and destroying western civilization, leading us back to the 1800's but ultimately surviving, and their crazy plan failing.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
When the majority of the sheep wake up over the next two years -and they will when more and more people around them start dropping like flies- there will be a storm of epic proportions. As in pitchfork time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join